Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Redline Goods
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest / Pacific Northwest

USA - Northwest / Pacific Northwest OR, ID, MT, WA, WY, AK

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2013, 10:33 PM   #1
goducks09
 
goducks09's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Cyber Grey 2LT/RS
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Oregon
Posts: 93
Powdercoating in Oregon

So the next mod on the list is powdercoating the wheels. Looking for a recommendation for somewhere between Portland and Salem. Thanks!
__________________
goducks09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 04:55 PM   #2
Teamradrz1
 
Teamradrz1's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 2SS/RS
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Gresham, OR
Posts: 413
I believe it's called industrial finishes in Tigard that did powder coating for my 71 Blazer project.
__________________
Mods: Synergy series edition added by dealer(GFX, striping, hertiage grill, dove tail spoiler, ambient light kit, Hurst short throw shifter)
Showstopper side markers, Phoenix Gold system, MBRP Catback exhaust, Factory Strut tower brace, CAI intake, Hydro graphics, carbon fiber door panel inserts, 20% tint, clear bra, Plasma DRL, AAC scanner bar & Grill LEDs, int-trunk-license plate swapped for LEDs.
Teamradrz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 06:40 PM   #3
klawrencepdx
 
klawrencepdx's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 CAMARO 2SS/RS black,CAI,RAMair
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Hillsboro
Posts: 91
Maybe try Tufcoat in Tualatin.
http://www.tufcoat.com/drivingdirections.html

Ask what colors they carry in stock and see if you like any of those? Also find out when they would be able to run your color through production.

Cheers from Hillsboro!
klawrencepdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 12:47 PM   #4
goducks09
 
goducks09's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Cyber Grey 2LT/RS
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Oregon
Posts: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by klawrencepdx View Post
Maybe try Tufcoat in Tualatin.
http://www.tufcoat.com/drivingdirections.html

Ask what colors they carry in stock and see if you like any of those? Also find out when they would be able to run your color through production.

Cheers from Hillsboro!
Have you used them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teamradrz1 View Post
I believe it's called industrial finishes in Tigard that did powder coating for my 71 Blazer project.
You liked how the wheels turned out?
__________________
goducks09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 12:56 PM   #5
klawrencepdx
 
klawrencepdx's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 CAMARO 2SS/RS black,CAI,RAMair
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Hillsboro
Posts: 91
GoDucks09...............I have had tufcoat powdercoat several hundred k worth of parts over the past 10 years. Nothing for my SS, but all work that I make a living from Usually good price and quality...............
cheers
klawrencepdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 04:51 PM   #6
goducks09
 
goducks09's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Cyber Grey 2LT/RS
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Oregon
Posts: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by klawrencepdx View Post
GoDucks09...............I have had tufcoat powdercoat several hundred k worth of parts over the past 10 years. Nothing for my SS, but all work that I make a living from Usually good price and quality...............
cheers
Awesome thanks for the recommendation!

Still taking others as I won't be doing this til next month probably
__________________
goducks09 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.