Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

B&M
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Transmission / Driveline

Transmission / Driveline Shifters, differentials, gears, rearends, clutch

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 04-10-2014, 09:23 AM   #1
Apex Motorsports

Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
Talking GM 3.91 Gear Kits IN STOCK @ Apex!!!

GM Performance 3.91 Gear Kit: $450

With this gear kit, the 2010-2013 Camaro SS the same gear set ratio (3.91) found in the 1LE 2013 Camaro. This 3.91 Performance Gear Kit Package offers a lower (higher numerically) ratio rear drive gear, which will increase effective rear wheel torque multiplication (TM) in 2010-2013 SS Camaros. 13% TM increase with a manual transmission (standard 3.45 ratio) equipped vehicle, and 20% TM in an automatic (standard 3.27 ratio) equipped vehicle.

NOTE: This gear change will ultimately affect the indicated vehicle speed. Recalibration is required for an accurate speedometer reading and is available through your Chevrolet dealership's service department. This change will not take your production vehicle out of compliance, and the product comes with a 12-month/12,000-mile warranty (begins on the date of the installation).

Kit Includes:
Gear Kit
Gasket
Oil Seal
Nut (3)
Bolt (3)
Bolt (3)
Shim kit
Limited Slip diff Oil Additive
Vehicle Cert label (EO)
Instruction sheet

Last edited by Apex Motorsports; 04-11-2014 at 02:30 PM.
Apex Motorsports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 02:31 PM   #2
Apex Motorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroNewb View Post
+1 for Chase. I bought these form him like 2 weeks ago and they were at my door so fast that I couldn't figure out what they were until I opened the box.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envious View Post
Ordered mine on Friday had it Monday. Ordered a washer relocation tank Wednesday. Had it on Friday. Just like a Camaro, fast!
Quote:
Originally Posted by puzzzeler View Post
I would have to agree Apex for sure really fast shipping these guys are on the ball ,give them a shot you cant go wrong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikester0612 View Post
And I just wanted to give a big thanks to Apex Motorsports for the great service. Ordered this CAI on Wednesday in the afternoon around 1 and I got it on Friday !! Thanks Apex !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshBobGuptaMarley View Post
So I ordered Friday night. Order went through on Monday, intake was installed Wednesday after I got of work. Shipping was fast and free and that's why I love ordering from Apex!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andys562 View Post
Just got the springs in today! Planning on getting them installed a little later today or tomorrow.

But wow! Apex ships FAST. I did NOT expect the springs to be on my doorstep today and what do you know, they're right there.
Big ups to Apex for the lightning fast shipping.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ark5thGenGirl View Post
First of all I want to give a big thank you to Chase and Victoria from Apex Speed. I needed this part on Friday and I ordered it Wednesday; they called me personally to handle my request and got it to me really fast. They were great to work with and I really appreciate the awesome customer service.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rangomr View Post
After the questions I put up on Sunday aabout these two units, here they sit in my living room on Wed. 4PM, ordered and delivered, thats FAST and they both look great. Thanks Chase for the PRICE and GREAT SERVICE. Michael in Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by kfm237 View Post
Ordered the SW Retro Chambered exhaust and Black CAI on Monday.. The Exhaust arrived on Wednesday and the CAI on thursday... Thats to New Jersey.. A+++ To Apex for their quick shipping!
Quote:
Originally Posted by American Muscle View Post
apex chase, Hurst shifter got delivered today, took only 2 days to get to CT!! Going to install it tonight, thanks for the fast service.
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricat View Post
Unbelievable!!
Ordered on 5/28 on the doorstep 5/29!!

Thanks again,
Joe
Quote:
Originally Posted by fritcherc View Post
I sent Chase a couple of emails, told him what I wanted and a few days later it was on my doorstep. Chase and Apex have been a pleasure to deal with and I couldn't be happier in my decision to do business with them. Great product support, easy to get ahold of and fast shipping!!!! Two thumbs up in my book! Thanks, Chris
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack's Girl View Post
Thank you so much Chase! Ordered my CAI intake Sunday, shipped Monday and got it yesterday and installed! Great service! Love the performance! 1000% satisfied!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrrod6410 View Post
Ordered mine Friday afternoon and got it Tuesday morning......WOW

Now I'm off to install it
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS CAMARO View Post
Talk about fast shipping I got 1 day after you shipped it .
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBOSS View Post
Chase I am truly impressed! Ordered my Pfadt drop springs Sunday night and got them early Wednesday morning! A truly unexpected delivery which made my day!

Now to find a time to throw them on!

Thanks again, I am VERY impressed!!

How Do We Do It?

From the beginning, our operation was set up to function as rapidly and efficiently as possible. Most of our order processing system is automated which means that an order can be completely processed and ready for pick up within minutes of the order being placed. Unlike many of our competitors, APEX Motorsports is a stocking distributor for most of the brands we carry and not a dedicated drop shipper. This allows us to ship in stock items the same day or next if the order is received after our last pick up. In the event that an item is out of stock, APEX Motorsports has access to multiple extensive distributor networks and can draw on the inventories of dozens of regional warehouses across the country and ship the item from the warehouse closest to you.

APEX Motorsports has another key advantage over our competition. Our physical location. Like Amazon, Zappos, and many other major shippers APEX Motorsports is located in Louisville, Ky. which places us within 600 miles of more than 60% of the United States population. It also places us only a few miles from the UPS World Hub. That means that once your order leaves our loading dock it doesn't have to travel 1-2 days to be processed before being directed to your address. It is done within hours of the order being placed and is on it's way to your door, more than 60% of which aren't very far down the road.

Below is a map displaying the estimated delivery times for orders shipped from APEX Motorsports.

Old 04-13-2014, 10:35 AM   #3
chriscamaro69z28
army life

Drives: 2010 ABM camaro
bump for a great guy and future upgrade
Old 04-18-2014, 11:23 AM   #4
NewbieDIYer

Drives: 2013 2LT RS Blue Ray Metallic
Chase, I'll be placing an order soon for the full "entry level" mods list. Cai, TB, exhaust, catch can etc.
the gears are my second mod once I get more money saved up. I have the A6, so I know I need to replace the rear end to make the gears fit. Do you carry all that stuff too? Itd be much simpler to get it all in one purchase.
NewbieDIYer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 03:49 PM   #5
Apex Motorsports

We do have them in stock but we do not ship to Brazil.
Old 06-28-2014, 07:50 PM   #6
JKO

Drives: 2014 2 SS
Is 4.10 ring and pinion offered for 2014 with 20" wheels and 6 speed trans seems like it could go even lower then 3.91
JKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 10:19 PM   #7
Apex Motorsports

Not from GM but 4.11 and 4.33 gears are available from Richmond.
Old 08-01-2014, 10:21 AM   #8
dollar14

Drives: 2010 summit white 2SS/RS 6M
how much for shipping to 75040 please ?
2010 2SS/RS M6,kooks 1-7/8 LT'S with hi flow cats,flowmaster american thunder cat back system,ADM performance street c.a.i.and stage 2 blower cam,160 deg. thermostat,mti six shooter shifter,jac fab front license plate bracket and tunnel brace,eibach 1 inch pro kit,custom ADM performance tune,433 rwp 409 tq
dollar14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 03:23 AM   #9
BlaqWhole

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
How much for 3.91 gears shipped to 07753?

Esmeralda (03 GT) - UDP, CAI, PP intake manifold/upper plenum/75mm TB, 4.10s, fully rebuilt/upgraded trans w/ Transpak, 2400 stall converter, full O/R exhaust, 04 Cobra tank/dual 255 LPH pumps, Sniper Tune!!

Saving the world...1 hp at a time!!
BlaqWhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 05:25 PM   #10
nivensid

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS 6 speed
Total shipped to 28103? Thanks
nivensid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 06:07 PM   #11
Apex Motorsports

PMs sent.
Old 08-18-2014, 08:31 PM   #12
Juice2SS

Drives: 2011 2SS
Total shipped to 76040 please.
GPI SS3 VVT cam, GPI intake, Stanless Power 1 7/8" LTs with cats, MagnaFlow 3" exhaust, VMAX TB, Vararam Tune CAI, PowerBond 25% UDP, Yank SS 3600, Posi Mod, DriveShaft Shop aluminum DS, ADM Cooler, 3.45s, Spohn Trailing Arms, Spohn Toe Rods, Rhino Tuned, Race Star Bigs/Littles 17"/18", Angel Eyes
7.29 @ 94.39 in 3100+ DA
Juice2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 07:39 PM   #13
Apex Motorsports

We are halfway to the weekend! Be sure to place your order before it sneaks up.

Tags
1le gears, 3.91 gears, 3.91 kit, apex motorsports