Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Emblempros
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls Report, discuss and diagnose any issues and problems with your Camaro, including warranty discussions.

Old 02-05-2013, 03:40 PM   #1
BaylorCamaro
Track > 1/4 Mile

Drives: 2013 ZL1
Squeak while driving

This is a total shot in the dark, but I'm bored at work so I figured why not.

I will often here a soft squeak while driving. However you can only hear it if the window (s) is down AND there is another vehicle driving next to me. I imagine the sound is reverberating off the vehicle next to me which is why I hear it. It doesn't make the sound when stopped at a light. It also does not seem to make the sound when accelerating moderately/hard but maybe I just can't hear it over my exhaust, but I've listened for it. Almost sounds like the squeak brakes make, just not nearly as loud and it doesnt happen during braking.

I'm not too worried about it per se, but if you knew how OCD I am about my car you would know how much it annoys me.

My car is a 2010 2LT/RS and is heavily modified including a supercharger.

Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy S III using telekinesis.