Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
HAVOC
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Forced Induction

Forced Induction Items relating to superchargers / turbos / nitrous

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2013, 06:54 PM   #51
Ron_Robinson1

 
Ron_Robinson1's Avatar
 
Drives: A Static line to a pack tray
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Centeral NY
Posts: 1,219
Send a message via AIM to Ron_Robinson1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott@Bjorn3D View Post
So now he is selling the SC he stole, interesting.
Man U wanna keep the topic going... Stop being a D BAG.

"Get the lawyers and mods close this thread because the argument is stupid. SC was stolen pretty simple" that's was at time 2:40pm ish, telling the OP to close the thread and 4 hours later you wanna be heard.

This was one of your posts earlier, guess your still butt hurt.
__________________
Drives: To be continued
Ron_Robinson1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 07:03 PM   #52
Aecannon1
 
Aecannon1's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro SS (RS Package) LS3
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Springfield, VA
Posts: 114
I'm still selling the SC, no if and or but's. It will get sold and I talked to a lawyer today, I'll be fine and whomever buys the kit won't be involved at all. It's that simple. I'll take out the clutch and flywheel if someone wants to pay less (like $4500).
Aecannon1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 07:19 PM   #53
doclemieux83
Clam Sniffer
 
doclemieux83's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro RS/SS M6
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Panama City Beach, Fl
Posts: 174
Payment plans accepted lol
__________________
Veteran SGT Lemieux, Glen, Combat Medic, 10th MTN DIV. 1st 87th INF BN
"2010 2SS/RS M6"
1 7/8 OBX-R Headers, Off-road pipe, muffler delete, quad tips, Spectre CAI (Dyno/tune 408rwhp 410rwtq)
doclemieux83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 07:20 PM   #54
doclemieux83
Clam Sniffer
 
doclemieux83's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro RS/SS M6
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Panama City Beach, Fl
Posts: 174
I'll let u borrow my wife for a week? Hell keep her. Lol
__________________
Veteran SGT Lemieux, Glen, Combat Medic, 10th MTN DIV. 1st 87th INF BN
"2010 2SS/RS M6"
1 7/8 OBX-R Headers, Off-road pipe, muffler delete, quad tips, Spectre CAI (Dyno/tune 408rwhp 410rwtq)
doclemieux83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 07:24 PM   #55
Ron_Robinson1

 
Ron_Robinson1's Avatar
 
Drives: A Static line to a pack tray
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Centeral NY
Posts: 1,219
Send a message via AIM to Ron_Robinson1
__________________
Drives: To be continued
Ron_Robinson1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 08:54 PM   #56
OscarsG5
 
Drives: 2012 SS TRANSFORMER EDITION
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Houston Tx
Posts: 110
PM you
OscarsG5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 07:18 AM   #57
dshep214

 
dshep214's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro 2ssRS Ls3
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Cabot, AR
Posts: 1,236
I know it's below ur asking price but I got 3k cash if u need to unload it. If not glws would love to help u out
__________________
dshep214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 08:05 AM   #58
norris_83
 
Drives: In the garage
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Kuwait
Posts: 33
$3800 here..
norris_83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 09:48 PM   #59
darkchild
 
Drives: 2SS/RS
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 64
"$4100 if they want to run low boost and not have the 8 rib setup."

I have a stock L99 that I am looking to supercharge, I am doing the LS3 conversion but leaving everything else inside the engine untouched. How much power would "low boost" make? I wouldn't want to risk blowing up my engine.
darkchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 09:57 PM   #60
OscarsG5
 
Drives: 2012 SS TRANSFORMER EDITION
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Houston Tx
Posts: 110
Ya still talking sh--t give it a rest. He did what he had to do. That's why we have a legal system in place! The selllar screwed up and that's it! Lets get back into topic and talk what this forum is about! Performance, advice, etc!!
OscarsG5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 11:14 PM   #61
Supermaro585HP
Account Suspended
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro SS RS
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 1,188
Hell I'll give you $1500 for it. You got it for nothing anyhow. Don't cry OscarsG5... Some people just like to cry about everything...: popcorn::popco rn::p opcorn:
Supermaro585HP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 11:43 PM   #62
2SS45th


 
2SS45th's Avatar
 
Drives: 11 Seconds or Faster
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Arvada, Colorado
Posts: 2,806
Quote:
Originally Posted by OscarsG5 View Post
Ya still talking sh--t give it a rest. He did what he had to do. That's why we have a legal system in place! The selllar screwed up and that's it! Lets get back into topic and talk what this forum is about! Performance, advice, etc!!
I got my motor from the same guy, incredibly nice guy to deal with.
__________________
I Ain't About That Stock Life.

2SS45th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 12:37 AM   #63
darkchild
 
Drives: 2SS/RS
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 64
I just want to know if it would be a good idea to use this on a stock engine if I stick to low boost rather than buying a new 2.8
darkchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 04:30 AM   #64
darkchild
 
Drives: 2SS/RS
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 64
Never mind, found my answer on the kenne bell website. Wish this were a 2.8
Good luck with sell, i'm surprised this hasn't sold yet.
darkchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 11:39 AM   #65
JLE58

 
Drives: CGM,twin turbo, cam 2010 SS/RS
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: ROCKMART, GA
Posts: 2,190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aecannon1 View Post
I'm still selling the SC, no if and or but's. It will get sold and I talked to a lawyer today, I'll be fine and whomever buys the kit won't be involved at all. It's that simple. I'll take out the clutch and flywheel if someone wants to pay less (like $4500).
I'm not taking sides here and I hope y'all get it worked out. What I do know is that if a court decides that you have to give the SC back they can order the person you sold it to to return it to the original seller and then whoever buys it will have to try and get their money back from you. People need to be aware that it Can happen. These are facts but either way good luck hope it works out for everyone but I think the C5 community should know these things before they buy.
JLE58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 12:39 PM   #66
214Chevelle
 
214Chevelle's Avatar
 
Drives: 72 Chevelle
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Texas
Posts: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLE58 View Post
I'm not taking sides here and I hope y'all get it worked out. What I do know is that if a court decides that you have to give the SC back they can order the person you sold it to to return it to the original seller and then whoever buys it will have to try and get their money back from you. People need to be aware that it Can happen. These are facts but either way good luck hope it works out for everyone but I think the C5 community should know these things before they buy.
I'm no lawyer, but for $4500 it will go to small claims court. This is not a major crime/corporate tax evasion or federal issue here. I've been to small claims court before (not in this capacity) but, with Paypal issuing a judgement, the worst that can happen is a judge orders him to return it and if it's sold then he will be ordered to pay. That in itself is highly unlikey. Being that he went thru Paypal, he has a leg to stand on. Just my $.02, but what do I know? I doubt very seriously if a small claims judge, for an amount of $4500 or whatever he sells it for will put out a manhunt for the supercharger to be returned. LOL!! I'm pretty sure it'll be sold to someone he's never met and once it's sold...it's gone. Point blank.
214Chevelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 01:19 PM   #67
doclemieux83
Clam Sniffer
 
doclemieux83's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro RS/SS M6
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Panama City Beach, Fl
Posts: 174
Just my 2¢ y'all should drop that talk an let a man sell his parts. All this bs talk I'm sure is killing his sell. Not being a dick some is good info but, not here not now not anyone else's problem.
__________________
Veteran SGT Lemieux, Glen, Combat Medic, 10th MTN DIV. 1st 87th INF BN
"2010 2SS/RS M6"
1 7/8 OBX-R Headers, Off-road pipe, muffler delete, quad tips, Spectre CAI (Dyno/tune 408rwhp 410rwtq)
doclemieux83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 01:22 PM   #68
214Chevelle
 
214Chevelle's Avatar
 
Drives: 72 Chevelle
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Texas
Posts: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by doclemieux83 View Post
Just my 2¢ y'all should drop that talk an let a man sell his parts. All this bs talk I'm sure is killing his sell. Not being a dick some is good info but, not here not now not anyone else's problem.
No, it's not killing his sale. Also, just to clarify, the only reason I'm involved in all of the convo is because I'm buying it and Ace can verify this. We are just working out some details as far as shipping and when he'll have it off of his car. Now the cat is out of the bag.
214Chevelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 05:07 PM   #69
doclemieux83
Clam Sniffer
 
doclemieux83's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro RS/SS M6
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Panama City Beach, Fl
Posts: 174
Cool
__________________
Veteran SGT Lemieux, Glen, Combat Medic, 10th MTN DIV. 1st 87th INF BN
"2010 2SS/RS M6"
1 7/8 OBX-R Headers, Off-road pipe, muffler delete, quad tips, Spectre CAI (Dyno/tune 408rwhp 410rwtq)
doclemieux83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 10:01 AM   #70
2fast4ya
 
Drives: 2012 Camaro SS
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Philadelphia PA
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by 214Chevelle View Post
No, it's not killing his sale. Also, just to clarify, the only reason I'm involved in all of the convo is because I'm buying it and Ace can verify this. We are just working out some details as far as shipping and when he'll have it off of his car. Now the cat is out of the bag.
Your buying this one?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chevy-Camaro...5f0987&vxp=mtr

Last edited by 2fast4ya; 01-28-2013 at 10:45 AM.
2fast4ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 10:52 AM   #71
2fast4ya
 
Drives: 2012 Camaro SS
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Philadelphia PA
Posts: 5
Be very careful buying this item. If I were the seller, I would return part of the money to the guy he bought it from originally. No way it cost $4000 plus to fix it. If the original seller has the receipt with serial number etc, and can prove that he was stripped of the item for nothing, he has a good case in small claims court, which is less than $100 to file. I would have a lawyer contact Paypal. Paypal WILL respond to an attorney.
2fast4ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 11:13 AM   #72
doclemieux83
Clam Sniffer
 
doclemieux83's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro RS/SS M6
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Panama City Beach, Fl
Posts: 174
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2fast4ya View Post
Be very careful buying this item. If I were the seller, I would return part of the money to the guy he bought it from originally. No way it cost $4000 plus to fix it. If the original seller has the receipt with serial number etc, and can prove that he was stripped of the item for nothing, he has a good case in small claims court, which is less than $100 to file. I would have a lawyer contact Paypal. Paypal WILL respond to an attorney.
Wow, the Saga continues.... must be lack of things better to do.
__________________
Veteran SGT Lemieux, Glen, Combat Medic, 10th MTN DIV. 1st 87th INF BN
"2010 2SS/RS M6"
1 7/8 OBX-R Headers, Off-road pipe, muffler delete, quad tips, Spectre CAI (Dyno/tune 408rwhp 410rwtq)
doclemieux83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 12:15 PM   #73
2fast4ya
 
Drives: 2012 Camaro SS
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Philadelphia PA
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2fast4ya View Post
Just saying...
The item Chevelle says is sold to him is
still listed on Ebay.
2fast4ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 12:16 PM   #74
2fast4ya
 
Drives: 2012 Camaro SS
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Philadelphia PA
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by doclemieux83 View Post
Wow, the Saga continues.... must be lack of things better to do.
No, its just that if something is wrong...its wrong.
We have a duty to protect and help other forum members.
2fast4ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:11 PM   #75
2fast4ya
 
Drives: 2012 Camaro SS
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Philadelphia PA
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by 214Chevelle View Post
No, it's not killing his sale. Also, just to clarify, the only reason I'm involved in all of the convo is because I'm buying it and Ace can verify this. We are just working out some details as far as shipping and when he'll have it off of his car. Now the cat is out of the bag.
Wow!
Looks like there is a pending offer on "your" supercharger.
http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=181065943431
2fast4ya is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.