Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

B&M
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions Discuss pricing and ordering experiences.

Old 01-23-2013, 04:33 PM   #1
Greezy

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS, CRT, DPE, Short Throw
Finally Ordered! Chevy Tracker says doesn't recognize my order number?

After waiting about 4 long years, I finally ordered the car I've been wanting. 2013 2SS/RS, M6, CRT, Dual Mode Exhaust, and Short Throw. Now I can't wait to take delivery. Looking forward to doing some mods, mostly appearance and sharing with you guys. Only a few days in since I ordered it, so I'll have to learn some patience.

I was happy this morning though. The dealer sent me an email saying the new wheels were not available, and I'd have to take the R40's instead. But the R40's I like better and wanted anyway(at the time of order they told me I couldn't get them, now I'm happier). So that worked out great for me.

They also said the Hurst short throw is discontinued. That I'd get the one that's in the ZL1. I'm not sure exactly what that is, but I'm sure it's nice. The one I test drove had the Hurst in it, and I loved that one.

I got my order number today, but when I go to track it on the Chevy website, it says that it doesn't recognize that order number. Does it take awhile to show up in their system? I asked the dealer to verify and he said it's correct.

Last edited by Greezy; 01-23-2013 at 04:44 PM.
Greezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 05:17 PM   #2
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks

Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Post your order number in Becky's thread and she can track it for you. Congrats on the order
Old 01-23-2013, 05:57 PM   #3
xcrunxc

Drives: 2013 2LT/RS
I ordered my 2LT/RS on a Saturday, and the order # started being recognized by the Chevy tracker on their website on the following Wednesday.
xcrunxc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 08:16 AM   #4
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greezy View Post
After waiting about 4 long years, I finally ordered the car I've been wanting. 2013 2SS/RS, M6, CRT, Dual Mode Exhaust, and Short Throw. Now I can't wait to take delivery. Looking forward to doing some mods, mostly appearance and sharing with you guys. Only a few days in since I ordered it, so I'll have to learn some patience.

I was happy this morning though. The dealer sent me an email saying the new wheels were not available, and I'd have to take the R40's instead. But the R40's I like better and wanted anyway(at the time of order they told me I couldn't get them, now I'm happier). So that worked out great for me.

They also said the Hurst short throw is discontinued. That I'd get the one that's in the ZL1. I'm not sure exactly what that is, but I'm sure it's nice. The one I test drove had the Hurst in it, and I loved that one.

I got my order number today, but when I go to track it on the Chevy website, it says that it doesn't recognize that order number. Does it take awhile to show up in their system? I asked the dealer to verify and he said it's correct.

Congratulations on your new order! I can check your order if you would like. Just send it to me via PM.

Brandon
Chevrolet Customer Service
Chevrolet Customer Svc is offline   Reply With Quote