Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-14-2013, 02:38 PM   #12360
lscamaro


 
lscamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 CGM Camaro LS A6
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 10,310
Does anyone else find it unfair that our v6s are the worst sounding out of all the big 3? I only mention it because my buddy just got a charger and he was browsing for mods last night and he found an exhaust system he really liked. In my opinion, the idle on this thing sounds super good! Extremely v8 like! And this is just with the catback.



__________________

Click Picture for Build Thread
lscamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 02:39 PM   #12361
Lil' Nasty
[COTW 4/13/15]
 
Lil' Nasty's Avatar
 
Drives: Supercharged V6
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,390
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStar View Post
Will do! I watched insidious a few weeks ago, and after the ending I HAVE to watch this! I'm hoping its good!

I was never into horror movies, but I've been horror movie crazy lately.
Just don't ruin it lol I liked the first one alot, though.
__________________
Lil' Nasty is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 02:41 PM   #12362
jewel25
Nov 20, 2016
 
jewel25's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 RJT 2LT/RS
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 36,683
Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379184033.781213.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  95.3 KB

Azzhokes
__________________
jewel25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 02:41 PM   #12363
LoneStar


 
LoneStar's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 IOM Camaro
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,503
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil' Nasty View Post
Just don't ruin it lol I liked the first one alot, though.
Yeah, the only spoiler I'll post is the one on my car. I won't do a movie spoiler.
__________________
LoneStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 02:42 PM   #12364
kjkjr27
COTW 9/16/13
 
kjkjr27's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2LT/RS Camaro IOM
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Syracuse
Posts: 10,051
__________________
kjkjr27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 02:45 PM   #12365
menendez1293
Emerald Coast Camaros
 
menendez1293's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS M6
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Tallahassee FL
Posts: 9,647
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStar View Post
Yeah, the only spoiler I'll post is the one on my car. I won't do a movie spoiler.



I just tell people that everyone died a horrible death in the movie.
__________________
Proud owner of litho #179 Click Picture for Build Thread
menendez1293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 02:51 PM   #12366
LoneStar


 
LoneStar's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 IOM Camaro
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,503
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjkjr27 View Post
so much hate today, man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by menendez1293 View Post



I just tell people that everyone died a horrible death in the movie.
That's too specific.
__________________
LoneStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 02:53 PM   #12367
kjkjr27
COTW 9/16/13
 
kjkjr27's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2LT/RS Camaro IOM
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Syracuse
Posts: 10,051
Lol sorry wasn't hating just thought it was a corny joke, no offense lol
__________________
kjkjr27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 03:01 PM   #12368
LoneStar


 
LoneStar's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 IOM Camaro
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,503
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjkjr27 View Post
Lol sorry wasn't hating just thought it was a corny joke, no offense lol
It was supposed to be corny, this is the V6 lounge. No offense taken.
__________________
LoneStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 03:05 PM   #12369
lscamaro


 
lscamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 CGM Camaro LS A6
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 10,310
So... about that zl1 bumper
__________________

Click Picture for Build Thread
lscamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 03:06 PM   #12370
menendez1293
Emerald Coast Camaros
 
menendez1293's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS M6
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Tallahassee FL
Posts: 9,647
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStar View Post
That's too specific.
No one ever believes it because it's never true. Unless you watch one certain movie that was completely garbage and everyone pretty much died. And I am talking about a real movie just don't want to say the name since it is a spoiler alert but it is a older movie now.
__________________
Proud owner of litho #179 Click Picture for Build Thread
menendez1293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 03:09 PM   #12371
kjkjr27
COTW 9/16/13
 
kjkjr27's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2LT/RS Camaro IOM
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Syracuse
Posts: 10,051
Yea me are scary movies are a huge no no...halloween is my least favorite holiday because of all the dam haunted houses lol. No amount of free candy in the world will change my mind.
__________________
kjkjr27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 03:12 PM   #12372
menendez1293
Emerald Coast Camaros
 
menendez1293's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS M6
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Tallahassee FL
Posts: 9,647
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjkjr27 View Post
Yea me are scary movies are a huge no no...halloween is my least favorite holiday because of all the dam haunted houses lol. No amount of free candy in the world will change my mind.


As a kid I never really went trick or treating Because we lived in Miami. Now my neighborhood here in Tallahassee takes that shit serious. We buy about 10 pounds of candy for Halloween at Costco
__________________
Proud owner of litho #179 Click Picture for Build Thread
menendez1293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 03:13 PM   #12373
CamaroDreams07


 
CamaroDreams07's Avatar
 
Drives: Slow V6
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: East Lansing, MI
Posts: 9,366
Insidious 2 was Badass just like the first one was.

2 is scarier but 1 was better because it was so original.

Guys always hate on scary movies to show how big their balls are.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
__________________
[B]
CamaroDreams07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 03:15 PM   #12374
LIM3
it's mind bottling..
 
LIM3's Avatar
 
Drives: SGM
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: miami floirda.
Posts: 5,380
Quote:
Originally Posted by menendez1293 View Post


As a kid I never really went trick or treating Because we lived in Miami. Now my neighborhood here in Tallahassee takes that shit serious. We buy about 10 pounds of candy for Halloween at Costco
Miami sucks for ToT.
Stingy and cheap
__________________
LIM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 03:17 PM   #12375
LoneStar


 
LoneStar's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 IOM Camaro
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 3,503
Quote:
Originally Posted by lscamaro View Post
So... about that zl1 bumper
I probably won't be getting it painted until after the holidays. I have a couple expenses I had to take care of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by menendez1293 View Post
No one ever believes it because it's never true. Unless you watch one certain movie that was completely garbage and everyone pretty much died. And I am talking about a real movie just don't want to say the name since it is a spoiler alert but it is a older movie now.
Was the movie you're talking about a recent one? Because I enjoyed it. I mean, it was completely predictable, but I enjoyed it.
__________________
LoneStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 03:18 PM   #12376
lscamaro


 
lscamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 CGM Camaro LS A6
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 10,310
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroDreams07 View Post
Insidious 2 was Badass just like the first one was.

2 is scarier but 1 was better because it was so original.

Guys always hate on scary movies to show how big their balls are.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
No, the first one was ok. The fact that the demon looked like darth maul killed it for me. I was hoping insidious 2 would be better because they don't use the same demon.

I'll be the first to admit a movie scared me. The conjuring was scary as hell
__________________

Click Picture for Build Thread
lscamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.