Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vector Motorsports
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > V8 Bolt-Ons & Tunes

V8 Bolt-Ons & Tunes Intake, exhaust, tunes, other bolt-ons.

View our official forum sponsors list.

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2013, 08:02 AM   #1
Huron Speed

Drives: 1999 Corvette
XSPower Longtube Headers BLOWOUT Sale! 2" Primaries! $395 SHIPPED!

XSPower headers are back in stock, and by popular demand, they are available with connection pipes are opposed to only a header to tip system. Here is the specs on the newly revised XSPower Longtube Headers:

On BLOWOUT Sale until they are gone. Get them while you can at this price!
$395 SHIPPED to the lower 48 US States!!!

No tricks, hassles, holes, or gimmicks. Simply purchase below direct from the website for $395 SHIPPED!!!!

http://shop.huronspeedproducts.com/X...s-xspcam10.htm

XSPower Longtube Headers for 2010+ Camaro SS

-Made from high quality 321 Stainless Steel

-Fully Polished

-TIG welded

-LARGE 2" Primaries

-Built in connection pipes to OEM location. Reduces connection points and leaks!

-2 O2 bungs in each collector for ease of installation and options. 2 Plugs included for unused bungs

-Offroad connection to remaining exhaust system.

-XSPower version 2 Camaro Headers!

*O2 extensions required for primary O2 sensors.

Blowout Special until they are all gone! $395 including FREE SHIPPING to an address in the lower 48 US States

Click HERE to Purchase your Headers!

You can see how nicely it lines up to the rest of the exhaust, slides right over for a great connection!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_N-wiTPFZk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3RSbhc6aM4

**We are also offering these headers in packages for even further savings! If you are also interested or in need of a CAI, Torque Converter, or NX Nitrous System, check out our Bundle Packages to purchase together for even further savings!!!!

Click Here For Performance Packages:
http://shop.huronspeedproducts.com/Performance-Packages_c213.htm

Old 12-03-2013, 04:36 AM   #2
billyspeed
BILLYSPEED

Drives: 2011 2ss/rs vert
Great deal on a very easy upgrade .. they can add 35-40 horsepower in a couple of hours. I have done a couple of these sets for guys in our camaro club in there garages and in shops, with lifts or without . either way its an easy install with basic tools. They sound great and are very high quality. And you cant get a nice boost in horsepower and a bad ass sound for a cheaper price !!
inferno orange interior and trim kit
black tinted lights,custom painted engine bay
Old 12-03-2013, 04:18 PM   #3
Huron Speed

Drives: 1999 Corvette
Quote:
Originally Posted by billyspeed View Post
Great deal on a very easy upgrade .. they can add 35-40 horsepower in a couple of hours. I have done a couple of these sets for guys in our camaro club in there garages and in shops, with lifts or without . either way its an easy install with basic tools. They sound great and are very high quality. And you cant get a nice boost in horsepower and a bad ass sound for a cheaper price !!
Thanks Billy, keep on enjoying your set!
Old 12-03-2013, 04:33 PM   #4
chief1usaf

Drives: 2012 Transformer
Quote:
Originally Posted by billyspeed View Post
Billy and a few other guys in SJCC installed these on my 2012 Transformer Edition. While we removed the lower exhaust Billy and another guy removed the factory manifolds and installed the headers! I couldn't believe how fast and easy it was! We replaced the entire system with XSPower. I gotta tell you, this system sounded fantastic!
Old 12-03-2013, 07:00 PM   #5
2011ss/rs

Drives: 11 ss/rs RJT w/Black Cherry stripes
Send a message via AIM to 2011ss/rs
Quote:
Originally Posted by chief1usaf View Post
Billy and a few other guys in SJCC installed these on my 2012 Transformer Edition. While we removed the lower exhaust Billy and another guy removed the factory manifolds and installed the headers! I couldn't believe how fast and easy it was! We replaced the entire system with XSPower. I gotta tell you, this system sounded fantastic!
Agreed, The XS system is great and we did the remove and replacement of whole system in about two hours. I love. The sound and the free breathing I now have. Grab yourself a great pair of headers and a buddy and change the headers yourself and gain some hp.

LS3 with CAI, Custom Ground Comp Cam with Underdrive Pulley, XS Power Long Tube Headers and Exhausts, Pfadt Lowering Springs, BMR Sways.
Old 12-03-2013, 07:45 PM   #6
edgar3

Drives: 2010 2SS
my 2 cents... these headers were by far the best investment I made in my car...I have them on for a couple of years...
I constantly get positive comments on the sound. I've had people follow me to wait for me to stop to ask about them. They sound and perform badass.

XSPower Longtube + Catback "Engine to Tip" polished steel
VMAX ported Throttle Body
160 degree thermostat
Street Tune East Coast Supercharging
Cold Air Inductions
TRex Phantom Black Billet Grill. Upper and lower
Custom Badging
Lloyd Floors mats
splash guards
Underhood Engine bay done
AAC LED mailslot strip lights
Flowing Cheese Fondue waterfall in console