Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > Gaming Lounge

Gaming Lounge For all the gamers out there - consoles, PC, etc.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2013, 01:10 PM   #26
shank0668


 
shank0668's Avatar
 
Drives: 1998 Sahara
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Ohio
Posts: 8,545
Send a message via AIM to shank0668
In case anyone missed...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=3nJY7n8KaOY
shank0668 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 02:00 PM   #27
Obzen
Pull up Cougar!
 
Obzen's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SS/RS
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: San Diego
Posts: 2,259
cant wait!
Obzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 09:04 PM   #28
shank0668


 
shank0668's Avatar
 
Drives: 1998 Sahara
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Ohio
Posts: 8,545
Send a message via AIM to shank0668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obzen View Post
cant wait!
shank0668 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 10:19 PM   #29
Xanytos
 
Xanytos's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Inferno Orange
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Lawrenceville, GA
Posts: 527
woooooooow... now, to buy this on the xbox or my pc
Xanytos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 11:06 PM   #30
mikeyg36
The GT Troll Hundred
 
mikeyg36's Avatar
 
Drives: Cammed 2012 AGM 2SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Ellicott City, MD
Posts: 8,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanytos View Post
woooooooow... now, to buy this on the xbox or my pc
PS4
__________________
Click For Build Thread ***CAI Intake, ARH LTs, FSP Big NA Cam, Tuned By Matt@FSP***
mikeyg36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 11:08 PM   #31
SIM Curly

 
SIM Curly's Avatar
 
Drives: Silver 1LT 2011 camaro
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Decatur, Alabama and Troy, Alabama
Posts: 1,918
This and The Divison are a must buy!!!
__________________
SIM Curly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 11:11 PM   #32
mikeyg36
The GT Troll Hundred
 
mikeyg36's Avatar
 
Drives: Cammed 2012 AGM 2SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Ellicott City, MD
Posts: 8,201
Just watched all the new gameplay vids. This game is going to kill COD...
__________________
Click For Build Thread ***CAI Intake, ARH LTs, FSP Big NA Cam, Tuned By Matt@FSP***
mikeyg36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 01:24 AM   #33
SIM Curly

 
SIM Curly's Avatar
 
Drives: Silver 1LT 2011 camaro
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Decatur, Alabama and Troy, Alabama
Posts: 1,918
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyg36 View Post
Just watched all the new gameplay vids. This game is going to kill COD...
It always has
__________________
SIM Curly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 11:19 AM   #34
Obzen
Pull up Cougar!
 
Obzen's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SS/RS
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: San Diego
Posts: 2,259
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIM Curly View Post
It always has
I like both franchises and definitely have played more COD overall but BF3 is leaps and bounds better than any COD multiplayer.

Battlefield just need to work on their damn hit detection. There's no reason why I should hit someone 12 times in the back and they can do a 180 and kill me in 4.

Bring on the Jihad Jeeps!
Obzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 11:54 AM   #35
mikeyg36
The GT Troll Hundred
 
mikeyg36's Avatar
 
Drives: Cammed 2012 AGM 2SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Ellicott City, MD
Posts: 8,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obzen View Post
I like both franchises and definitely have played more COD overall but BF3 is leaps and bounds better than any COD multiplayer.

Battlefield just need to work on their damn hit detection. There's no reason why I should hit someone 12 times in the back and they can do a 180 and kill me in 4.

Bring on the Jihad Jeeps!
DO NOT get me started on ghosting bullets with the M60. I sometimes use 50 shots for just one guy because of it.
__________________
Click For Build Thread ***CAI Intake, ARH LTs, FSP Big NA Cam, Tuned By Matt@FSP***
mikeyg36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 12:03 PM   #36
Obzen
Pull up Cougar!
 
Obzen's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SS/RS
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: San Diego
Posts: 2,259
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyg36 View Post
DO NOT get me started on ghosting bullets with the M60. I sometimes use 50 shots for just one guy because of it.
lol. It's to the point where I can sense when i'm gonna lose a fire fight that hasn't even started.

If I see another enemy with 1% health im gonna scream.
Obzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 12:07 PM   #37
mikeyg36
The GT Troll Hundred
 
mikeyg36's Avatar
 
Drives: Cammed 2012 AGM 2SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Ellicott City, MD
Posts: 8,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obzen View Post
lol. It's to the point where I can sense when i'm gonna lose a fire fight that hasn't even started.

If I see another enemy with 1% health im gonna scream.
I still prefer that to getting shot around corners is COD.
__________________
Click For Build Thread ***CAI Intake, ARH LTs, FSP Big NA Cam, Tuned By Matt@FSP***
mikeyg36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 12:08 PM   #38
Obzen
Pull up Cougar!
 
Obzen's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SS/RS
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: San Diego
Posts: 2,259
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyg36 View Post
I still prefer that to getting shot around corners is COD.
You mean the fact that you see someone turn and you know instantly that no matter how far you run around that wall youre still dead?

lol.
Obzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 12:15 PM   #39
mikeyg36
The GT Troll Hundred
 
mikeyg36's Avatar
 
Drives: Cammed 2012 AGM 2SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Ellicott City, MD
Posts: 8,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obzen View Post
You mean the fact that you see someone turn and you know instantly that no matter how far you run around that wall youre still dead?

lol.
Yeah that
And then it leads to a controller thrown into the wall
__________________
Click For Build Thread ***CAI Intake, ARH LTs, FSP Big NA Cam, Tuned By Matt@FSP***
mikeyg36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 12:21 PM   #40
Obzen
Pull up Cougar!
 
Obzen's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SS/RS
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: San Diego
Posts: 2,259
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyg36 View Post
Yeah that
And then it leads to a controller thrown into the wall
My dented controller doesn't know what you're talking about........
Obzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 08:44 PM   #41
shank0668


 
shank0668's Avatar
 
Drives: 1998 Sahara
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Ohio
Posts: 8,545
Send a message via AIM to shank0668
shank0668 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 12:39 PM   #42
shank0668


 
shank0668's Avatar
 
Drives: 1998 Sahara
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Ohio
Posts: 8,545
Send a message via AIM to shank0668
Am I the only one excited for this?
shank0668 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 02:45 PM   #43
Xanytos
 
Xanytos's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Inferno Orange
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Lawrenceville, GA
Posts: 527
You most definitely are not the only one. I've been shopping around for a solid video card that will handle this on 3 monitors. Any suggestions? I'm OK doing an SLI setup.
Xanytos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 02:50 PM   #44
Dtrimpi87
Banned
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS A6 & 2011 1LT/RS
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 3,858
Quote:
Originally Posted by shank0668 View Post
Am I the only one excited for this?
Nope. I will be enjoying it on Xbox One.
Dtrimpi87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 02:56 PM   #45
mikeyg36
The GT Troll Hundred
 
mikeyg36's Avatar
 
Drives: Cammed 2012 AGM 2SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Ellicott City, MD
Posts: 8,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by shank0668 View Post
Am I the only one excited for this?
Very excited for it. Bf4 PS4 launch bundle on order.
__________________
Click For Build Thread ***CAI Intake, ARH LTs, FSP Big NA Cam, Tuned By Matt@FSP***
mikeyg36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 02:58 PM   #46
Dtrimpi87
Banned
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS A6 & 2011 1LT/RS
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 3,858
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyg36 View Post
Very excited for it. Bf4 PS4 launch bundle on order.
It should be pretty damn awesome no matter what system you play it on. Now hopefully EA is able to keep their servers running on launch day lol
Dtrimpi87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 02:59 PM   #47
shank0668


 
shank0668's Avatar
 
Drives: 1998 Sahara
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Ohio
Posts: 8,545
Send a message via AIM to shank0668
Glad to see I'm not the only!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyg36 View Post
Very excited for it. Bf4 PS4 launch bundle on order.
The bundle is sold out on Amazon. May preorder separate.
shank0668 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 03:11 PM   #48
mikeyg36
The GT Troll Hundred
 
mikeyg36's Avatar
 
Drives: Cammed 2012 AGM 2SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Ellicott City, MD
Posts: 8,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtrimpi87 View Post
It should be pretty damn awesome no matter what system you play it on. Now hopefully EA is able to keep their servers running on launch day lol

It's going to be trash on the PS3 and 360 though. They shouldn't even bother releasing it for last gen. The PS4 and XB1 copies should run identical though, which is great compared to BF3 where it clearly ran better on PS3 (I had it for 360). I trust EAs servers more than the COD launch day servers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shank0668 View Post
Glad to see I'm not the only!



The bundle is sold out on Amazon. May preorder separate.
All PS4s are sold out I believe.
__________________
Click For Build Thread ***CAI Intake, ARH LTs, FSP Big NA Cam, Tuned By Matt@FSP***
mikeyg36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 03:15 PM   #49
shank0668


 
shank0668's Avatar
 
Drives: 1998 Sahara
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Ohio
Posts: 8,545
Send a message via AIM to shank0668
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyg36 View Post

It's going to be trash on the PS3 and 360 though. They shouldn't even bother releasing it for last gen. The PS4 and XB1 copies should run identical though, which is great compared to BF3 where it clearly ran better on PS3 (I had it for 360). I trust EAs servers more than the COD launch day servers.


All PS4s are sold out I believe.
http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-4-...1&keywords=ps4
Shows available for me. I am so ready for this. I should not spend the money on a system though. Too many other things to do.
shank0668 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 03:17 PM   #50
mikeyg36
The GT Troll Hundred
 
mikeyg36's Avatar
 
Drives: Cammed 2012 AGM 2SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Ellicott City, MD
Posts: 8,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by shank0668 View Post
http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-4-...1&keywords=ps4
Shows available for me. I am so ready for this. I should not spend the money on a system though. Too many other things to do.
That model isn't guaranteed on launch day like the others.
__________________
Click For Build Thread ***CAI Intake, ARH LTs, FSP Big NA Cam, Tuned By Matt@FSP***
mikeyg36 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.