Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Hines Performance (HPE)
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions Discuss pricing and ordering experiences.

Old 02-10-2013, 07:40 PM   #1
xkloid
ITZ COOL

Drives: 2012 IBM 2SS/RS
Buying again, need private offer also

I have been trying a few days but I am getting nothing but "Request a quote". If anyone has any luck please let me know what information you would need to throw one my way. I have a used 2SS or a new 2LT in my future and the 1000 dollar offer may swing the deal. Thanks for any help.
Old 02-10-2013, 08:01 PM   #2
Fish-man
SS HWSE

Drives: too many to say!
I've been trying since feb 1... nothing but 'quotes'

I have a feeling (guess?) That 2nd half of month may restart the offers. In end of Jan, I was able to pop up private offers easily... they just expired @ end of Jan.... which didn't work for me.
Fish-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 08:05 PM   #3
hotrodder9102

Drives: 1992 Z28,2002 Camaro SS,2013 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkloid View Post
I have been trying a few days but I am getting nothing but "Request a quote". If anyone has any luck please let me know what information you would need to throw one my way. I have a used 2SS or a new 2LT in my future and the 1000 dollar offer may swing the deal. Thanks for any help.

Seems like I read on an earlier thread that these "private offers" start surfacing on the chevy website at the middle of the month, usually around the 15th. I am needing one myself, as my TPW is tomorrow. Ive been trying to get one the last couple of days, and had no luck. I guess its still a little bit early...
hotrodder9102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 08:16 PM   #4
xkloid
ITZ COOL

Well I am kinda leaning towards the used 2SS/RS anyway, and I can't use any offers on that. I am just not looking forward to the 325 mile drive in 38 degree weather. I have driven alot in the snow being from Wisconsin, most of it in rear wheel cars, but not 400HP lol. If it doesn't pan out then I can wait for an offer from somewhere before I head to the dealership.
Old 02-16-2013, 10:21 PM   #5
xkloid
ITZ COOL

Bought the used 2SS/RS, super happy, immaculate car. No offer needed anymore of course.