Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

PFYC
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Exterior Parts & Accessories

Exterior Parts & Accessories All exterior parts and accessories.

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 01-10-2013, 06:12 PM   #1
JDP Tyler

Drives: Chevys at the limit
Oracle Lighting Products | In stock | FREE shipping over $100!

JDP motorsports is proud to offer the full line of Oracle Camaro products at excellent prices! We also offer FREE shipping on orders over $100 to the lower 48.

Part # 3142-504
Oracle Ghosted Side Marker Lights - 2010-2015 Camaro V6/Camaro SS/Camaro ZL1

Featuring complete side marker replacement fitted with with high-powered SMD strips designed to mimic the look of the Camaro Concept Car. The Oracle ghosted side marker will blend in with your Camaro while providing the necessary functionality of regular side markers.

Product Features:
- (2) Amber Front Markers
- (2) Red Rear Markers
- Includes Installation Instructions
- Free Shipping to the lower 48!

MSRP: $378.00
Sale starting at $321.30

Part # 3101-019 -
Oracle Side Marker Lights
2010-2015 Camaro V6/Camaro SS/Camaro ZL1
Featuring complete side marker replacement fitted with 3528 Bridgelux LEDs that produce a laser-like appearance. These are available with Clear or Tinted lenses and painted to match any of the factory paint codes.

Product Features:
- (2) Amber Front Markers
- (2) Red Rear Markers
- Includes Installation Instructions

Starting at $170 Shipped!

Part # 3001-001
Oracle Illuminated Factory Bow Tie -
2010-2015 Camaro V6/Camaro SS/Camaro ZL1
Featuring Illuminated Factory Bow Tie that are modified to accept an acrylic plate fitted with ORACLE LEDs for a smooth visual pop. Installation simply requires removing the existing factory badge and installing the illuminated badge in its place. Wiring is routed through existing holes in the trunk lid and ties into the parking lights. Wiring and connectors as well as pre-installed 3M adhesive backing are included for installation. Add an ORACLE Dual-Intensity LED circuit and this illuminated badge can also be used as 3rd brake light. Available in various color options.

Starting at $112.63 Shipped

Part# 3025-504
Oracle Concept Side Mirrors - 2010-2015 Camaro V6/SS/ZL1

Oracle's 5th Gen Camaro concept side mirrors feature a sleek design with various paint options to match your car. Their ghost paint option adds a ghosted paint effect over the LEDs. These mirrors also come with a dual intensity circuit option that includes a wiring harness which enables the LEDs to function as both parking lights and turn signal.

Starting at $558.45 Shipped!

RS Package Part # 2641-001
Non-RS Package Part # 2221-001
Oracle Single Color Halo Kit
- 2010-2013 Camaro V6/Camaro SS/Camaro ZL1
Featuring Oracle's Halo Kit designed with hundreds of high quality LEDs utilizing the latest technology to deliver vivid lighting that can even be seen in direct sunlight. These LED Halo Rings are composed of a 6-Layer circuit board which give the ring a rigid structure. The rings are powered directly to 12V power without any inverter or other external device.

Oracle SMD or "Surface Mount Diode" Halos utilize an advanced type of LED chip that can produce brilliant light output while only consuming a small amount of power.

Oracle CCFL use Cold Cathode Fluorescent Lighting XE technology, which delivers a smooth and even halo illumination. CCFL halos have an expected lifetime of 50,000 hours of continuous use.

Oracle Plasma halos feature dozens of semiconductors which make direct contact to the circuit board essentially turning the entire Plasma ring into one LED. The design makes for optimal thermal management, high packing density, and overall high performance light output.

*Installation requires pulling the headlights apart.

Product Features:

- Comprised of hundreds of high quality LEDs
- Brilliant luminescence
- Noticeable even in direct sunlight
- Available in two options
- Free shipping to the lower 48!

Starting at $143.65

Part # 2221-02X/2641-02X
Oracle Dual Color LED Halo Headlight Kit - 2010-2013 Camaro V6/Camaro SS/Camaro ZL1

Featuring Oracle's Halo Kit designed with hundreds of high quality LEDs utilizing the latest technology to deliver vivid lighting that can even be seen in direct sunlight. These LED Halo Rings are composed of a 6-Layer circuit board which give the ring a rigid structure. The rings are powered directly to 12V power without any inverter or other external device.
*Installation requires pulling the headlights apart.

Product Features
- Brilliant luminescence
- Available with various dual color options

Starting at $169.15

Part#: 2221-333
Oracle - ColorSHIFT Halo Kit - 2010-2013 Camaro V6/Camaro SS/Camaro ZL1

ORACLE ColorSHIFT Halo Kits use RGB Lighting Technology and are capable of producing literally hundreds of different vibrant colors. ColorSHIFT Halos are unique because they use a special tri-node 5050 LED that can produce any color via the included control unit. You can set the rings to one color or use one of the dozens of pre-programmed LED effects.

ORACLE ColorSHIFT Lighting Technology uses 5050 3-Chip LED/SMD (Light Emitting Diode/Surface Mount Diode) with RGB capabilities to allow the user to change their rings to hundreds of different color options. These halos have an expected life of 100,000 hours that will outlast your vehicle. The expected output from the LED/SMD halo rings is an intense bright illumination. ColorSHIFT LED/SMD Halos do not require power inverters, they operate from the 12V current of your vehicle.

ORACLE LED (SMD) Halo Kits use High-Powered Surface Mount Diodes to produce brilliant luminescence that is easily visible even in direct sunlight. These LED Halo Rings are composed of a 6-Layer circuit board which give the ring a rigid structure. The rings are powered directly to 12V power without any inverter or other external device.

Product Features
- (2) 5050 ColorSHIFT SMD Halo Rings
- (2) Programmable ColorSHIFT Control Box with IR Wireless Remote Control
- Instructions and everything needed to install the ColorSHIFT Halos

$319 shipped!

Part#: 1103-001
Oracle - Fog light LED Halo kit -
2010-2013 Camaro V6/Camaro SS
Featuring Oracle's Halo Fog Light Kit designed with hundreds of high quality LEDs utilizing the latest technology to deliver vivid lighting that can even be seen in direct sunlight. These LED Halo Rings are composed of a 6-Layer circuit board which give the ring a rigid structure. The rings are powered directly to 12V power without any inverter or other external device. The Oracle Halo Kit is offered in two options. The first option is available allows for one color choice, whereas the second option incorporates two color choices that can be electronically selected. Installation requires pulling the fog lights apart.

Product Features:
- Brilliant luminescence
- Available in two options

$105.95 Shipped

Part # 2255-001
Oracle Non-RS Headlight Square Style Halo Kit - 2014-2015 Camaro V6/Camaro SS
Oracle square style headlight halo kit for the Non-RS 2014-15 Camaro V6 and Camaro SS is designed so that the fitment follows the contour of the headlight giving an OEM look. Made of over 500 individual high-powered SMDs, this kit is guaranteed to turn heads.

Additionally you can add turn signal halos to your headlights for a custom look!

Product Features
- (2) Oracle low beam halo square style rings
- LED wiring (will need to be connected to parking lights or a switch)
- Available with various color options
- Back by Oracle's Lifetime Warranty!
- Free shipping to the Lower 48!

Starting at $186.15

Part#: 0031-013
Oracle Bi-Xenon HID Conversion Kit for Non-RS Package - 2010-2013 Camaro V6/Camaro SS

Improve visibility, nighttime safety, light output, styling, and add value to your Camaro! Oracle HID kits are the highest quality TRUE Xenon Conversion available. ORACLE Xenon Conversion kits were developed with strict standards and the latest technology available including our NEW slim fully DIGITAL ballasts and "Plug and Play" wiring harness.

The new ORACLE Xenon Conversion Kits are so rugged that the Ballasts and Wiring can be completely submerged in water and continue to operate without failing! The new technology is so effective that AAC stands by a LIFETIME Warranty on this product. The new "Plug and Play" wiring makes this installation as simple as changing your headlight bulbs and simply plugging in the Xenon Light Computers.

In the constant pursuit to deliver the highest quality HID kit on the market the ORACLE digital ballasts were updated with new processors that have a start up of a much more efficient 6 amp compared to the industry standard 10 amp. Also the relays on the "Plug and Play" harnesses were beefed up to 60 amp from the industry standard 40 amp. These changes made the ORACLE even higher quality and once again increased the standards of what makes a "Premium" kit different from the others out there.

Product Features:
- (2) ORACLE Xenon HID Bulbs
- (2) Digital Xenon HID Ballasts
- "Plug and Play" Wiring Harness
- Written Instructions and Diagram
- Brackets, Extra Fuses, Connectors Etc.
- Metal Alloy Carrying Case
- LIFETIME WARRANTY!

$254.15 Shipped!

Afterburner Part # 2533-003
Afterburner 2.0 Part # 2534-003
Oracle Afterburner Tail Light Kit -
2010-2013 Camaro V6/Camaro SS/Camaro ZL1
ORACLE Tail Light LED Kits are designed to give your vehicle that extra edge, and to help you and drivers around you remain safe in the daytime or at night. With a quicker that halogen response, they light up even faster than your stock tail lights, this is a major safety factor when driving through busy roads or dealing with traffic jams.

Afterburner

Afterburner 2.0

Product Features:
- (4) Afterburner tail light rings
- SMD (LED) Option: Very bright, definitive light
- CCFL (Fluorescent Lamp) Option: Soft glow, ambient light
- Plasma
- Includes installation instructions
- Made in the USA
- Backed by manufacturer Lifetime Warranty

Starting at $169.15

Part#: 4WSMDREV
Oracle - SMD Reverse Lights - 2010-2013 Camaro V6/Camaro SS/Camaro ZL1
Featuring SMD Reverse Lights designed as a direct replacement to the stock Camaro lights. Each lamp contains 4 high power 1W LEDs that produce a brilliant luminescence visible in direct sunlight. The back up lights are powered directly to 12V power without any inverter or other external device. Available in clear or tinted.

$169.15 or $189.12 (tinted) Shipped!

Part#: 3608-001
Oracle - P13W SMD LED Fog Light Bulb for RS Package
2010-mid2012 Camaro V6/Camaro SS
Featuring 4 1Watt Plasma SMDs designed to emit a more bright, pure white light compared to the factory DRLs or fog lights. The Oracle Plasma SMD Fog Light and DRL bulbs also emit only a small fraction of the heat and takes less energy than the factory bulbs. The plug and play bulb from Oracle makes for easy installation. This product is sold in pairs and for the RS Camaro only.

105.95 Shipped!

Part#: 3606-001
Oracle - 5202 Plasma Fog Light Bulb for Non-RS Package
- 2010-2013 Camaro V6/Camaro SS
Featuring 4 1Watt Plasma SMDs designed to emit a more bright, pure white light compared to the factory DRLs or fog lights. The Oracle Plasma SMD Fog Light and DRL bulbs also emit only a small fraction of the heat and takes less energy than the factory bulbs. The plug and play bulb from Oracle makes for easy installation. This product is sold in pairs and for the non-RS Camaro only.

$105.95 Shipped!

Part#: 3606-001
Oracle - 5202 SMD LED Fog Light Bulb for Non-RS Package
- 2010-2013 Camaro V6/Camaro SS
Featuring 18 SMD LEDs designed to emit a more bright, pure white light compared to the factory DRLs or fog lights. The Oracle LED fog light bulb also emits only a small fraction of the heat and takes less energy than the factory bulbs. The plug and play bulb from Oracle makes for easy installation. This product is sold in pairs and for the non-RS Camaro only.

$88.50

Part#: 3607-001
Oracle - P13W SMD LED Fog Light Bulb for RS Package
2010-Mid2012 Camaro V6/Camaro SS
Featuring 18 SMD LEDs designed to emit a more bright, pure white light compared to the factory DRLs or fog lights. The Oracle LED fog light bulb also emits only a small fraction of the heat and takes less energy than the factory bulbs. The plug and play bulb from Oracle makes for easy installation. This product is sold in pairs and for the RS Camaro only.

$88.50

We will match or beat any Authorized Dealers pricing including shipping. Please feel free to call, PM or email us with questions.

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007
Click HERE to send me a private message
Sales@jdpmotorsports.com

Click HERE to send me a PM | Sales@jdpmotorsports.com | www.jdpmotorsports.com | JDP Facebook | 888.308.6007

Last edited by JDP Tyler; 11-29-2014 at 05:59 PM.
JDP Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 11:37 PM   #2
Vgriffss

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
how much are the blue halo fogs and headlights for my 2010 1ss
Old 01-25-2013, 07:37 PM   #3
JDP Tyler

All PM's and emails have been replied to! Feel free to call, PM or email me anytime with questions! Have an excellent weekend everybody!!

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007

Click HERE to send me a PM | Sales@jdpmotorsports.com | www.jdpmotorsports.com | JDP Facebook | 888.308.6007
Old 02-26-2013, 05:43 PM   #4
JDP Tyler

All PM's have been replied to! Thanks for all the orders Camaro5! JDP will not be beat on Oracle products! If you happen to find a better price, let us know and we will match or beat any authorized dealers pricing!

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007

Old 03-05-2013, 04:42 PM   #5
JDP Tyler

for some excellent products! If ever you have questions, we are always a call, PM or email away with answers!

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007

Old 03-07-2013, 03:17 PM   #6
JDP Tyler

New Lower prices!!! JDP Motorsports will NOT be beat on Oracle products! If you happen to find a better price, we will match or beat it!! Please feel free to call, PM or email me anytime with questions.

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007

Old 03-10-2013, 05:37 PM   #7
Azzkker

Drives: 2013 AGM ZL1, 99 z28, 89 iroc-z
Placed an order for some ashen ghost side markers and the tinted reverse lights!

thanks
anthony
Azzkker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 12:56 PM   #8
JDP Tyler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azzkker View Post
Placed an order for some ashen ghost side markers and the tinted reverse lights!

thanks
anthony
Thank you for your order Anthony! We appreciate your business and support! Feel free to call, PM or email me anytime with questions!

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007

Old 03-11-2013, 04:22 PM   #9
zcorvette04

Drives: 2012 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS/RS
What would I have to do to get some free shipping for a member stationed in Germany with Army?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
zcorvette04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 04:29 PM   #10
JDP Tyler

Quote:
Originally Posted by zcorvette04 View Post
What would I have to do to get some free shipping for a member stationed in Germany with Army?

I'm sorry, we do not offer free shipping internationally as it is typically very expensive I would happy to offer you a discounted shipping quote if that may work for you? Please feel free to call, PM or email me anytime.

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007

Old 03-14-2013, 12:14 PM   #11
KalCorp
Space Coast Camaros

Drives: 2012 Camaro Vert
Ghosted Side markers!!! Free 'JDP RS DRL Harness JDPL1003' !!!!!

Best price around!!!!!

Ordered - Thanks!
KalCorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 12:18 PM   #12
JDP Tyler

Quote:
Originally Posted by KalCorp View Post
Ghosted Side markers!!! Free 'JDP RS DRL Harness JDPL1003' !!!!!

Best price around!!!!!

Ordered - Thanks!
Thank you! I appreciate your business and support! Please feel free to call, PM or email me anytime with questions!

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007

Old 03-14-2013, 12:28 PM   #13
Swacer

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS
Anyone have a real picture of the SMD afterburners? I want to see them on someone's car.
~Imperial Blue Metallic~LS3~M6~GM High Spoiler~GM Ground Effect~GM Tower Brace~Heritage Grill~Roto-Fab Cold Air Intake~Stainless Works Exhaust~Stainless Power Headers~VMAX Ported Throttle Body~Tuned By Frost~GEN5DYI Spare Clutch Reservior~Barton Short Throw~ShowStopper Side Markers~UMI Performance Trailing Arms~UMI Performance Tunnel Brace
Swacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 12:55 PM   #14
JDP Tyler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swacer View Post
Anyone have a real picture of the SMD afterburners? I want to see them on someone's car.
Here are a few pics

Please feel free to call, PM or email me anytime with questions!

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007

Old 03-14-2013, 01:00 PM   #15
Swacer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sales@JDP View Post
Here are a few pics

Please feel free to call, PM or email me anytime with questions!

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007
Those are the LED, I'm looking for the SMD.
~Imperial Blue Metallic~LS3~M6~GM High Spoiler~GM Ground Effect~GM Tower Brace~Heritage Grill~Roto-Fab Cold Air Intake~Stainless Works Exhaust~Stainless Power Headers~VMAX Ported Throttle Body~Tuned By Frost~GEN5DYI Spare Clutch Reservior~Barton Short Throw~ShowStopper Side Markers~UMI Performance Trailing Arms~UMI Performance Tunnel Brace
Old 03-14-2013, 01:48 PM   #16
JDP Tyler

Quote:
Those are the LED, I'm looking for the SMD.
SMD = LED Did you mean the CCFL?

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007

Old 03-14-2013, 01:55 PM   #17
Swacer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sales@JDP View Post
SMD = LED Did you mean the CCFL?

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007
OMG...yes. I am really sorry Tyler. Yes, CCFL. Had a total acronym brain lapse there....

Those aren't that much dimmer than the SMD (correctly being used now haha) from what i see in the picture. I like em. May be in contact...
Old 03-15-2013, 01:27 PM   #18
JDP Tyler

Quote:
OMG...yes. I am really sorry Tyler. Yes, CCFL. Had a total acronym brain lapse there....

Those aren't that much dimmer than the SMD (correctly being used now haha) from what i see in the picture. I like em. May be in contact...
No worries! If you have any questions, feel free to call, PM or email me anytime!

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007

Old 03-16-2013, 04:04 PM   #19
zcorvette04

Drives: 2012 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS/RS
Do you guys have the sequential turn signal kit?

zcorvette04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 11:56 AM   #20
JDP Tyler

Quote:
Originally Posted by zcorvette04
Do you guys have the sequential turn signal kit?

We do not.. I apologize..

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007

Old 03-21-2013, 12:05 PM   #21
TMAJ

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS RS
Do the DRLs come in a halo color shift also to match the halos?
TMAJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 02:26 PM   #22
JDP Tyler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMAJ
Do the DRLs come in a halo color shift also to match the halos?
No they do not. You have the choice of white or amber DRL bulbs. Please feel free to call, PM or email me anytime with questions.

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007

Last edited by JDP Tyler; 04-17-2013 at 01:44 PM.
Old 03-26-2013, 07:13 PM   #23
JDP Tyler

Bump for new LOWER prices! Please feel free to call, PM or email me anytime with questions or pricing. I appreciate your interest in our products! Have a great day!!

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007

Old 04-03-2013, 06:52 PM   #24
JDP Tyler

We have the new Oracle Afterburners in stock at great prices! Please feel free to call, PM or email me anytime with questions!

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007

Old 04-03-2013, 06:55 PM   #25
MARINE1991

Drives: COTW 8/29/11 2010 CAMARO
MARINE1991 is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
acc, best price, halos, jdp motorsports, oracle lights