Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Cam Motion
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-20-2013, 04:17 PM   #885
kjkjr27
COTW 9/16/13
 
kjkjr27's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2LT/RS Camaro IOM
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Syracuse
Posts: 10,051
Haha I am still rocking the iphone 4
__________________
kjkjr27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 04:21 PM   #886
KMPrenger


 
KMPrenger's Avatar
 
Drives: 16 SS Camaro, 06 Colorado
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Jefferson City, Missouri
Posts: 11,808
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroDreams07 View Post
We make ROMs for the GS2. You could have been on JB months ago...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
I'm aware of this....just never felt like messing with it.
__________________
2016 Camaro 1SS - 8-speed - NPP - Black bowties
2010 Camaro 1LT V6 (Sold. I will miss her!)
KMPrenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 04:54 PM   #887
CamaroDreams07


 
CamaroDreams07's Avatar
 
Drives: Slow V6
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: East Lansing, MI
Posts: 9,366
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil' Nasty View Post
I have an iPhone 5 and the deepest I go into it, is the safari browser
You mean you have an iPhone 4.1




Funniest thing I ever saw I think. But I do hear that you can make calls with the 5 while you're actually holding it, so that's a new feature.
__________________
[B]
CamaroDreams07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 05:13 PM   #888
Lil' Nasty
[COTW 4/13/15]
 
Lil' Nasty's Avatar
 
Drives: Supercharged V6
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,391
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroDreams07 View Post
You mean you have an iPhone 4.1




Funniest thing I ever saw I think. But I do hear that you can make calls with the 5 while you're actually holding it, so that's a new feature.
Hahaha wow...here's your sign lol
__________________
Lil' Nasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 06:19 PM   #889
SixCyl
 
SixCyl's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro CGM V6
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 695
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroDreams07 View Post
You mean you have an iPhone 4.1




Funniest thing I ever saw I think. But I do hear that you can make calls with the 5 while you're actually holding it, so that's a new feature.


My fiance is an apple fan girl (I don't know how we're together either) and she went through the whole dropped calls things. an OTA update helped apparently, not sure what was done exactly. On the upside, she's eyeing the Galaxy S 4!
__________________
El gato. Mods: Eagle eye headlights, 18" Axis Sport graphite, Roto-Fab cold air intake, Vmax ported TB, 3/8" Vmax Black-Ice, RX single valve catch can, RX breather, Pedders inserts, Trifecta tune, BBK LTH 304 SS.

art/ärt/Noun. Definition: 5th generation Camaro.
SixCyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 07:39 PM   #890
CamaroDreams07


 
CamaroDreams07's Avatar
 
Drives: Slow V6
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: East Lansing, MI
Posts: 9,366
Quote:
Originally Posted by SixCyl View Post


My fiance is an apple fan girl (I don't know how we're together either) and she went through the whole dropped calls things. an OTA update helped apparently, not sure what was done exactly. On the upside, she's eyeing the Galaxy S 4!
I converted my last ex to a SG3 right before we broke up. Figures, just as I was getting her trained.
__________________
[B]
CamaroDreams07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 10:45 AM   #891
SixCyl
 
SixCyl's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro CGM V6
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 695
Lol, bummer. But hey, at least now shes uses a droid.

So phone talk aside, how's my fuel ratio looking? My average mpg seems to have settled at 20.5 mpg. I'm happy with that. Before the updated tune my car said I had an estimated 90 miles of gas left and was just above the 1/4 tank mark. Today it's at about less than an 1/8 of a tank and says 48 miles. Can't complain!
__________________
El gato. Mods: Eagle eye headlights, 18" Axis Sport graphite, Roto-Fab cold air intake, Vmax ported TB, 3/8" Vmax Black-Ice, RX single valve catch can, RX breather, Pedders inserts, Trifecta tune, BBK LTH 304 SS.

art/ärt/Noun. Definition: 5th generation Camaro.
SixCyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 10:53 AM   #892
CamaroDreams07


 
CamaroDreams07's Avatar
 
Drives: Slow V6
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: East Lansing, MI
Posts: 9,366
Quote:
Originally Posted by SixCyl View Post
Lol, bummer. But hey, at least now shes uses a droid.

So phone talk aside, how's my fuel ratio looking? My average mpg seems to have settled at 20.5 mpg. I'm happy with that. Before the updated tune my car said I had an estimated 90 miles of gas left and was just above the 1/4 tank mark. Today it's at about less than an 1/8 of a tank and says 48 miles. Can't complain!
Maybe I need to look into asking for a leaner too as well. I'd like some more gas mileage. I always sit right around 18 mixed.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
__________________
[B]
CamaroDreams07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 10:58 AM   #893
SixCyl
 
SixCyl's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro CGM V6
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 695
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroDreams07 View Post
Maybe I need to look into asking for a leaner too as well. I'd like some more gas mileage. I always sit right around 18 mixed.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Can't hurt. It sounds like when someone sends a tune with no request you only get back a "looks good response."
__________________
El gato. Mods: Eagle eye headlights, 18" Axis Sport graphite, Roto-Fab cold air intake, Vmax ported TB, 3/8" Vmax Black-Ice, RX single valve catch can, RX breather, Pedders inserts, Trifecta tune, BBK LTH 304 SS.

art/ärt/Noun. Definition: 5th generation Camaro.
SixCyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 11:02 AM   #894
CamaroDreams07


 
CamaroDreams07's Avatar
 
Drives: Slow V6
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: East Lansing, MI
Posts: 9,366
Quote:
Originally Posted by SixCyl View Post
Can't hurt. It sounds like when someone sends a tune with no request you only get back a "looks good response."
Which I don't really understand. I'm becoming more and more disenchanted with Trifecta the more I learn.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
__________________
[B]
CamaroDreams07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 11:16 AM   #895
SixCyl
 
SixCyl's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro CGM V6
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 695
I'm with you there. The only thing I can imagine is he doesn't have the time to pour over a whole log, literally thousands and thousands of variables, when someone sends in a "blank" request.
__________________
El gato. Mods: Eagle eye headlights, 18" Axis Sport graphite, Roto-Fab cold air intake, Vmax ported TB, 3/8" Vmax Black-Ice, RX single valve catch can, RX breather, Pedders inserts, Trifecta tune, BBK LTH 304 SS.

art/ärt/Noun. Definition: 5th generation Camaro.
SixCyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 11:22 AM   #896
Monchy36
ZLT!!! COTW (8/5/13)
 
Monchy36's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 IOM 1LT RS M6
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Slatington, PA
Posts: 4,748
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroDreams07 View Post
Wait! If the Motorola X actually is a Nexus device (which I suspect it will be) , we will have never seen anything in the same league. Can you imagine motos build quality and radios developed hand in hand to Googles specs, with pure android 5.0 and unlockable bootloader, not to mention on the fly updates directly from Le Goog?

And the HTC one was just announced to not be unlockable and also isn't coming to Big Red. They are taking a twitter lashing that's all sorts of entertaining these days. The Galaxy S line is always good, but never overwhelming. Hype machine.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Personally I expect a really good battery! Coming from all iphones Since 2007 (complete knowledge about jailbreak and Cydia) switch wife to GS3 & LG Nexus 4 for me... Functionality is good but battery is killing me! I wish Google copy the Razor droid max battery! Sadly for me the Razor is only on Verizon... The specs on the new Galaxy & Nexus are interesting but less see how they back it up in battery...
Monchy36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 11:48 AM   #897
CamaroDreams07


 
CamaroDreams07's Avatar
 
Drives: Slow V6
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: East Lansing, MI
Posts: 9,366
Quote:
Originally Posted by SixCyl View Post
I'm with you there. The only thing I can imagine is he doesn't have the time to pour over a whole log, literally thousands and thousands of variables, when someone sends in a "blank" request.
Then don't sell it as such. Tell me what I'm buying is a canned tune that will only be modified by direct request. Don't tell me I have lifetime of free log reviews when all you're gonna do is make sure it's acceptable and send me on my way.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
__________________
[B]
CamaroDreams07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 01:13 PM   #898
Lil' Nasty
[COTW 4/13/15]
 
Lil' Nasty's Avatar
 
Drives: Supercharged V6
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,391
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroDreams07 View Post
Then don't sell it as such. Tell me what I'm buying is a canned tune that will only be modified by direct request. Don't tell me I have lifetime of free log reviews when all you're gonna do is make sure it's acceptable and send me on my way.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
__________________
Lil' Nasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 03:10 PM   #899
SixCyl
 
SixCyl's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro CGM V6
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 695
Well that's where the business part comes in. More customers when you tell them it's a totally custom tune. I also can't say if the reason I got mine tweaked was because A. I asked directly, B. it was clearly too rich, or C. BNR provides a great way to get a hold of Vince.
__________________
El gato. Mods: Eagle eye headlights, 18" Axis Sport graphite, Roto-Fab cold air intake, Vmax ported TB, 3/8" Vmax Black-Ice, RX single valve catch can, RX breather, Pedders inserts, Trifecta tune, BBK LTH 304 SS.

art/ärt/Noun. Definition: 5th generation Camaro.
SixCyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 03:13 PM   #900
kjkjr27
COTW 9/16/13
 
kjkjr27's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2LT/RS Camaro IOM
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Syracuse
Posts: 10,051
Quote:
Originally Posted by SixCyl View Post
Well that's where the business part comes in. More customers when you tell them it's a totally custom tune. I also can't say if the reason I got mine tweaked was because A. I asked directly, B. it was clearly too rich, or C. BNR provides a great way to get a hold of Vince.
I sent in a datalog yesterday so we will see what happens with me.
__________________
kjkjr27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 03:26 PM   #901
SixCyl
 
SixCyl's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro CGM V6
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 695
Did you ask for anything in particular?
__________________
El gato. Mods: Eagle eye headlights, 18" Axis Sport graphite, Roto-Fab cold air intake, Vmax ported TB, 3/8" Vmax Black-Ice, RX single valve catch can, RX breather, Pedders inserts, Trifecta tune, BBK LTH 304 SS.

art/ärt/Noun. Definition: 5th generation Camaro.
SixCyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.