Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Emblempros
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Chevy Camaro vs...

Chevy Camaro vs... Comparison of Chevy Camaro versus its competition. *NO STREET RACING STORIES*

Old 01-21-2013, 11:01 AM   #1
MizzouLFX_13

Drives: 2013 1Lt dealer stock
2013 1LT vs bmw 535 xi????

I have the steel wheels and am restricted to 118!!!! Beyond that I am "dealer stock" with the manual 6 speed.... smh ANYWHO, had a few nice runs not to long ago at the "local drag strip" and was impressed at how the camaro ran step for step with the WAGON (i used to have a caravan and a nitro).... I love this lil v6... The question is, have any of u guys (v8 included) been impressed with what your cars have run step for step with? Any stories will be appreciated as I enjoy all cars for what they are... TOYS... BTW im ok with the v6 because i have my sights on a z06 or stingray someday... whats life without hope right?
MizzouLFX_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:07 AM   #2
kenkartasasmita
COTW [4/23/12]

Drives: Camaro Of The Week.
i think the bimmer will win.

C.A.M.A.R.O- Constantly Adding Modifications Addiction Relentless Obsession

2010 Camaro V6 1LT | Kooks Catback Exhaust + MBRP exhaust tips | TF3 Stripes | GM Transformers Emblem and Door Sill | Stillen splitter | GMX rear diffuser | K&N CAI | Pulstar iridium spark plugs. | Gm High Wing Spoiler | BBK LT Headers | BMR 4 Point Strut Bar | BMR 1" Lowering Springs | ZL1 Side Skirt | Black Ice-olator | Trifecta Tune |

My Build Thread
kenkartasasmita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:31 AM   #3
MizzouLFX_13

Drives: 2013 1Lt dealer stock
Yea... he stepped all on my nuts after 118!!! Wishing i would have gotten at least the RS package cuzz 118 comes pretty fast compared to my former vehicals listed! Lol sooo lame.... Have you been out there running your Camaro? Any luck?
MizzouLFX_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:47 AM   #4
FaytalsCamaro
Account Suspended

Drives: My Wife Crazy
Top speed is only important in a long distance race. Being limited to 118 in a v6 isnt all that bad. Its a matter of how fast you get there. You could race cars with a top speed of 150, but if it takes all day to get there youll more then likely smoke them on the quarter mile Change the gearing on your v6 and im sure youll be pleasantly suprised...
FaytalsCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote