Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
SMGSS
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic

USA - Mid-Atlantic DC, DE, MD, VA, WV

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-25-2013, 08:51 PM   #1
Tribute

 
Tribute's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 SLP ZL770 #17 (Hugger Orange)
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 1,668
HPDE Summit Point and VIR

Wondering if anyone would be interest in joining me this fall for some fun at the track for an HPDE course. For those that are not familiar, HPDE stands for High Performance Driving Event or Education. It's a mixture of classroom time and track time with an instructor. This is great for anyone at any level.

I went last year for the fall finale and had a blast. What an exhilarating experience. I was the only camaro there though. It would be fun to gather up a handful of C5ers and cruise up and share some great experiences.

Your car doesn't not need to be modified to do HPDE. It's a great chance to really pick up some valuable lessons and key skills to help give you confidence in driving and in your car. Also, its a chance to really push the car and have some fun!

I know this post is early, but after all the summer shows I. Going to be hitting up HPDE at VIR's Octoberfest (Oct 11th - 13th) and then the Fall Finale HPDE at Summit Pointe. (Nov 3-4).

There is a chance I'd do the Summer Breeze event at Summit Pointe as well (Aug 17-18) but not sure yet.

Here is a link to the HPDE through NASA, they run a really great program.

http://www.nasaracing.net/?page_id=88
__________________
My Build Journal
Tribute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 07:33 AM   #2
SSSoon
 
SSSoon's Avatar
 
Drives: RY 2011 2SS A6
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Virginia
Posts: 632
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeko View Post
It would be fun to gather up a handful of C5ers and cruise up and share some great experiences.

Your car doesn't not need to be modified to do HPDE. It's a great chance to really pick up some valuable lessons and key skills to help give you confidence in driving and in your car. Also, its a chance to really push the car and have some fun!

I know this post is early, but after all the summer shows I. Going to be hitting up HPDE at VIR's Octoberfest (Oct 11th - 13th) and then the Fall Finale HPDE at Summit Pointe. (Nov 3-4).

There is a chance I'd do the Summer Breeze event at Summit Pointe as well (Aug 17-18) but not sure yet.

Here is a link to the HPDE through NASA, they run a really great program.

http://www.nasaracing.net/?page_id=88
I will be at Summit Point a few times this year and at VIR a few times. I have the Oct 11-13 date and the Nov 3-4 dates on my calendar already, though I have not yet registered. Should be a blast.

If I can get my car reassembled in time, I am scheduled to go to FATT at Summit Point on March 8th. One day event, at the SP main circuit. Should be a blast. So, I'm in! If you are thinking of any earlier events let me know, I'll coordinate on other stuff I am hoping to do.
__________________

SLP TVS2300, 6 point cage, Kirkey seats, TeamTech 6-point harnesses, 10.5x20 Forgestar CF14s, 29530R20 Michelin PSS, remote oil cooler, splitter, CAI, ported TB, headers, high flow cats, sways & endlinks, Pedders coilovers, cradle & radius bushings, trailing arms, tune, SJM Afterburner Tail lights, RacingBrake slotted rotors, Cobalt Friction XR2/XR4 pads, brake ducts.
SSSoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 03:05 PM   #3
Beescuz
 
Beescuz's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 camaro SS M6
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Fredericksburg, Virginia
Posts: 294
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSSoon View Post
I will be at Summit Point a few times this year and at VIR a few times. I have the Oct 11-13 date and the Nov 3-4 dates on my calendar already, though I have not yet registered. Should be a blast.

If I can get my car reassembled in time, I am scheduled to go to FATT at Summit Point on March 8th. One day event, at the SP main circuit. Should be a blast. So, I'm in! If you are thinking of any earlier events let me know, I'll coordinate on other stuff I am hoping to do.
I would be interested. Car is under the knife and will be pushing alot more horespower in about 30 days.
__________________
American Racing Headers, SLP Loudmouth Series 1, CAI, PAS CAM, MGW shifter, Pfadt rear trailing arm, Procharger P1SC, D1SC upgrade, Fast 65lb injectors, Kenny Bell booster pump, Alky kit and Tune by Frost(Steve). 714 RWHP
Beescuz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 03:16 PM   #4
Tribute

 
Tribute's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 SLP ZL770 #17 (Hugger Orange)
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 1,668
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSSoon View Post
I will be at Summit Point a few times this year and at VIR a few times. I have the Oct 11-13 date and the Nov 3-4 dates on my calendar already, though I have not yet registered. Should be a blast.

If I can get my car reassembled in time, I am scheduled to go to FATT at Summit Point on March 8th. One day event, at the SP main circuit. Should be a blast. So, I'm in! If you are thinking of any earlier events let me know, I'll coordinate on other stuff I am hoping to do.
Sounds good, I'm not registered yet either, going to wait until early spring, just to make sure everything is in the clear. I'll let you know if I decide to hit up any others. I'm actually trying to find a course where I can get some skid pad time.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Beescuz View Post
I would be interested. Car is under the knife and will be pushing alot more horespower in about 30 days.
Sounds good. Will be fun to run some of these with other Camaro Owners and share notes.
__________________
My Build Journal
Tribute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 08:42 PM   #5
LostPony
 
Drives: 2012 Boss 302
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Charles Town WV
Posts: 189
Hey guys, I am an instructor at Summit Point and help organize FATT, our in-house HPDE that Sssoon attended (I gave the classroom and walked the line checking car and drivers). I will attach the link to our FATT website as it has all the dates for our program this year. We also have a Twilight at the Track that we do in the summer months that was a great time last year. We can accommodate 12 cars at Twilight and it runs from 5-8 or a little later depending on start time. It is less formal than FATT, our classroom is intro to instructor in the lot and off you go! Most get more track time at Twilight than at a FATT for similar price.

http://www.summitpointfatt.com

You can also follow or like us on Facebook, as I keep that updated with upcoming events and specials.

https://www.facebook.com/summitpoint
__________________

2012 Kona Boss 302 #2758
LostPony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 09:07 PM   #6
Tribute

 
Tribute's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 SLP ZL770 #17 (Hugger Orange)
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 1,668
Thanks for the info! I might need to try this out. I love that it includes skid pad time and in your training cars. I'm going to review the link more and post questioni may have here so that the others can see both Q and A.

The rest of you please through up some questions as well!
__________________
My Build Journal
Tribute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 07:17 AM   #7
LWM
 
LWM's Avatar
 
Drives: #54 ZL 550 CGM Camaro 2SS/RS,GIF
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Virginia
Posts: 524
I am also interested. I have another visit to SLP scheduled but would like to consider this adventure. I recently participated in a Hook on Driving experience at Daytona International Speedway........this should be a blast!
LWM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 07:37 AM   #8
Tribute

 
Tribute's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 SLP ZL770 #17 (Hugger Orange)
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 1,668
Quote:
Originally Posted by LWM View Post
I am also interested. I have another visit to SLP scheduled but would like to consider this adventure. I recently participated in a Hook on Driving experience at Daytona International Speedway........this should be a blast!
Awesome! I'm liking the idea of FATT. I'd like to compare it to my NASA HPDE experiences. When is your car going to be done? I'm going to plan to take a Friday off and give this a go. I read their site last and it seems like a great program.

Would be fun LWM!
__________________
My Build Journal
Tribute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 02:22 PM   #9
LostPony
 
Drives: 2012 Boss 302
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Charles Town WV
Posts: 189
With the weight and horsepower of the modern muscle car, I highly recommend that anyone considering an HPDE of any sort first change the brake fluid to a quality high temp performance fluid like Motul 600 or ATE Super Blue or equivalent. Also a set of performance track or autocross type of brake pad. Check with others who have tracked their car to see what is working for them. The stock fluid and pads are just not up to the job on a track for extended abuse.

I discourage people from adding horsepower and suspension mods before tracking a car. Get to know the vehicle as is, work on your own consistency before you make a change. Making a change to anything other than the brakes will not improve YOU as a driver. You won't know if you are any faster because you improved if you change things before you are consistent in hitting your marks, and you may find nothing needs changing to kick some high end sport car butt!

Just as a point to consider, my Boss 302 is bone stock except for the changes I suggest above, and it does great!
__________________

2012 Kona Boss 302 #2758
LostPony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 04:26 PM   #10
Stephen12ZL1

 
Stephen12ZL1's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 ZL1
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Mechanicsville VA
Posts: 1,918
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostPony View Post
With the weight and horsepower of the modern muscle car, I highly recommend that anyone considering an HPDE of any sort first change the brake fluid to a quality high temp performance fluid like Motul 600 or ATE Super Blue or equivalent. Also a set of performance track or autocross type of brake pad. Check with others who have tracked their car to see what is working for them. The stock fluid and pads are just not up to the job on a track for extended abuse.

I discourage people from adding horsepower and suspension mods before tracking a car. Get to know the vehicle as is, work on your own consistency before you make a change. Making a change to anything other than the brakes will not improve YOU as a driver. You won't know if you are any faster because you improved if you change things before you are consistent in hitting your marks, and you may find nothing needs changing to kick some high end sport car butt!

Just as a point to consider, my Boss 302 is bone stock except for the changes I suggest above, and it does great!
Great post and words of wisdom! 100% agree! A guy on the ZL1 forum argued with me about swapping to ATE super blue brake fluid because it "wasn't necessary". Yeah, his argument was the factory fluid was fine and I made the comment about factory fluid not being special at all. Brakes are key to confidence and consistency at a road course!
__________________
#917 A6. 10.67@126.2 1.53 60' ATI/Lingenfelter balancer (10" ring), stock upper pulley, 90mm TB, ID850s,Rotofab/Lingenfelter intercooler reservoir, Cooler Logic HX, Lingenfelter idler relocation bracket, NGK TR7ix, 160 t-stat, Dewitts Radiator, Texas Speed 1 7/8" headers(no cats). M&H drag radials 325/45-17 & M&H 28x4.5" bias skinnies. Tuning by Frost at Performance Autosport in Richmond, VA (804) 358-2505
Stephen12ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 07:20 PM   #11
Tribute

 
Tribute's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 SLP ZL770 #17 (Hugger Orange)
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 1,668
Agreed, all great advice. I'm running DOT5 Brake fluid to handle the high temps as well.

Lost Pony - you might see a small handful of us C5ers there at FATT. What's your first name, so we can say hi and introduce ourselves.

I'm going to come up one of the main circuit days. I need more time on that course. Also, I really look forward to some skid pad time!
__________________
My Build Journal
Tribute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 08:03 PM   #12
Stephen12ZL1

 
Stephen12ZL1's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 ZL1
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Mechanicsville VA
Posts: 1,918
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeko View Post
Agreed, all great advice. I'm running DOT5 Brake fluid to handle the high temps as well.

Lost Pony - you might see a small handful of us C5ers there at FATT. What's your first name, so we can say hi and introduce ourselves.

I'm going to come up one of the main circuit days. I need more time on that course. Also, I really look forward to some skid pad time!
Not to be a downer but DOT 5 is a no no for our brake systems...stick with a DOT3/DOT4
__________________
#917 A6. 10.67@126.2 1.53 60' ATI/Lingenfelter balancer (10" ring), stock upper pulley, 90mm TB, ID850s,Rotofab/Lingenfelter intercooler reservoir, Cooler Logic HX, Lingenfelter idler relocation bracket, NGK TR7ix, 160 t-stat, Dewitts Radiator, Texas Speed 1 7/8" headers(no cats). M&H drag radials 325/45-17 & M&H 28x4.5" bias skinnies. Tuning by Frost at Performance Autosport in Richmond, VA (804) 358-2505
Stephen12ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 08:11 PM   #13
Stephen12ZL1

 
Stephen12ZL1's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 ZL1
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Mechanicsville VA
Posts: 1,918
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=231380
__________________
#917 A6. 10.67@126.2 1.53 60' ATI/Lingenfelter balancer (10" ring), stock upper pulley, 90mm TB, ID850s,Rotofab/Lingenfelter intercooler reservoir, Cooler Logic HX, Lingenfelter idler relocation bracket, NGK TR7ix, 160 t-stat, Dewitts Radiator, Texas Speed 1 7/8" headers(no cats). M&H drag radials 325/45-17 & M&H 28x4.5" bias skinnies. Tuning by Frost at Performance Autosport in Richmond, VA (804) 358-2505
Stephen12ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 08:14 PM   #14
Tribute

 
Tribute's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 SLP ZL770 #17 (Hugger Orange)
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 1,668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen12ZL1 View Post
Not to be a downer but DOT 5 is a no no for our brake systems...stick with a DOT3/DOT4
No worries, not a downer, I appreciate the note! I saw your posts about VIR and using ATE Blue.
__________________
My Build Journal

Last edited by Tribute; 03-11-2013 at 08:38 PM.
Tribute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 08:28 PM   #15
Tribute

 
Tribute's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 SLP ZL770 #17 (Hugger Orange)
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 1,668
I'm pretty certain they are going to use 5.1 which is glycol based versus silicone which shouldn't mess with the ABS seals. Just not sure which brand.
__________________
My Build Journal
Tribute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 08:44 PM   #16
Tribute

 
Tribute's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 SLP ZL770 #17 (Hugger Orange)
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 1,668
Hey Stephen - do you just run the ATE Superblue DOT4 at all times? Seems to have a good added boiling point. Maybe it's a bit safer than the 5.1?
__________________
My Build Journal
Tribute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 02:49 PM   #17
LostPony
 
Drives: 2012 Boss 302
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Charles Town WV
Posts: 189
Always refer to your owner's manual about the brake fluid. DOT 5 is silicone based and is not compatible with most if not all ABS systems. As mentioned above, DOT 5.1 is glycol based and should be fine. The boiling point is what to watch, and in most instances Motul 600 or ATE Super Blue or Super Gold meets the demands placed on brakes on a track. There are other brands out there as well, but these seem to be the most popular and easiest to find.

Most cars theses days come with DOT4, but the boiling point is much lower than the brands mentioned.

And my name is Chris, if I am at FATT I'm hard to miss as I'm usually giving your first classroom instruction of the day. I hope to see you guys out there, the Camaro needs more representation at the track. Sadly there are too few showing up. Lot's of Mustangs, and I know ya'll wanna crack at 'em!
__________________

2012 Kona Boss 302 #2758
LostPony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 06:36 PM   #18
Stephen12ZL1

 
Stephen12ZL1's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 ZL1
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Mechanicsville VA
Posts: 1,918
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeko View Post
Hey Stephen - do you just run the ATE Superblue DOT4 at all times? Seems to have a good added boiling point. Maybe it's a bit safer than the 5.1?
yes...it is in the car right now. The fluid has been great and I have run the ATE Super Blue in three vehicles with no issues. It makes it nice when bleeding the system too. It isn't that expensive either.
__________________
#917 A6. 10.67@126.2 1.53 60' ATI/Lingenfelter balancer (10" ring), stock upper pulley, 90mm TB, ID850s,Rotofab/Lingenfelter intercooler reservoir, Cooler Logic HX, Lingenfelter idler relocation bracket, NGK TR7ix, 160 t-stat, Dewitts Radiator, Texas Speed 1 7/8" headers(no cats). M&H drag radials 325/45-17 & M&H 28x4.5" bias skinnies. Tuning by Frost at Performance Autosport in Richmond, VA (804) 358-2505
Stephen12ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 07:12 PM   #19
Beescuz
 
Beescuz's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 camaro SS M6
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Fredericksburg, Virginia
Posts: 294
Questions

Ok my car will be back out of the shop in about a week with over 600RWHP. My car has the 21 inch rims but just purchased 18-10 Forgestar for the rear and 18-9 for the front. I have M/T for the rear and Nitto for the front to use at the drag strip.
What tires do you recommend for use on a roadcourse track?

Also only roadcourse time I have was at VIR. I did both levels of the Aerial Atom class. The last class was a hour on the track by myself in Atom.
Never had my Camaro on any type of track yet so I would be a rookie. Suggestions where to start to get experience?
__________________
American Racing Headers, SLP Loudmouth Series 1, CAI, PAS CAM, MGW shifter, Pfadt rear trailing arm, Procharger P1SC, D1SC upgrade, Fast 65lb injectors, Kenny Bell booster pump, Alky kit and Tune by Frost(Steve). 714 RWHP
Beescuz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 07:28 PM   #20
Tribute

 
Tribute's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 SLP ZL770 #17 (Hugger Orange)
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 1,668
Sounds like FATT would be a good start. Any HPDE is going to be great. I enjoyed my time at Summit Point last year. Big thing with that power is throttle control and having a good brake setup. I'm running about the same power and its technically more power than needed for a road course, but does make the straights fun, just have to be careful.

As far as the tires go the closest to squaring up your tires is good practice for road courses. I run 285/35/20 front and 295/35/20 rear. It's atypical for American muscle to not have staggered setups and I have run with 255/40/20s Front and 295/35/20s rear and it did fine. You can run into oversteer issues, but for early HPDEs should be fine.

I'm still in the early stages as well, and its a blast. We should definitely try to get a group together. I've never done FATT, should be fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beescuz View Post
Ok my car will be back out of the shop in about a week with over 600RWHP. My car has the 21 inch rims but just purchased 18-10 Forgestar for the rear and 18-9 for the front. I have M/T for the rear and Nitto for the front to use at the drag strip.
What tires do you recommend for use on a roadcourse track?

Also only roadcourse time I have was at VIR. I did both levels of the Aerial Atom class. The last class was a hour on the track by myself in Atom.
Never had my Camaro on any type of track yet so I would be a rookie. Suggestions where to start to get experience?
__________________
My Build Journal
Tribute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 07:36 PM   #21
Tribute

 
Tribute's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 SLP ZL770 #17 (Hugger Orange)
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 1,668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen12ZL1 View Post
yes...it is in the car right now. The fluid has been great and I have run the ATE Super Blue in three vehicles with no issues. It makes it nice when bleeding the system too. It isn't that expensive either.
Thanks for the info.
__________________
My Build Journal
Tribute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 07:41 PM   #22
Beescuz
 
Beescuz's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 camaro SS M6
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Fredericksburg, Virginia
Posts: 294
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeko View Post
Sounds like FATT would be a good start. Any HPDE is going to be great. I enjoyed my time at Summit Point last year. Big thing with that power is throttle control and having a good brake setup. I'm running about the same power and its technically more power than needed for a road course, but does make the straights fun, just have to be careful.

As far as the tires go the closest to squaring up your tires is good practice for road courses. I run 285/35/20 front and 295/35/20 rear. It's atypical for American muscle to not have staggered setups and I have run with 255/40/20s Front and 295/35/20s rear and it did fine. You can run into oversteer issues, but for early HPDEs should be fine.

I'm still in the early stages as well, and its a blast. We should definitely try to get a group together. I've never done FATT, should be fun.
What brand tire is the best for a road course?
__________________
American Racing Headers, SLP Loudmouth Series 1, CAI, PAS CAM, MGW shifter, Pfadt rear trailing arm, Procharger P1SC, D1SC upgrade, Fast 65lb injectors, Kenny Bell booster pump, Alky kit and Tune by Frost(Steve). 714 RWHP
Beescuz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 07:50 PM   #23
Tribute

 
Tribute's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 SLP ZL770 #17 (Hugger Orange)
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Northern Virginia
Posts: 1,668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beescuz View Post
What brand tire is the best for a road course?
There are a lot of decent tires. I use Michiline Pilot Super Sports and have run PS2s. The ZL1 Goodyears are super sticky just no good on wet surfaces. Basically you want sticky.

I'm by no means a pro on this, just sharing what I've picked up. LostPony can probably give some additional sound advice. He is one of the instructors.

Last time I went I was the only camaro and it would be nice to discuss things in between track time. Wait until you see how far they push you before hitting the brakes.

It's truly a blast and you really do come away with quite a bit.
__________________
My Build Journal
Tribute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 05:34 AM   #24
SSSoon
 
SSSoon's Avatar
 
Drives: RY 2011 2SS A6
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Virginia
Posts: 632
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostPony View Post
And my name is Chris, if I am at FATT I'm hard to miss as I'm usually giving your first classroom instruction of the day. I hope to see you guys out there, the Camaro needs more representation at the track. Sadly there are too few showing up. Lot's of Mustangs, and I know ya'll wanna crack at 'em!
Hey Chris, was that you last Friday? I had a blast, although my tires would break loose in the corners without howling first, because it was so damn cold. Ah well. Not my fastest times but great for a first time on Summit Point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeko View Post
There are a lot of decent tires. I use Michiline Pilot Super Sports and have run PS2s. The ZL1 Goodyears are super sticky just no good on wet surfaces. Basically you want sticky.
I am running Michelin Pilot Super Sports, too. 295 30 20's on 10.5 inch rims. They REALLY grab in the corners. Love 'em. Kinda pricey. I have basically chewed up my first set in 1 year.
__________________

SLP TVS2300, 6 point cage, Kirkey seats, TeamTech 6-point harnesses, 10.5x20 Forgestar CF14s, 29530R20 Michelin PSS, remote oil cooler, splitter, CAI, ported TB, headers, high flow cats, sways & endlinks, Pedders coilovers, cradle & radius bushings, trailing arms, tune, SJM Afterburner Tail lights, RacingBrake slotted rotors, Cobalt Friction XR2/XR4 pads, brake ducts.
SSSoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 06:16 PM   #25
Synner


 
Drives: 2011 2SS/RS M6
Join Date: May 2011
Location: VA
Posts: 3,263
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostPony View Post
And my name is Chris, if I am at FATT I'm hard to miss as I'm usually giving your first classroom instruction of the day. I hope to see you guys out there, the Camaro needs more representation at the track. Sadly there are too few showing up. Lot's of Mustangs, and I know ya'll wanna crack at 'em!
We met last season when I did a couple FATTs but I'll be out of the country this year. For some reason everyone remembers me as "the green one", can't imagine why. I should be back next year with a lot more tire and a lot more mods. The mustangs will have to wait until then.



The one in June was entertaining with the rain. Do you remember the guy with the brand new orange BOSS that couldn't get out of tech or shift into 2nd without grinding? Poor guy went home after going around the track at 20mph twice.


Last edited by Synner; 03-13-2013 at 07:27 PM.
Synner is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.