Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Apex Paul
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Z/28 Forum - Z/28 Specific Topics

Camaro Z/28 Forum - Z/28 Specific Topics Discussions related to the 5th gen Camaro Z/28 model

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-28-2013, 11:09 PM   #26
Mr Twisty


 
Mr Twisty's Avatar
 
Drives: the 2nd amendment home
Join Date: May 2008
Location: OK
Posts: 14,383
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOWDOWN View Post
Speaking of Ford...and their Spring '14 release...does anyone figure they're burnin' the midnite oil figgerin' out what to do to match the "Heavy Chevy"?
I'd like to see the minutes of THAT meeting
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbass View Post
You don't have to jump to a LS7 right away. Put a nice cam in the LS3 and the power output should be close to a stock LS7. If something goes wrong and you blow up the LS3, then you can spent the money for a LS7.
Heads, cam, headers... eeeyup. A LOT cheaper than that exotic motor
__________________
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
-- Benjamin Franklin
Great Racing Quotes

"Never run out of real estate, traction and ideas at the same time."
"I was doing fine until about mid-corner when I ran out of talent."
"Don't brake until you see God, just don't meet him"
Mr Twisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 12:10 AM   #27
Michael2000
 
Drives: .
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Southern California
Posts: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechanic1 View Post
I personally would swap this over my zl1..........the zl1 is not raunchy enough for me........I like road noise
Who likes road noise?

Easy enough. Take out the sound deadener.

Michael
Michael2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 02:15 AM   #28
KMK454
 
KMK454's Avatar
 
Drives: 91 B4C Camaro
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: KY
Posts: 255
It's all fun and games until those LS7 exhaust valves start failing...
KMK454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 02:19 AM   #29
tramtwo


 
tramtwo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 1LE
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: N'Awlinz
Posts: 6,560
Quote:
Originally Posted by GearheadSS View Post
Just because YOU can't afford it doesn't mean that EVERYONE can't afford it. GM will sell every Z28 they can make. Like has been said before, your logic is great for people that only want the Z28 badge and not a car that's the most track capable car GM has ever offered to the public.

The amount of crying you have been doing over this car is insane.
!
+1 again...., this is becoming habit.

Do you now think most of the ls7 engines will make it into production cars? (before you thought about 2000 2014 Z/28s)? A few weeks ago the last one went into the last z06. About 30 a day are hand built. That gives GM the capacity to have about 5 to 6 thousand for the 2014 MY.
__________________
tramtwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 02:25 AM   #30
tramtwo


 
tramtwo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 1LE
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: N'Awlinz
Posts: 6,560
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 3 View Post
Here is how I look at your question.

An LS7 in a 1LE would maybe be equal to a ZL1...........maybe. The 1LE is 150 pounds lighter (supercharger) and would be 80 HP down from the LSA. How does that car run with a ZL1? What you would have is just another version of the same performance. And simply putting the LS7 in the 1LE would give you a $50,000 car. So it would be the "lesser" of the two cars.

To give the Z28 a reason to be, beyond simply a badge, GM had go above the ZL1 in track performance. And to do that you get the LS7, the best brakes GM knows how to do and enough weight reduction to make up for the 80 hp.

Now in a straight line, a ZL1 might actually run faster than a Z28. We'll have to wait and see. To give the Z28 it's "reason for being" it needs to be lighter so it can turn in the corners better, accelerate out harder. That's the 300 pounds. And no one should assume that that was simply throwing parts out (like we've discussed over the past few years) It took real, honest to goodness engineering and testing and validation and I can assure that is NOT free or cheap. And to give it another advantage you add the best brakes known to passenger cardom. Combined with the LS7 you now have a NA engine with low mass and chassis and brakes to get this car to nearly Z06 levels.

I'll be very curious to see the tests.

Also keep in mind that since the ZL1 already beats the dead Boss and GT500 around the track, there is no real competition for the Z28. It stands alone as what it is, and how it goes about it.

I know everyone would have loved an LS7 in the 1LE. We had a thread on that well over a year ago. It just wouldn't have justified the car or the nameplate relative to the ZL1.

For the sake of fairness so does the LS3 equipped 1LE!!
__________________
tramtwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 03:08 AM   #31
KarFan
 
KarFan's Avatar
 
Drives: CARS
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 479
Because once you put a premium priced engine like the LS7 in a Camaro with suspension, brakes and hardware to match the performance it's already at the ZL1 price point.

It's either you have a LS3 like in 1LE for under $40k or you go with the LS7 and quickly jump to the ZL1 range. For economic reasons you can't have both.
I know this has been beaten to death in the Z28 forums for as long as the 5th Gen Camaro has been out.
KarFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 03:46 AM   #32
Stock6.0GTO
Under an ISX or DD15
 
Drives: GTO
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Modesto
Posts: 901
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhobbs View Post
Because GM didn't think that was enough to honor the Z/28 badge.
i see it as a slap in the face of the original z28. a 427 wasn't an option for a z28. what option code got that engine . . . . oh yeah that pesky zL1. i think the zL1 should've gotten the LS7 seeing as how the ZL1 was the only car that came with a 427 and kept everything else how it is and the z28 should've gotten the LSA engine since a 302 is out of the question for the modern day enthusiasts mentality of no replacement for discplacement.
Also showing these numbers from factory the z28 was not the fastest car in the lineup, pretty much only faster than the ss350 in 67 and most likely faster than the 69 ss350 but i couldn't find a factory time slip for it :(
1967
(Z-28) 302/290bhp: 0-60 in 6.9 sec, 1/4 mile in 14.85 sec @ 101mph
(SS350) 350/295: 1/4 mile in 15.4 seconds @ 90 mph
(SS396) 396/325bhp: 0-60 in 6.0 sec, 1/4 mile in 14.5 sec @ 99mph
1969
(Z-28) 302/290bhp: 0-60 in 7.4 sec, 1/4 mile in 15.12 sec @ 94.8mph
(SS396) 396/375bhp: 0-60 in 6.8 sec, 1/4 mile in 14.7 sec @ 98.7mph
(COPO 9561) 427/425bhp: 0-60 in 5.4 sec, 1/4 mile in 13.5 sec @ 102mph
(COPO 9560) 427/430bhp: 0-60 in 5.3 sec, 1/4 mile in 13.16 sec @ 110 mph
__________________
2006 Pontiac GTO M6 1 of 475
Not driving your car to keep miles off of it, is like not having sex with your girlfriend so her next boyfriend will appreciate it more.

Last edited by Stock6.0GTO; 03-29-2013 at 04:05 AM.
Stock6.0GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 04:34 AM   #33
RedWingsZL1
 
Drives: 2013 AGM M6 ZL1, 2008 Tahoe LTZ
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Westfield, IN
Posts: 387
The size of the engine has nothing to do with ZL1 or Z28 or SS.

Welcome to 2013/14 where GM is stomping cars around the track left and right. Instead of settling for two of the fastest cars around a track, GM decided to slyly grin, and release a street-able car that will best the non-street legal Boss' out of Ford.

While people on here in-fight about whats better the ZL1 or the Z28. Who really cares? If you want a Z28 and you have a ZL1, obviously money isn't an issue so get one. If you have an SS and wanted the Z28 and it's out of your price range, go get a 1LE.

Chevrolet currently has three of the fastest cars around a track that you can buy for less than $60K (guessing on the Z28 price here). What else could we, as camaro owners want?

Sure that pesky '13 GT500 will go faster in a straight line, but let them have that. Our cars are more reliable, inspire confidence in corners, and are by far the better vehicle to own.

EDIT: Forgot, our cars that cost less than $60K are beating cars that cost 2-5x more. It's a good time to support General Motors.
__________________
2013 ZL1

Last edited by RedWingsZL1; 03-29-2013 at 04:36 AM. Reason: the less than $60K part ...
RedWingsZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 04:49 AM   #34
Stock6.0GTO
Under an ISX or DD15
 
Drives: GTO
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Modesto
Posts: 901
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWingsZL1 View Post
The size of the engine has nothing to do with ZL1 or Z28 or SS.

Welcome to 2013/14 where GM is stomping cars around the track left and right. Instead of settling for two of the fastest cars around a track, GM decided to slyly grin, and release a street-able car that will best the non-street legal Boss' out of Ford.

While people on here in-fight about whats better the ZL1 or the Z28. Who really cares? If you want a Z28 and you have a ZL1, obviously money isn't an issue so get one. If you have an SS and wanted the Z28 and it's out of your price range, go get a 1LE.

Chevrolet currently has three of the fastest cars around a track that you can buy for less than $60K (guessing on the Z28 price here). What else could we, as camaro owners want?

Sure that pesky '13 GT500 will go faster in a straight line, but let them have that. Our cars are more reliable, inspire confidence in corners, and are by far the better vehicle to own.

EDIT: Forgot, our cars that cost less than $60K are beating cars that cost 2-5x more. It's a good time to support General Motors.
I only pointed out times because I've seen on this site and other sites people saying "oh the top dog is coming back out" and I've been meaning to post up no the z28 wasn't the top dog, the SS396 was faster. And the engine option was for the people saying GM is paying heritage to the past. I never agreed with the fact the current ZL1 didn't come with a 427 like in 69 and I think I spoke with one of the big dealerships back east that customize 5th gens about this right when it was released. Just my .02 though

My route is build a car to play with the big boys for 1/2 of what they are spending
But if I were to buy a 5th gen it would either be a 13 1LE or 13ZL1 since i don't like the 14's at all :(
__________________
2006 Pontiac GTO M6 1 of 475
Not driving your car to keep miles off of it, is like not having sex with your girlfriend so her next boyfriend will appreciate it more.
Stock6.0GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 04:55 AM   #35
RedWingsZL1
 
Drives: 2013 AGM M6 ZL1, 2008 Tahoe LTZ
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Westfield, IN
Posts: 387
I'm right there with you regarding building a faster car for less. It's very much so do-able. Just like all the ZL1 guys can add a cam, CAI, LT headers, and pulleys to make-up the 300lb weight difference. OR just order the brake kit whenever it becomes available, and order the lighter rear-window. The glory if today's era is that while we're stuck with one engine block, there's no stopping you from doing whatever you want and ending up with a car that fits your needs and your wants.

I just can't wait to hear that whine of the supercharger on my ZL1. Plus, even if a Z28 is faster, i'll let him beat me once. After that we'll just go hunt mustangs together
__________________
2013 ZL1
RedWingsZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 04:57 AM   #36
Stock6.0GTO
Under an ISX or DD15
 
Drives: GTO
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Modesto
Posts: 901
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWingsZL1 View Post
I'm right there with you regarding building a faster car for less. It's very much so do-able. Just like all the ZL1 guys can add a cam, CAI, LT headers, and pulleys to make-up the 300lb weight difference. OR just order the brake kit whenever it becomes available, and order the lighter rear-window. The glory if today's era is that while we're stuck with one engine block, there's no stopping you from doing whatever you want and ending up with a car that fits your needs and your wants.

I just can't wait to hear that whine of the supercharger on my ZL1. Plus, even if a Z28 is faster, i'll let him beat me once. After that we'll just go hunt mustangs together
well you sound like the type of guy i'd share some beer with! i bought my shell for $2500 so i think i made a good investment since all it needs is the engine, trans and rear everything else is there if i get out there to a power tour or a C5fest in the midwest i'll buy you the first pitcher! after driving of course!
__________________
2006 Pontiac GTO M6 1 of 475
Not driving your car to keep miles off of it, is like not having sex with your girlfriend so her next boyfriend will appreciate it more.
Stock6.0GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 05:45 AM   #37
RedWingsZL1
 
Drives: 2013 AGM M6 ZL1, 2008 Tahoe LTZ
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Westfield, IN
Posts: 387
I wish i could make it to C5fest :( I'll be in Afghanistan though. Rain check, beer sounds really good right about now!
__________________
2013 ZL1
RedWingsZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 12:53 PM   #38
Stock6.0GTO
Under an ISX or DD15
 
Drives: GTO
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Modesto
Posts: 901
well the car wont be ready for at least a year then i need to save money for gas and hotel etc so it'll be a few years! thank you for serving our country!!!
__________________
2006 Pontiac GTO M6 1 of 475
Not driving your car to keep miles off of it, is like not having sex with your girlfriend so her next boyfriend will appreciate it more.
Stock6.0GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 01:01 PM   #39
87GNX

 
87GNX's Avatar
 
Drives: Alot
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Norcalifas
Posts: 1,169
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOWDOWN View Post
Speaking of Ford...and their Spring '14 release...does anyone figure they're burnin' the midnite oil figgerin' out what to do to match the "Heavy Chevy"?
I doubt it. Remember Ford started the original pony car and still kept it going. Camaro's were non existant in this century. Now that GM has caught up, Ford will bring about a new series of engines some of which are turbo charged D.I..all the goodies. I thank GM and Ford for both bringing us some badass cars. These will not last too long, when CAFE rules start hitting us hard in 2016.

The 2015 mustang gt will probably have as much hp as a base c7. That new 5.0 engine is a thing of beauty. I'm not even swinging on Ford's nuts lol but like aonther guy posted it..we all are living in a muscle car nirvana.

Let's see how the 2016 Camaro responds....it's always a game of catchup.


Meanwhile in the mopar camp....
87GNX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 01:13 PM   #40
68vert
 
68vert's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SIM SS/RS, 1968 RS convertible
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Wilmington, NC
Posts: 734
Quote:
Originally Posted by tramtwo View Post
!
+1 again...., this is becoming habit.

Do you now think most of the ls7 engines will make it into production cars? (before you thought about 2000 2014 Z/28s)? A few weeks ago the last one went into the last z06. About 30 a day are hand built. That gives GM the capacity to have about 5 to 6 thousand for the 2014 MY.
Looks like it could be even less than that. If Wixom only churns out LS7's, based on the latest figures, it might get to around 3400 a yr.

http://media.gm.com/media/us/en/gm/c...ain/wixom.html
__________________
2010 SIM SS/RS see garage for mods
68vert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 01:18 PM   #41
Bhobbs


 
Bhobbs's Avatar
 
Drives: 2015 SS 1LE Red Hot, 1970 Chevelle
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Chino, CA
Posts: 2,955
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Nothing View Post
i see it as a slap in the face of the original z28. a 427 wasn't an option for a z28. what option code got that engine . . . . oh yeah that pesky zL1. i think the zL1 should've gotten the LS7 seeing as how the ZL1 was the only car that came with a 427 and kept everything else how it is and the z28 should've gotten the LSA engine since a 302 is out of the question for the modern day enthusiasts mentality of no replacement for discplacement.
Also showing these numbers from factory the z28 was not the fastest car in the lineup, pretty much only faster than the ss350 in 67 and most likely faster than the 69 ss350 but i couldn't find a factory time slip for it :(
1967
(Z-28) 302/290bhp: 0-60 in 6.9 sec, 1/4 mile in 14.85 sec @ 101mph
(SS350) 350/295: 1/4 mile in 15.4 seconds @ 90 mph
(SS396) 396/325bhp: 0-60 in 6.0 sec, 1/4 mile in 14.5 sec @ 99mph
1969
(Z-28) 302/290bhp: 0-60 in 7.4 sec, 1/4 mile in 15.12 sec @ 94.8mph
(SS396) 396/375bhp: 0-60 in 6.8 sec, 1/4 mile in 14.7 sec @ 98.7mph
(COPO 9561) 427/425bhp: 0-60 in 5.4 sec, 1/4 mile in 13.5 sec @ 102mph
(COPO 9560) 427/430bhp: 0-60 in 5.3 sec, 1/4 mile in 13.16 sec @ 110 mph

The Z/28 was not about straight line speed, it was about cornering. The 302 engine was not a choice by GM, it was required by the Trans Am racing series. The LS7 in the Z/28 is acceptable because the LS7 is built for racing and there is no displacement cap so why not go big?
Bhobbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 01:56 PM   #42
GearheadSS
Member #63
 
GearheadSS's Avatar
 
Drives: Lots
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Dallas/Greenville, Texas
Posts: 1,961
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard1183 View Post
Piss off. I can afford it rather easily. Question is will I pay 60+k for an auto? Answer no. Auto is not an investment. When I'm older ill be able to buy 3 or 4 of these things even at collectors pricing. I have my priorities straight. And that's to make money now spend it later.
Then why are you even complaining? Just shut up and move on.
__________________
GearheadSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 02:19 PM   #43
Ron66Vette&10SS
Plays with Hot Wheels
 
Ron66Vette&10SS's Avatar
 
Drives: '13 SS Hot Wheels & 66 L79 Corvette
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Derby, Kansas
Posts: 766
Quote:
Originally Posted by EB&D View Post
Why couldn't GM just give us all what we REALLY WANTED?
The 1LE is already an extremely capable track car, couldn't the LS7 be dropped in there and made available to us for around 50?

No need going to great lenghts to make the Z-28 a "track" car. No one was thinking ceramic brakes until yesterday because no one was asking for them.
I'm with you!

Personally, I was hoping for a 1SS based 1LE with an LS7 and weight savings.....2 out of 3 isn't bad I guess

But as far as the carbon ceramic brakes???? I really don't see the point in making them standard on the Z28....make them an option like on the Z06.
__________________
Previous Cars: '78 Z28, '92 Z28, '95 Z28, '85 Corvette, '01 SS, '96 Z28, '04 Z06 Corvette, '10 SS
Current Cars: '13 SS Hot Wheels (daily driver), '04 Trailblazer (rain & snow)'66 Corvette (restoring),
Ron66Vette&10SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 02:46 PM   #44
Stock6.0GTO
Under an ISX or DD15
 
Drives: GTO
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Modesto
Posts: 901
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhobbs View Post
The Z/28 was not about straight line speed, it was about cornering. The 302 engine was not a choice by GM, it was required by the Trans Am racing series. The LS7 in the Z/28 is acceptable because the LS7 is built for racing and there is no displacement cap so why not go big?
i'm simply making the point of people saying honor the heritage of the name. IMO if you are going to do that don't give it an engine another Camaro only received

It'd be amazing to see them offer the LS7 in a 1LE. Hell if I had the money, I'd order a new 1LE from one of the dealerships back east and have them install an LS7 to satisfy my happiness
__________________
2006 Pontiac GTO M6 1 of 475
Not driving your car to keep miles off of it, is like not having sex with your girlfriend so her next boyfriend will appreciate it more.
Stock6.0GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 03:45 PM   #45
toehead93


 
Drives: 2014 2SS/1LE
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: wpb fl
Posts: 2,746
It would be really nice if it was an option for the 1LE.
__________________
Used Racing Brake 2 Peice Rotors for sale:
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=344754

Summit White 2014 2SS 1LE
Recaros, NPP exhaust, Nav
2010 2SS A6 - sold.
toehead93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 04:05 PM   #46
Richy_Rich
FAVOR
 
Richy_Rich's Avatar
 
Drives: Many Different Rides
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: GA
Posts: 784
Agreed, the Z28 was supposed to be between the 1LE and ZL1,

Now it's a trailer queen.
- GM, we needed another hot-rod, not an IMSA GTP Circuit entry model.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EB&D View Post
Why couldn't GM just give us all what we REALLY WANTED?
The 1LE is already an extremely capable track car, couldn't the LS7 be dropped in there and made available to us for around 50?

No need going to great lenghts to make the Z-28 a "track" car. No one was thinking ceramic brakes until yesterday because no one was asking for them.
__________________
Please be kind when you drive; thank you.
Richy_Rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 04:07 PM   #47
Mike@HennesseyPerformance
 
Mike@HennesseyPerformance's Avatar
 
Drives: 70 Camaro
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard1183 View Post
Really? I seriously doubt everyone that wanted a stripped a down LS7 camaro will be getting one. I for one wanted it. I won't be getting it. Not at the price they're probably asking. Ill look for used in a few yrs if they don't limit the number like assholes so only cork sniffers buy them.
GTR's are everywhere, and follow a similar formula to the Z/28. Z/28's will do fine, there are enough guys making a ton of money that will love towing these on an aluminum open trailer behind their matching paint Denali to HPDE's.

I'd buy one if I could convince myself it was justifiable.
Mike@HennesseyPerformance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 04:27 PM   #48
Bhobbs


 
Bhobbs's Avatar
 
Drives: 2015 SS 1LE Red Hot, 1970 Chevelle
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Chino, CA
Posts: 2,955
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Nothing View Post
i'm simply making the point of people saying honor the heritage of the name. IMO if you are going to do that don't give it an engine another Camaro only received

It'd be amazing to see them offer the LS7 in a 1LE. Hell if I had the money, I'd order a new 1LE from one of the dealerships back east and have them install an LS7 to satisfy my happiness
The 302 was simply to comply with rules. I'm sure if they could have used the ZL1 427, they would have.

Cars can evolve without changing the core spirit of the car unless you believe the Camaro should be running a stick axle on leaf springs with a carbed, cast iron V8 with drum brakes.
Bhobbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 07:19 PM   #49
2cnd chance
It Will Be Mine
 
2cnd chance's Avatar
 
Drives: A Z06 or a 2015 1LE?
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Road
Posts: 6,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Nothing View Post
I only pointed out times because I've seen on this site and other sites people saying "oh the top dog is coming back out" and I've been meaning to post up no the z28 wasn't the top dog, the SS396 was faster. And the engine option was for the people saying GM is paying heritage to the past. I never agreed with the fact the current ZL1 didn't come with a 427 like in 69 and I think I spoke with one of the big dealerships back east that customize 5th gens about this right when it was released. Just my .02 though

My route is build a car to play with the big boys for 1/2 of what they are spending
But if I were to buy a 5th gen it would either be a 13 1LE or 13ZL1 since i don't like the 14's at all :(
Apples n oranges.

A high revving SB belongs in the Z/28 and that's what both the 1Gen and 5Gen have. The Z/28 is/was a roadracer. Yet performed great in the 1/4 mile as well. Those stats you put up don't tell the whole story as in rear gearing. You need to explore a little deeper.
2cnd chance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 03:53 PM   #50
Stock6.0GTO
Under an ISX or DD15
 
Drives: GTO
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Modesto
Posts: 901
when i get time tonight after work i will lol
__________________
2006 Pontiac GTO M6 1 of 475
Not driving your car to keep miles off of it, is like not having sex with your girlfriend so her next boyfriend will appreciate it more.
Stock6.0GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.