Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
ADM PERFORMANCE
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-23-2013, 10:16 AM   #169
bhillakaiceberg

 
bhillakaiceberg's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Synergy Green 2SS/RS L99
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Maryland
Posts: 1,414
Good meeting Rufnek and scubadoo7 this morning!

Good crowd this morning down Katies.

BaltimoreJohn1: How that video of us MD folks turn out??
__________________
2011 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS/RS L99 (1 of 782)
10.83 @123.68mph ALL MOTOR SBE
Built by Race Proven Motorsports (RPM)
bhillakaiceberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 10:26 AM   #170
scubadoo7
Airborne Recondo
 
scubadoo7's Avatar
 
Drives: Crystal Red 2SS 1LE
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Fairfax Station Va.
Posts: 864
[QUOTE=bhillakaiceberg;6323534]Good meeting Rufnek and scubadoo7 this morning! Same back at you I'm still "green" with envy over your car color. Thanx for the tips on the tail light bezels. Btw, what was the company name (on-line) that sells the rear bowtie?
Good crowd this morning down Katies.

BaltimoreJohn1: How that video of us MD folks turn out??[/QUOTE
scubadoo7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 12:49 PM   #171
calinkaos
Army EOD Vet
 
calinkaos's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS blk/blk/blk
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Centreville, MD
Posts: 522
both are great events. have you all checked out carlovedc.com? there are a few others around the area. I will be running around handing out flyers to my clubs show next month. unfortunately my car engine is still torn apart. :-(
__________________
2010 2SS/RS Blk/Blk Camaro F1A Procharger
calinkaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 03:20 PM   #172
Lumino1LE
Rally Yellow 2SS/RS/SR
 
Lumino1LE's Avatar
 
Drives: Born 11/12 2012 Camaro 2SS RS 1LE
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Loudoun County, VA
Posts: 262
Headed to Fair Lakes tomorrow. See you guys there.
Lumino1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 03:57 PM   #173
bhillakaiceberg

 
bhillakaiceberg's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Synergy Green 2SS/RS L99
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Maryland
Posts: 1,414
[QUOTE=scubadoo7;6323565]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhillakaiceberg View Post
Good meeting Rufnek and scubadoo7 this morning! Same back at you I'm still "green" with envy over your car color. Thanx for the tips on the tail light bezels. Btw, what was the company name (on-line) that sells the rear bowtie?
Good crowd this morning down Katies.

BaltimoreJohn1: How that video of us MD folks turn out??[/QUOTE
Contact Lupe. His name on here is Overhaulengines.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=149690
__________________
2011 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS/RS L99 (1 of 782)
10.83 @123.68mph ALL MOTOR SBE
Built by Race Proven Motorsports (RPM)
bhillakaiceberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 05:32 PM   #174
Rufnek
U.S. Army
 
Rufnek's Avatar
 
Drives: All Chevy's
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Northern VA
Posts: 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by calinkaos View Post
both are great events. have you all checked out carlovedc.com? there are a few others around the area. I will be running around handing out flyers to my clubs show next month. unfortunately my car engine is still torn apart. :-(
Will take a look at tht site, thanks for the heads up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumino1LE View Post
Headed to Fair Lakes tomorrow. See you guys there.
See you in the morning, need to hear how it was out at BSR a couple weeks ago.

[QUOTE=bhillakaiceberg;6324456]
Quote:
Originally Posted by scubadoo7 View Post

Contact Lupe. His name on here is Overhaulengines.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=149690
Pleasure meeting you and thanks for the information, ordering my G2 paint this week.
__________________
"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.” - George Orwell
Rufnek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 05:53 PM   #175
Baltimorejohn1

 
Baltimorejohn1's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: DC Metro
Posts: 1,256
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhillakaiceberg View Post
Good meeting Rufnek and scubadoo7 this morning!

Good crowd this morning down Katies.

BaltimoreJohn1: How that video of us MD folks turn out??
I'm working on them......

Here is one......

__________________
Baltimorejohn1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 05:04 PM   #176
scubadoo7
Airborne Recondo
 
scubadoo7's Avatar
 
Drives: Crystal Red 2SS 1LE
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Fairfax Station Va.
Posts: 864
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumino1LE View Post
Headed to Fair Lakes tomorrow. See you guys there.
We were looking for you today. Hope all is well. Catch you next time.
scubadoo7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 05:31 PM   #177
FINALLYSATISFIED
Est.1775
 
FINALLYSATISFIED's Avatar
 
Drives: '15 Challenger Hellcat
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: SoCal
Posts: 5,472
Wayne I promise I'll be out there one of these wknds. Next wknd I'll be out of town maybe the next wknd after?
FINALLYSATISFIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 05:57 PM   #178
scubadoo7
Airborne Recondo
 
scubadoo7's Avatar
 
Drives: Crystal Red 2SS 1LE
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Fairfax Station Va.
Posts: 864
Quote:
Originally Posted by FINALLYSATISFIED View Post
Wayne I promise I'll be out there one of these wknds. Next wknd I'll be out of town maybe the next wknd after?
Haha, yeah next Sunday I'll be down at Ft. Lee with Brandon and crew. We'll catch up soon. Really looking forward to warm sunny weekends, for car meets. It was bone-chilling out there today So, you didn't miss much.
scubadoo7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 06:00 PM   #179
FINALLYSATISFIED
Est.1775
 
FINALLYSATISFIED's Avatar
 
Drives: '15 Challenger Hellcat
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: SoCal
Posts: 5,472
Quote:
Originally Posted by scubadoo7 View Post
Haha, yeah next Sunday I'll be down at Ft. Lee with Brandon and crew. We'll catch up soon. Really looking forward to warm sunny weekends, for car meets. It was bone-chilling out there today So, you didn't miss much.
Yeah I know, I was suppose to head out there too. But I'll be in VA Beach that wknd.
FINALLYSATISFIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 06:25 PM   #180
MYDLIFECRISIS

 
MYDLIFECRISIS's Avatar
 
Drives: '12SS/2SS/45TH-'06 2500HD/Silverado
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Fairfax, VA
Posts: 2,107
Quote:
Originally Posted by scubadoo7 View Post
Haha, yeah next Sunday I'll be down at Ft. Lee with Brandon and crew. We'll catch up soon. Really looking forward to warm sunny weekends, for car meets. It was bone-chilling out there today So, you didn't miss much.
HA HA, it sure was! Good seeing you and Jodi(sp) again.
__________________
2012 Camaro SS 2SS 45TH Anniversary Edition


MYDLIFECRISIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 08:42 PM   #181
Lumino1LE
Rally Yellow 2SS/RS/SR
 
Lumino1LE's Avatar
 
Drives: Born 11/12 2012 Camaro 2SS RS 1LE
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Loudoun County, VA
Posts: 262
Quote:
Originally Posted by scubadoo7 View Post
We were looking for you today. Hope all is well. Catch you next time.
Sorry guys. Had totally planned on it, but had to head out to Purcelville.

Will try to make it out next week.
Lumino1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 08:48 PM   #182
Rufnek
U.S. Army
 
Rufnek's Avatar
 
Drives: All Chevy's
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Northern VA
Posts: 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumino1LE View Post
Sorry guys. Had totally planned on it, but had to head out to Purcelville.

Will try to make it out next week.
Will be outta town next week, maybe catch you on the 7th. Hopefully spring will finally arrive by then!

Anyone going to the C&C on the 6th at Summit? Maybe put together a meet and cruise there......
__________________
"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.” - George Orwell
Rufnek is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.