Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

JUICEDMOTORSPORTS
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences Share review & feedback on vendors and sellers

Old 06-05-2013, 07:36 AM   #51
RPIDon

Drives: 1964 GTO RoadRace Car
Send a message via AIM to RPIDon
Thank you for the feed back, I do appreciate it. I understand your frustrastions for I have been there myself. I have been ordering parts for almost 30 years and I have walked in your shoes too many of times. You name it, I lived through it. So I know first hand how important customer service can be. I was hired to bring better Tech support and customer service to RPI Designs. Like I metioned in a previous post I have been working at SLP for 15 years as a technical sales rep, so I understand the manufacturing as well as the retail side of the business. Starting June 10th I will be starting and my main objective is to be here for the customer, whether you have a question about a part, would like to place an order or you have a problem, please give me a call or email. I will also be monitoring the message boards as well (I have to be honest, in the past I have not posted a lot on the message boards that I am a member of, so this part I need a little help with at first, but I will get up to speed shortly) We also are improving our phone system, one that will better manage phone calls so you have the oppurtunity to talk to me or you can leave a message and I will call you back as soon as I can. I promise. For the people that have had problems with RPI Designs in the past, the ones that say "I will never buy from you again" once again I understand your frustration. If somehow I can help you, please email your phone number to don@rpidesigns.com and I will call you to see what I can do. Like I said I am a car guy, I enjoy working in the automotive business, it is all I ever done. When I am not at work I am always working on the race car,its not a camaro but it does have a LS3 in it, if you would like to take a look you can check it at www.gtoroadracer.com . If you have any questions or sugestions please let me know, we are going to improve and we appreciate your support and feed back. Thanks, Don
RPIDon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 09:54 PM   #52
Bornluckee13
I fly

Drives: 2010 2SS, Stick, Cyber Gray
Don, couldn't help but notice my empty message box.... All that talk about customer service and you couldn't reply to my PM about the parts I ordered 3 weeks ago and have nothing but a PayPal receipt to show for it? I have left numerous messages, PM'd, emailed. Talk is cheap......
There are only two options in life. Fight or flight. Most people run. Almost all people run. But not us. The difference between us and everyone else is that we run towards the gunfire. And that makes all the difference.
Bornluckee13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 07:55 AM   #53
Bornluckee13
I fly

Update, Don called this morning and is trying to track down my parts and fix the issue. Guess he just started, maybe he can actually fix RPI's horrible customer service! Thanks for the update Don, you've got your work cut out for you.
There are only two options in life. Fight or flight. Most people run. Almost all people run. But not us. The difference between us and everyone else is that we run towards the gunfire. And that makes all the difference.
Old 06-06-2013, 05:32 PM   #54
Bornluckee13
I fly

Just got off the phone with Don from RPI. He is a pleasure to work with and seems genuinely concerned about bringing a much higher level of customer service to RPI. Fixed my issue today! Thanks Don!
Old 06-06-2013, 06:40 PM   #55
RPIDon

Thank you for giving me the oppurtunity to help resolve the issue, thank you for keeping the order with RPI Designs and thank you for the kind words, we appreciate it. If you need something in the future please let me know. Just a reminder to everyone I officially start June 10th. Thanks, Don
Old 06-06-2013, 09:48 PM   #56
union894
Let the smoke roll

Drives: 2010 SS camaro 6M 13 Cadillac SRX
I won't use them after a couple bad experiences with them. There are to many sites that are hungry and do a much better job.
union894 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 10:20 PM   #57
2011ss/rs

Drives: 11 ss/rs RJT w/Black Cherry stripes
Send a message via AIM to 2011ss/rs
I purchased my splitter painted from RPI and I'm experiencing paint chips. My splitter is chipping already and I have only driven the car around 300 miles since my install on 5-4. Josh from RPI is telling me to install 3M protective tape and stop following other vehicles close. As a customer the answer given to me by Josh is unacceptable and as a vendor if you feel this way you should installed the protective tape before shipping.

LS3 with CAI, Custom Ground Comp Cam with Underdrive Pulley, XS Power Long Tube Headers and Exhausts, Pfadt Lowering Springs, BMR Sways.
2011ss/rs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 05:15 AM   #58
RPIDon

2011 ss/rs sorry to hear about the problem you are having, you are fairly close to my location, if you would like to send me an email with your contact information I am willing to take a look at the problem you are having. Union894 if you would like to send me your contact information, maybe there is something I can do for you as well. Thanks, Don
Old 06-07-2013, 07:38 AM   #59
2011ss/rs

RPI Don I sent you a PM

LS3 with CAI, Custom Ground Comp Cam with Underdrive Pulley, XS Power Long Tube Headers and Exhausts, Pfadt Lowering Springs, BMR Sways.
Old 06-11-2013, 07:49 AM   #60
Big C CamaroSS

Drives: Black Camaro 2SS/RS 1LE
I ordered Lloyd's mats from RPI and since they were custom, the wait time I thought was very acceptable. I want to get another set for the front (with orange edging) and RPI is the cheapest vender, but with the feedback the last 6-8 months, I'm scared. I hope Don can right the RPI ship because they have lots of nice pieces for our Camaro's.
Big C CamaroSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 09:02 AM   #61
RPIDon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big C CamaroSS View Post
I ordered Lloyd's mats from RPI and since they were custom, the wait time I thought was very acceptable. I want to get another set for the front (with orange edging) and RPI is the cheapest vender, but with the feedback the last 6-8 months, I'm scared. I hope Don can right the RPI ship because they have lots of nice pieces for our Camaro's.
I officially started yesterday and I am already steering the ship into smoother waters, it smooth sailing from here
If anyone needs anything please let me know, use RPIDON and it will get you a 10% discount
Old 06-11-2013, 09:53 AM   #62
nevrenz

Drives: 2011 RED Camaro
When i asked Josh about the bowties chipping that i purchased months ago he offered to replace them for free. Even though it took awhile to get them replaced, Josh came through as promised. Thanks RPI! Now that Don is there it sounds like things will be even better. Thanks RPI for taking care of my issues and shipping my splitter fast.
Old 06-11-2013, 10:02 AM   #63
RPIDon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevrenz View Post
When i asked Josh about the bowties chipping that i purchased months ago he offered to replace them for free. Even though it took awhile to get them replaced, Josh came through as promised. Thanks RPI! Now that Don is there it sounds like things will be even better. Thanks RPI for taking care of my issues and shipping my splitter fast.
Thank you for the post and your business, we appreciate it. Don
Old 06-11-2013, 12:18 PM   #64
2011ss/rs

Thank you RPIDon for your help regarding the issues I experienced with the paint on the splitter. You most certainly are going to be an asset to the company.

Old 06-11-2013, 12:35 PM   #65
myss

Drives: 1ss/rs rally yellow blk strips 6spd
I had bought an engine cover from them in 2010 which was damaged and they just told me to send it back and they replaced it no problems at all with them.
myss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 01:53 PM   #66
RPIDon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011ss/rs View Post
Thank you RPIDon for your help regarding the issues I experienced with the paint on the splitter. You most certainly are going to be an asset to the company.
Thank you Ed for the kind words, we appreciate your business. Don
Old 06-11-2013, 04:20 PM   #67
Kinetic Kev HWSE 2013

Drives: 2013 Hot Wheels Special Edition
I bought a color match antenna for my 2010 and it was never clear coated, I didn't care for the communication as well.
Kinetic Kev HWSE 2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 04:27 PM   #68
Rhyder

Drives: 2012 45 Anniversary Vert
I for one am glad there was changes, the service and communication, actually the lack there of, was and is the biggest strike I have against RPI, the product I received finally seems to be legit......

Hopefully this is going to be a prolonged change, you do have your work cut out for you.....
Rhyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 06:11 PM   #69
RPIDon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010CamaroSS/RS View Post
I bought a color match antenna for my 2010 and it was never clear coated, I didn't care for the communication as well.

sorry to hear about the probelm, if you can send me some information I will see what I can do. Don
Old 06-11-2013, 06:15 PM   #70
RPIDon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhyder View Post
I for one am glad there was changes, the service and communication, actually the lack there of, was and is the biggest strike I have against RPI, the product I received finally seems to be legit......

Hopefully this is going to be a prolonged change, you do have your work cut out for you.....
I love a challenge, when you get right down to it life is a challenge, but I have a little unfair advantage, I have been doing this for 15 years so you are in good hands now!
Old 06-11-2013, 08:26 PM   #71
Bornluckee13
I fly

Just got my spoiler in, packaged very well and in great shape. I'll install and post pics tomorrow. Thanks again Don!
Old 06-11-2013, 08:53 PM   #72
RPIDon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bornluckee13 View Post
Just got my spoiler in, packaged very well and in great shape. I'll install and post pics tomorrow. Thanks again Don!
Your welcome, thank you for the order. Pictures will be cool thanks, Don

Last edited by RPIDon; 06-12-2013 at 04:34 AM.
Old 06-14-2013, 08:19 AM   #73
RPIDon

Just a reminder, if you have any questions or concerns please email me at donrpidesigns@gmail.com or give me a call 888-257-8515 extension 2. I am here to help, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction. I have already helped out a couple people already, if you need my assistance please let me know. Thanks, Don

Last edited by RPIDon; 12-16-2013 at 01:32 PM.
Old 12-14-2013, 11:32 PM   #74
Jerry S

Drives: 2010 2LT and 1969 SS 350
Just received my Jewel Red center painted Chevrolet emblems for my 2010 Camaro, so disappointed in the paint quality. Chips all around the edges, also never heard a thing about my order until I contacted them. How can it take so long to ship a couple small Chevrolet emblems. Will be looking at other vendors in the future.
Jerry S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 01:31 PM   #75
RPIDon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry S View Post
Just received my Jewel Red center painted Chevrolet emblems for my 2010 Camaro, so disappointed in the paint quality. Chips all around the edges, also never heard a thing about my order until I contacted them. How can it take so long to ship a couple small Chevrolet emblems. Will be looking at other vendors in the future.
Hi Jerry, Sorry you were disappointed in the Chevy Bowties, but this is the first I am hearing you had a problem. Could you email me some photos of the bowties, I will look into it and I will see how I can make you happy. You can email me at donrpidesigns@gmail.com Thanks, Don