Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Exterior Parts & Accessories

Exterior Parts & Accessories All exterior parts and accessories.

Old 02-26-2013, 10:54 PM   #1
Turbo_J89

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro SS(SOLD)
wtb ss front bumper panels over front wheels driver door rear bumper

Hey guys, I bought my 2010 Camaro SS from a private seller who was in a previous accident. The car is solid and has absolutely no driveability issues but the body panel work was mediocre. The front bumper has rock chips and a small crack, and the paint on these panels are very thin. I recently polished with a pc7424xp with m105(2 passes where needed) and 2 passes of m205 properly and went through a small portion of paint on the door. It's hardly noticeable but I would like to replace the panels that needed body work since I don't plan on never polishing my paint again. There was also some bad block sanding/leveling the passenger panel over the wheel and you can see signs of body work I would be interested in a excellent condition front SS bumper, driver door, the panels over the front wheels and possibly a rear bumper. I'm only looking for OEM black panels. Pm me if you have any of this stuff. Thanks
Turbo_J89 is offline   Reply With Quote