Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
autoguy
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Off-topic Discussions Discuss any off-topic subjects with other members.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2013, 08:00 AM   #251
PoorMansCamaro
n00b
 
PoorMansCamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: Really Slow
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 53,990
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ91 View Post
Thans bud, how ya been man?
Things are going great now! Hit a rough patch in my life a few months back, but everything has gotten a ton better! Thanks for asking! Now that i'm back in a v6 camaro again, i'll be more active in the v6 community again. good to see some familiar people still around. I'm excited about all the people getting FI. I hope to be one of those myself, one day.

I wonder if Tran will change my name back to PoorMansCamaro.
__________________
PoorMansCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 09:30 AM   #252
lscamaro


 
lscamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 CGM Camaro LS A6
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 10,042
Quote:
Originally Posted by aSSian View Post
Things are going great now! Hit a rough patch in my life a few months back, but everything has gotten a ton better! Thanks for asking! Now that i'm back in a v6 camaro again, i'll be more active in the v6 community again. good to see some familiar people still around. I'm excited about all the people getting FI. I hope to be one of those myself, one day.

I wonder if Tran will change my name back to PoorMansCamaro.
You could just put the nitrous back in and take down some boosted cars
__________________

Click Picture for Build Thread
lscamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 09:38 AM   #253
PoorMansCamaro
n00b
 
PoorMansCamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: Really Slow
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 53,990
Quote:
Originally Posted by lscamaro View Post
You could just put the nitrous back in and take down some boosted cars
this has also been a thought, but the girlfriend also wants FI, because she said she'll never run the car at the track, and therefore, never use nitrous. Horrible decision for me, huh?
__________________
PoorMansCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 09:42 AM   #254
lscamaro


 
lscamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 CGM Camaro LS A6
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 10,042
Quote:
Originally Posted by aSSian View Post
this has also been a thought, but the girlfriend also wants FI, because she said she'll never run the car at the track, and therefore, never use nitrous. Horrible decision for me, huh?
Simple, sell the nitrous and get a supercharger.... ipf has financing
__________________

Click Picture for Build Thread
lscamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 09:47 AM   #255
PoorMansCamaro
n00b
 
PoorMansCamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: Really Slow
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 53,990
Quote:
Originally Posted by lscamaro View Post
Simple, sell the nitrous and get a supercharger.... ipf has financing
unfortunately, i left my nitrous in the old v6. i only have the bottle.

ipf having financing is very interesting though. didn't know that. lol. but im leaning towards RX
__________________
PoorMansCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:14 AM   #256
lscamaro


 
lscamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 CGM Camaro LS A6
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 10,042
Quote:
Originally Posted by aSSian View Post
unfortunately, i left my nitrous in the old v6. i only have the bottle.

ipf having financing is very interesting though. didn't know that. lol. but im leaning towards RX
RX does have that new roots blower coming out but I'd rather wait and see what bugs develop with that one before I even start considering that one unfortunately. Only thing I dont like is most of the time you have to ship your car to them. Then there are cams already being developed and depending on the gains, they might be close to fi
__________________

Click Picture for Build Thread
lscamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:19 AM   #257
jewel25
She's all mine!!!!
 
jewel25's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 RJT 2LT/RS
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 35,264
Go fast Jewel
__________________
jewel25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:23 AM   #258
PoorMansCamaro
n00b
 
PoorMansCamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: Really Slow
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 53,990
Quote:
Originally Posted by lscamaro View Post
RX does have that new roots blower coming out but I'd rather wait and see what bugs develop with that one before I even start considering that one unfortunately. Only thing I dont like is most of the time you have to ship your car to them. Then there are cams already being developed and depending on the gains, they might be close to fi
i'm only 6 hours away from RX.

and i think i saw tracy say that the cams would go good with the FI options they have. so there's a good possibility of getting both.
__________________
PoorMansCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:25 AM   #259
lscamaro


 
lscamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 CGM Camaro LS A6
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 10,042
Are you llt or lfx? Because they might both work together but you might end up at the same point power wise because of the fueling issues on the llt
__________________

Click Picture for Build Thread
lscamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:26 AM   #260
PoorMansCamaro
n00b
 
PoorMansCamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: Really Slow
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 53,990
Quote:
Originally Posted by lscamaro View Post
Are you llt or lfx? Because they might both work together but you might end up at the same point power wise because of the fueling issues on the llt
LLT. are there fueling issues with the ZL1 pump?
__________________
PoorMansCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:28 AM   #261
lscamaro


 
lscamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 CGM Camaro LS A6
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 10,042
I dont think the ZL1 pump works in our cars.
__________________

Click Picture for Build Thread
lscamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:32 AM   #262
PoorMansCamaro
n00b
 
PoorMansCamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: Really Slow
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 53,990
oh, i thought that was the upgraded pump people are talking about.
__________________
PoorMansCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:36 AM   #263
lscamaro


 
lscamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 CGM Camaro LS A6
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 10,042
No, the upgraded pump from awhile back was one that rx had but vince was never able to tune it so it never worked. So right now, pretty much all fi except nitrous is stuck at 400 whp until the fueling can be solved
__________________

Click Picture for Build Thread
lscamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:38 AM   #264
jewel25
She's all mine!!!!
 
jewel25's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 RJT 2LT/RS
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 35,264
New favorite thread.
__________________
jewel25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:39 AM   #265
TJ91
:chevy:
 
TJ91's Avatar
 
Drives: 2LT/RS
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 12,501
Good afternoon guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aSSian View Post
Things are going great now! Hit a rough patch in my life a few months back, but everything has gotten a ton better! Thanks for asking! Now that i'm back in a v6 camaro again, i'll be more active in the v6 community again. good to see some familiar people still around. I'm excited about all the people getting FI. I hope to be one of those myself, one day.

I wonder if Tran will change my name back to PoorMansCamaro.
Hey man glad your back and doing well, we all know how life throws curve balls and knocks us down but as long as we get up and push forward, thats all that matters

Why do we fall Bruce, so we can learn to pick ourselves back up Love that line
and lol what do you have now man? I see you got an LLT post a pic dude.
LMAO you should definitly ask him to change it back, funniest username
__________________
CAMARO
Consult your doctor before taking Camaro
Side effects include Sudden increase in Heart Rate, Insomnia and occasional hallucinations
If you experience Permagrin exceeding 4 hours after taking Camaro, seek immediate Camaro5 Help
CAMARO Bringing excitment back into the Garage
TJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:50 AM   #266
lscamaro


 
lscamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 CGM Camaro LS A6
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 10,042
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ91 View Post
Good afternoon guys!



Hey man glad your back and doing well, we all know how life throws curve balls and knocks us down but as long as we get up and push forward, thats all that matters

Why do we fall Bruce, so we can learn to pick ourselves back up Love that line
and lol what do you have now man? I see you got an LLT post a pic dude.
LMAO you should definitly ask him to change it back, funniest username
How's it going tj!!

I definitely agree that you should change your username, I loved it! It was hilarious!
__________________

Click Picture for Build Thread
lscamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:53 AM   #267
PoorMansCamaro
n00b
 
PoorMansCamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: Really Slow
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 53,990
the camaro is actually Jewel25's...and partly mine. lol


zl1 front end


mpd1 diffuser




__________________
PoorMansCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:54 AM   #268
PoorMansCamaro
n00b
 
PoorMansCamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: Really Slow
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 53,990
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ91 View Post
.
LMAO you should definitly ask him to change it back, funniest username
Quote:
Originally Posted by lscamaro View Post
I definitely agree that you should change your username, I loved it! It was hilarious!
i already pm'd tran this morning. now i wait hopefully he allows me to change it back.
__________________
PoorMansCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:57 AM   #269
jewel25
She's all mine!!!!
 
jewel25's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 RJT 2LT/RS
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 35,264
Quote:
Originally Posted by aSSian View Post
the camaro is actually Jewel25's...and partly mine. lol
Correction!!! Our Car, you gave up your SS so I can have a Sonic.
__________________
jewel25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:57 AM   #270
PoorMansCamaro
n00b
 
PoorMansCamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: Really Slow
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 53,990
yeah, our car.
__________________
PoorMansCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:58 AM   #271
PoorMansCamaro
n00b
 
PoorMansCamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: Really Slow
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 53,990
anyone here planning on going to fest?
__________________
PoorMansCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:58 AM   #272
jewel25
She's all mine!!!!
 
jewel25's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 RJT 2LT/RS
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 35,264
Me me me
__________________
jewel25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 11:06 AM   #273
lscamaro


 
lscamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 CGM Camaro LS A6
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 10,042
Thinking about it but its quite a drive
__________________

Click Picture for Build Thread
lscamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 11:07 AM   #274
jewel25
She's all mine!!!!
 
jewel25's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 RJT 2LT/RS
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 35,264
What's your location
__________________
jewel25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 11:09 AM   #275
lscamaro


 
lscamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 CGM Camaro LS A6
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 10,042
Im in south texas
__________________

Click Picture for Build Thread
lscamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.