Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

JDP Motorsports
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 02-29-2016, 06:22 PM   #1
CreativeDawn

Drives: 2010 1LT
2015 Mustang GT

So after seeing the new 2016 Camaro SS in person, I wasn't very impressed with the exterior. I totally love the look of the 5th Generation (2010-13) over the 2016! The side profile of the 2016 is odd! I do like the back tail lights, but the front looks weird to me?

In the beginning I thought the 2015 Mustang was pretty odd looking too, but after seeing a 2015 Mustang 5.0 in Red/Black (and the exhaust sound), I was sold on it and said for the price "31.000" over the "40+" price tag of the 2016 Camaro 1SS, I'm leaning towards the Mustang.

I like the Dodge Challenger, but it's too heavy and the only way I'd go that route is to get a good deal on a Scat Pack which is highly unlikely since they're hard to find here and every price I've come across is in the mid to high 40s!

Now I've heard on here that the interior of the new Mustang is very nice. The new 2016 Camaro 2SS has an amazing interior too, but again too expensive. Has anyone here taken a 2015 Mustang 5.0 on a test drive? How did you feel about it?

Hopefully I can get a good trade-in deal with my 2010 1LT.