Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

ModBargains
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

USA - Southeast AL, FL, GA, KY, NC, SC, TN, VA, WV

Old 06-16-2009, 07:45 AM   #1
sharbaugh
Tampa Gulf Coast Family

Drives: IMB RS SS MANUAL LOADED
Skyway Camaro Rally

Anyone interested in getting together on the 28th of June at the Skyway to BBQ, and get our new Camaros together.
sharbaugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 09:02 AM   #2
CamaroGirlFL

Drives: 2010 CGM Camaro What else?
I would love to if I had mine by then - my guess is its going to be at least the end of July :(
#25640 is home! She was worth every penny. . .and has nicely spiced up the firm's parking lot
CamaroGirlFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 05:43 PM   #3
CamaroGirlFL

Drives: 2010 CGM Camaro What else?
Congrats! I passed Stingray on the way home this weekend. Didn't realize how large it was! Just remember the story when they bought it.
#25640 is home! She was worth every penny. . .and has nicely spiced up the firm's parking lot
CamaroGirlFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 06:35 PM   #4
jm88
RJT 2SS RS Auto -"Sookie"

Drives: 13 BMW X6 50i - M Perf
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroGirlFL View Post
Congrats! I passed Stingray on the way home this weekend. Didn't realize how large it was! Just remember the story when they bought it.
Thanks Hun... they are definitely a large dealership... They do have a good staff at the moment, I'm hoping they stick around.
jm88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 06:42 PM   #5
Rockytophummer

Drives: 2006 Hummer H2 2010 2SS Camaro
Where is the Skyway? Just picked my Camaro up yesterday. Would like to make it there if it's not to far. I'm here in the Volunteer State. Is anybody going to the Fall Grand Rod Run or The Shades of the Past Rod Run. There back to back Rod Runs here in Pigeon Forge Tennessee. We need to show up in force. Cause last year the new Challenger was the car everyone was talking about. So I think this year will be our year!!!! Not sure the actual date but it's usually towards end of September. If no ones ever been it's great time you get to see nice rides and the bueatiful Skokie mountains.
Rockytophummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 07:03 AM   #6
jm88
RJT 2SS RS Auto -"Sookie"

Drives: 13 BMW X6 50i - M Perf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockytophummer View Post
Where is the Skyway? Just picked my Camaro up yesterday. Would like to make it there if it's not to far. I'm here in the Volunteer State. Is anybody going to the Fall Grand Rod Run or The Shades of the Past Rod Run. There back to back Rod Runs here in Pigeon Forge Tennessee. We need to show up in force. Cause last year the new Challenger was the car everyone was talking about. So I think this year will be our year!!!! Not sure the actual date but it's usually towards end of September. If no ones ever been it's great time you get to see nice rides and the bueatiful Skokie mountains.
We're actually talking about St. Petersburg Florida - that would be quite the drive from TN...
jm88 is offline   Reply With Quote