Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

PFYC
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Specific Models / Packages > Camaro 1LE Forum

Camaro 1LE Forum Camaro 1LE Package releated discussions

Old 02-08-2013, 02:58 PM   #1
CodyBanks
CodyBanks

Drives: 2011 Camaro
Competitive mode and Sports mode

I know sports mode give you a more aggressive gear style I tried it a few times and I like it

I just herd someone talking about competitive mode, will it give the car a more aggressive feel with sports mode together. What exactly does it do. And will the 2 together be a good combination
CodyBanks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 05:21 PM   #2
BRMcamaro1LE

Drives: 1996 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28
I'm guessing that by "sport mode" you are referring to putting a Camaro equipped with an Auto transmission into M without using the paddles to shift. This will increase shift times as well as throttle response (if my memory serves me). Since the 1LE is not available with an automatic transmission most people in here may have no clue what you are talking about lol. "Competitive Mode" is achieved by double-tapping the traction control button and will turn off traction control as well as dialing back the stability control for more aggressive driving before the computer will intervene. Driving the car with each of these settings active will lead to a potentially more enjoyable driving experience however just be careful about how and where you play with your car
BRMcamaro1LE is offline   Reply With Quote