Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Emblempros
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Specific Models / Packages > Camaro 1LE Forum

Camaro 1LE Forum Camaro 1LE Package releated discussions

Old 04-15-2013, 07:38 AM   #26
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldog13 View Post
I am having the same oscillating roaring sound @ 70+ mph...no vibration, though. I only have 1800 miles on the car. I was originally thinking it was a drivetrain issue, but I suppose it could be the tires as well. I like the road force balancing recommendation...I'm going to take it in to the dealer soon and suggest that. I've had that done in the past with good results on another vehicle.
Sincere apologies to read about those concerns Bulldog, but it's great to see you're planning to take it to a dealership soon. Actually, I can assist you by setting up that appointment at your earliest convenience and monitoring the diagnosis and repair process. Feel free to private message me your name, VIN number and mileage. I would love to create a case file for you in our system and document your concerns.

William R.
Chevrolet Customer Care
Chevrolet Customer Svc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 05:44 PM   #27
commodorepdog

Drives: 1969 Camaro Z/28 RS Hugger Orange
Sometimes road noise is a result of a high performance tire. The softer the tire the higher the noise.

Could get a harder less performance based tire. Will defiantly change the road noise.

Best,
Perry
commodorepdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 06:46 PM   #28
Phdpsy

Drives: SW 2013 1LE
Oddly enough, sound has completely gone away as more miles were put on. By 2000 miles it is completely gone. Never changed anything....just went away.
Phdpsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 06:48 PM   #29
racerx1214

Drives: 2013 1LE
It's a super high performance tire, and a shitty goodyear one at that, I'd say it's pretty normal.
racerx1214 is offline   Reply With Quote