Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic

USA - Mid-Atlantic DC, DE, MD, VA, WV

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-23-2013, 09:51 PM   #151
fastlane2010
 
fastlane2010's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 camaro with fast lane stage 2
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: hagerstown
Posts: 629
Yeah laditee where are these pics want to see them and it was nice meeting you and should of took a picture with that shirt you were wearing it was bright enough lol
__________________
12.4 in 1/4 at 117mph first time
custom 2tone paint fastlane stage 2 hydroformed carbon fiber cowl and cluster kooks headers and 3" xpipe with pypes axle back

fastlane2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 09:56 PM   #152
laditee


 
laditee's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Jerzy
Posts: 2,474
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastlane2010 View Post
Yeah laditee where are these pics want to see them and it was nice meeting you and should of took a picture with that shirt you were wearing it was bright enough lol
Hahahaha I opened up a thread of GM pics under Camaro Photos and yeah I was matching my car..the orange was alittle bright hahahaha....next time...it was absolutely a pleasure meeting u and seeing my favorite two tone camaro
__________________
laditee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 09:58 PM   #153
laditee


 
laditee's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Jerzy
Posts: 2,474
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jus1dab View Post
laditee is in the house!
What's good Jus1 u no I'm everywhere
__________________
laditee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 11:23 PM   #154
MarylandSpeed



 
MarylandSpeed's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 ZL1 & 2010 2SS/RS
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Maryland
Posts: 2,692
The two shows need to realize that as long as they make attendees choose one or the other, nobody wins.
__________________
www.marylandspeed.com * 443-730-9428 * Great Prices and Experienced Service!

MarylandSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 08:05 AM   #155
LWM
 
LWM's Avatar
 
Drives: #54 ZL 550 CGM Camaro 2SS/RS,GIF
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Virginia
Posts: 524
Never made it! Had a real estate sale in the works and delivered my 68 Camaro SS/RS to Posies Hot Rods for total refresher! Yeah I betcha it was hot...hot....hot!
LWM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 08:09 AM   #156
SS4Fun
and that it is!!
 
SS4Fun's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SLP ZL575 #70
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: N. Virginia
Posts: 1,022
Quote:
Originally Posted by laditee View Post
Sounds nice SS4Fun it was a pleasure meeting u and Miss Thing at Carisles
Pleasure meeting you as well. Your car looks amazing!!
__________________
SS4Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 08:16 AM   #157
SS4Fun
and that it is!!
 
SS4Fun's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SLP ZL575 #70
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: N. Virginia
Posts: 1,022
Fastlane2010..... went by your car quite a few times and know one was home? Saw it again Sunday before we left. Then saw you making a right onto Hanover Street....... we were at the gas station right there Sunday around noon. One of the guys inside said "all show no go"!
__________________
SS4Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 10:49 AM   #158
z28-conv
 
z28-conv's Avatar
 
Drives: '97 z-28 conv. 2013 BRM ZL1 conv.
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Maryland
Posts: 536
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarylandSpeed View Post
The two shows need to realize that as long as they make attendees choose one or the other, nobody wins.
You are right! The problem is the Camaro Nationals Group cannot change the dates because of other events at the Frederick Fairgrounds. They dont own the property. From what I have been told the history of the Camaro Nationals was the only event that Carlisle did not control/own They (Carlisle) pulled some unacceptable moves which left the Camaro Nationals no other choice than to look for a different venue to hold the Camaro Nationals. I am not one of the people directly involved with whatever happened ,but that is what was explained to me. Again I would like to see both sides to get together also. Unfortunately one side sees it as a passion and the other sees it as a business/money maker. Hopefully something positive will happen in the future between these two.
z28-conv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 02:44 PM   #159
itsjustdave
David A.
 
itsjustdave's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 LS AGM/ '13 2SS/RS Vert SW
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Hagerstown MD
Posts: 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by z28-conv View Post
You are right! The problem is the Camaro Nationals Group cannot change the dates because of other events at the Frederick Fairgrounds. They dont own the property. From what I have been told the history of the Camaro Nationals was the only event that Carlisle did not control/own They (Carlisle) pulled some unacceptable moves which left the Camaro Nationals no other choice than to look for a different venue to hold the Camaro Nationals. I am not one of the people directly involved with whatever happened ,but that is what was explained to me. Again I would like to see both sides to get together also. Unfortunately one side sees it as a passion and the other sees it as a business/money maker. Hopefully something positive will happen in the future between these two.

That's what was explained to me too somewhere along the lines. Too each their own either way.
__________________
It's Just Dave
itsjustdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 02:49 PM   #160
Earle.Barnes
 
Earle.Barnes's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 2LS
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Gaithersburg, MD
Posts: 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by laditee View Post
Hahahaha I opened up a thread of GM pics under Camaro Photos and yeah I was matching my car..the orange was alittle bright hahahaha....next time...it was absolutely a pleasure meeting u and seeing my favorite two tone camaro
Yes, it was good finally seeing you and that work of art you are driving. Tight work...
__________________

You don't know the power of the dark side!
Earle.Barnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 04:52 PM   #161
ZL1Dan

 
ZL1Dan's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 ZL1 #737
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Fredericksburg, VA
Posts: 778
I do wish these two groups would kiss and make up. Third year going to Nationals in Frederick and I'm ready for a change. Next year, I'm back to Carlisle.
ZL1Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 05:36 PM   #162
laditee


 
laditee's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Jerzy
Posts: 2,474
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earle.Barnes View Post
Yes, it was good finally seeing you and that work of art you are driving. Tight work...
Thank u sir pleasure was all mine
__________________
laditee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 05:38 PM   #163
spike III
COTW 6/25/12
 
spike III's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 1SS/RS IBM Camaro
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Chittenango, NY, USA
Posts: 2,674
So did you get an award or did you get there to late? Laditee
__________________
spike III is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 10:22 PM   #164
Z4me

 
Z4me's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 ZL1 IOM Vin #169
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Maryland
Posts: 1,942
Sorry to miss the events this weekend, but I had to attend another show related to my own business. Hopefully I will not have another conflict next year.
__________________
<img src=http://www.camaro5.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=36987&dateline=1334886195 border=0 alt= />
Z4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 06:12 AM   #165
fastlane2010
 
fastlane2010's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 camaro with fast lane stage 2
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: hagerstown
Posts: 629
Yeah ss4fun I get that alot its pretty healthy but it's definitely no zl575
__________________
12.4 in 1/4 at 117mph first time
custom 2tone paint fastlane stage 2 hydroformed carbon fiber cowl and cluster kooks headers and 3" xpipe with pypes axle back

fastlane2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 07:51 AM   #166
SS4Fun
and that it is!!
 
SS4Fun's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SLP ZL575 #70
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: N. Virginia
Posts: 1,022
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastlane2010 View Post
Yeah ss4fun I get that alot its pretty healthy but it's definitely no zl575
I didn't mean any disrespect........ Sounded really good to me!!!!
__________________

Last edited by SS4Fun; 06-25-2013 at 08:57 AM.
SS4Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 08:13 AM   #167
motorhead
bars suck
 
motorhead's Avatar
 
Drives: ZL1
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: central, Pa
Posts: 7,803
I was at the show on friday til about 2:00PM. I couldn't believe how empty it was. Did it fill up by the end of the day or Saturday?
motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 08:31 AM   #168
SS4Fun
and that it is!!
 
SS4Fun's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SLP ZL575 #70
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: N. Virginia
Posts: 1,022
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
I was at the show on friday til about 2:00PM. I couldn't believe how empty it was. Did it fill up by the end of the day or Saturday?

Check out post 145 on this thread 3rd picture down......... that's what it looked like on Saturday
__________________
SS4Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 11:22 AM   #169
fastlane2010
 
fastlane2010's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 camaro with fast lane stage 2
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: hagerstown
Posts: 629
Oh I know sorry if I sounded like I was mad but I get that alot from people in my area unroll they see me sideways and I know us didn't mean any disrespect I was referring to the people that you heard say that
__________________
12.4 in 1/4 at 117mph first time
custom 2tone paint fastlane stage 2 hydroformed carbon fiber cowl and cluster kooks headers and 3" xpipe with pypes axle back

fastlane2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.