Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Flowmaster Exhaust
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions General 5th generation Camaro topics not covered by other subforums.

Old 03-29-2013, 09:44 PM   #26
ActNup NY

Drives: 2011 1LT Black Camaro
I think it's time to ride with that hammer in the car again. Cause lord help me (jehovah's my witness) I'll catch a body behind this . Real talk !! WTF is wrong with people man are you seriously that envious of the next man's blessings that you'd stoop so low to do this foolishness. Go get a job and stop preying on someone else's property.
Old 03-30-2013, 12:37 AM   #27
ghostrider77

Drives: 2013 Black Camaro 2SS/RS 1LE
I really can't understand the logic of people who feel the need to vandalize someone else's property.
ghostrider77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 12:54 AM   #28
2011*Camaro*SS

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS Vert
The worst thing someone has ever done to my car was draw a big dick in the stripe on the hood...I learned 3 things that day, 1. its hard to get a dick off your hood 2. Dont let your car stay dirty long (kinda hard cause i live in west texas) and 3. you get a lot of weird looks on the way to a car wash with said item on your hood...
Old 03-30-2013, 01:04 AM   #29
Tyler360

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
I'm glad I live in the country where I don't have too much to worry about. People are just messed up these days…I did have someone ding my car door while I was in the car though. I got out and she didn't understand why I was so mad It put only a ripple under the first A on my camaro badge, but still
Old 03-30-2013, 01:16 AM   #30
Blk-Ice
750HP of Twisted Reaper!

Drives: Blk 2SS with Gun metal Gray Stripes
I had someone scratch a penis in the back of my vehicle the first week I had it! My vehicle was in a secure parking garage where I lived WITH a cover on it. They also put a whole pack of ham slices under my cover.
Attached Images

Last edited by Blk-Ice; 03-30-2013 at 01:40 AM.
Blk-Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 04:08 AM   #31
SolomonAKOO

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS
Just got off work and my job buses us to work and we leave our vehicles in a parking lot. well ive never had any problems until tonight. Got to my car and noticed that someone had spit on the roof and passenger side door.
Old 03-30-2013, 04:23 AM   #32
Mr pogo

Drives: 96 Imp SS, 13 Camaro 2SS AGM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blk-Ice View Post
I had someone scratch a penis in the back of my vehicle the first week I had it! My vehicle was in a secure parking garage where I lived WITH a cover on it. They also put a whole pack of ham slices under my cover.
"tiny dick"??
methinks a neighbor likely a female, any altercations previously?

Ive been living in my house for 16 yrs and I have an old retired couple and a couple of vietnamese extended families as immediate neighbors and friends, almost as good as having a guard dog out front lol

but cuz I have to park the camaro outside I did install security cameras covering the driveway from two directions, peace of mind

Mr pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 05:53 AM   #33
MillerTime
Blowin the doors off!

Drives: A 2013 SS RS 6M SR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr pogo View Post
"tiny dick"??

Ive been living in my house for 16 yrs and I have an old retired couple and a couple of vietnamese extended families as immediate neighbors and friends, almost as good as having a guard dog out front lol

but cuz I have to park the camaro outside I did install security cameras covering the driveway from two directions, peace of mind
Love that Impala SS!!

2G1FS1EWXD9163847

MillerTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 06:42 AM   #34
2SShowngo

Drives: 2011 2ss ibm ls3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Love View Post
Maybe all of you need to move to TN. People aren't as mean around here....
I HEAR YA THERE... my brother lives in cottontown and i cant wait to move up there,love the roads too
2SShowngo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 07:02 AM   #35
kostnkost
Roof expert detail noob

Drives: 2013 BRM 2LT RS
Just happened yesterday. Purposely done as it goes around the back as well. $600 in damage.

Old 03-30-2013, 07:46 AM   #36
derklug

Drives: 12 Boss 302
Had someone run over my car,hood to roof to rear deck. Left size 10 sneaker scratches that buffed out. Spray painted, along with 25 other cars, one night in a restaurant parking lot. Had a cart pushed into it leaving a big door ding. That is when I quit parking far away from others, just gives the retards a running start with the cart.
Old 03-30-2013, 08:22 AM   #37
lbls1

Drives: 2002 Camaro SS SOM; 2009 Malibu LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro/ss/rs View Post
Good advice....feel for the people who have nice cars yet live in bad parts of town, having to have cameras to watch their cars.

If you cant afford both then a safe area would be better over some nice cars that you are worried about 24/7.

Im fortunate to live in a safe area and have a nice 4 car garage to keep my cars cozy at night.
Its tough....and believe me I've been there with vandalism. Someone got me once with my immaculate 8 yr. old car once......nearly broke my heart. There are a lot of assholes out there. If you have a nice car and want to keep it that way then you've got to pay due diligence to keep it out of harms way (the best that you can).

'14 CAMARO ZL1 Blue Ray Metallic
lbls1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 09:45 AM   #38
Blk-Ice
750HP of Twisted Reaper!

Drives: Blk 2SS with Gun metal Gray Stripes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr pogo View Post
"tiny dick"??

Nope thats the first thing that everyone asks me...i didnt even know anyone in the building at the time. I had just moved in....sooo no angry ex. Just some A$$hole with nothing better to do!

Blk-Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 10:28 AM   #39
JOHNSONROD

Drives: 62 chevy & 2011 1SS/RS manual
you cant do anything about what stupid stuff others will do. you can only try your best to take care of you own stuff in an overcrowded undereducated world.
its bad that a man cant just expect others to do as he would do in the same situation. the truth is though, you cant, so take care of you own stuff.
in three years i havent had anyone mess with my car. i park with a curb on one side, far away from the front door, but in sight of a high traffic area. i DONT take up two spaces right by the door and expect the world to give a damn that i spent a year away from home to pay for this car.
sometimes doing nothing is better than doing all the extra stuff that makes your car a target for some smartarse.
JOHNSONROD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 10:47 AM   #40
MBS

Drives: 2010 rs 2lt
people are idiots, Just yesterday i went to the bakery 1 car in the parking lot end of day , Parked at the very end of the store , Safe right , WRONG Me and the wife buy some bread and a cake for Easter We walk out the door and there it is , Some piece of crap rust bucket dirty junk car parked of course right freakn next to me , So I think "great here we go again door ding ? So i walk and start checking out my car and i hear some guy yelling at me " You can look at it as much as you want i didnt touch your car.!! (Remember i aint to happy , there are 3 cars in a parking lot that fits 50 cars ). I looked up and there he is ,About 60 years old wearing sweatpants halfway off his ass ,looked like he aint showered in a week, poor excuss for a Human , I yelled back ,Last time i checked I aint got to get any permission from anyone to look at my car when i want to see if some jerk who has a whole parking lot to park ,parks next to my Camaro and might of dinged my door He then said , "I was real careful and made sure", Seeing nothing and Not wanting to start a scene I said "Thank You for not dinging my door ," Got in and left. Just Frustrating .
MBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 11:25 PM   #41
Kgarner1624

Drives: Blk 2010 2ss L99 & Red 2010 2ss LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by derklug View Post
Had someone run over my car,hood to roof to rear deck. Left size 10 sneaker scratches that buffed out. Spray painted, along with 25 other cars, one night in a restaurant parking lot. Had a cart pushed into it leaving a big door ding. That is when I quit parking far away from others, just gives the retards a running start with the cart.
my friend with a 2010 GT had an idiot do the same thing, who is stupid enough to run over a car?! 900 bucks worth of damage
Kgarner1624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 11:50 PM   #42
POWERMAN

Drives: '13 Charger Sxt+
Quote:
Originally Posted by derklug View Post
I'd love to know what went through your mind, had you caught them in the act..

Just glad I wasn't in your place..else :

Old 04-08-2013, 12:12 AM   #43
SSGUNNER
Chu no guat a hasa is?

Drives: 14 Jeep G Cherokee Overland HEMI
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlingShot View Post
Nope, just the $100 deductible on each car plus court cost.
You are nice. Think i would have used my machete'.
11 2SS/RSL99No Longer Stock (Sold) 6/19/14:AAC Plasma DRL's | Plug n play harness | Elite CC | Tint: 35% & 5% | LED Dome light | Show-N-Go Plate Holder | Flowmaster AT | C.A.I. Intake | VMAX CNC Spiral Ported TB | Husky Splash Guards
SSGUNNER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 12:30 AM   #44
DandDC09

Drives: '10 2LT/RS, '13 Malibu
No problems till Friday night... My wife was home and I was on my way home from St Louis. Someone apparently tried to break into my car around 10:00pm. She said she heard the horn honk a couple times then a long honk. Grabbed the keys and looked outside, but didnt see anything. New neighbors have moved in across the street and she said there was a car out in the street there she hadnt seen before. Didnt think anything of it and told me about it when I got home at 10:30. So I went out and looked at the car and sure enough, someone had tried to wedge open the window, scratched the tint and pushed the seal down. Not sure what they did to make the alarm sound, but thank goodness they did! Scared them away I guess. The thing that sucks is, my neighbor was keeping an eye on the house for me too and had been outside at 9:45 and went back in to watch the news! I would love to had pulled up with that happening! My .40 might have had something to say about it!
Old 04-08-2013, 01:14 AM   #45
SugeKnight

Drives: 2012 1LT BLACK ON BLACK
Some asshole lady puts her empty shopping cart right in front of my camaro, (I park far away from everyone) and the wind blew it and it hit my car. I saw it on the security cams, If only i could go kick the cart right on her ugly ass mini van.
Old 04-08-2013, 07:36 AM   #46
Cobra Kai

Drives: 11 Camaro 2SS/RS VR!
It's really sad how big this thread is already. Not one of these crimes is for financial gain either. Not one robbery. These are all just jealousy driven crimes. Not sure which is worse. At least monetary reasons I could understand. But damaging something just because you don't have it? It used to be that people were looked up to who had something difficult to attain. That was the American dream- that I could attain that too. Now it's "I'm mad because I don't have that. I deserve that. Why should he have something if I don't?"
AAC Concept LED sidemarkers, red strut covers, RPI painted GM strut tower brace, ABL LED Dome light, RPI painted speedo surround & console gauges surround, Gary's Customz bowtie!, Lloyd's custom mats, sequential tails, KMC rockstar wheels!

THE THING THAT SHOULD NOT BE
Cobra Kai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 08:11 AM   #47
DRKS1D3

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS Convertible LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra Kai View Post
It's really sad how big this thread is already. Not one of these crimes is for financial gain either. Not one robbery. These are all just jealousy driven crimes. Not sure which is worse. At least monetary reasons I could understand. But damaging something just because you don't have it? It used to be that people were looked up to who had something difficult to attain. That was the American dream- that I could attain that too. Now it's "I'm mad because I don't have that. I deserve that. Why should he have something if I don't?"
That is the society we live in now. Degenerates have been given an excuse and it's all the fault of those horrible people that busted it hard and made something of themselves. "You tried harder in school and have more than me. I hate you and everything you have; therefore, I'm going to vandalize it!".
MY RIDE: 2011 TRIPLE BLACK SS CONVERTIBLE (LS3)--K&N TYPHOON INTAKE, FLOWMASTER FORCE II EXHAUST, HYPERTECH MAX ENERGY 93 OCTANE TUNE, HOTCHKIS SUSPENSION, BLACKED OUT BOWTIES, GLOSS BLACK 20x9 STYLE 41 WHEELS

DAD'S RIDE: 2012 ZL1 #1866--BLACK, 6 SPEED, EXPOSED CF HOOD, POLISHED WHEELS, SUNROOF, ROTO-FAB INTAKE

"Silly Americans, taking from the rich and giving to the poor only works in fairy tales. Success is earned here!".
DRKS1D3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 09:35 AM   #48
MikeSVX
The magic smoke genie....

Drives: Jewels (2010 RJT 1SS)
Dude, what are you doing to piss people off? The only issues I have are with birds crapping on it within an hour of washing it.
MikeSVX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 09:39 AM   #49
Cobra Kai

Drives: 11 Camaro 2SS/RS VR!
It's partly where one is located I guess. Not just bad neighborhoods but I think some areas just have less sense of community, more anonymity, more young people, etc. Can't let it stop you from owning the car you want to own.
AAC Concept LED sidemarkers, red strut covers, RPI painted GM strut tower brace, ABL LED Dome light, RPI painted speedo surround & console gauges surround, Gary's Customz bowtie!, Lloyd's custom mats, sequential tails, KMC rockstar wheels!

THE THING THAT SHOULD NOT BE
Cobra Kai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 07:17 PM   #50
Black2LS

Drives: 2013 Black 2LS / 1992 Z28
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBS View Post
people are idiots, Just yesterday i went to the bakery 1 car in the parking lot end of day , Parked at the very end of the store , Safe right , WRONG Me and the wife buy some bread and a cake for Easter We walk out the door and there it is , Some piece of crap rust bucket dirty junk car parked of course right freakn next to me , So I think "great here we go again door ding ? So i walk and start checking out my car and i hear some guy yelling at me " You can look at it as much as you want i didnt touch your car.!! (Remember i aint to happy , there are 3 cars in a parking lot that fits 50 cars ). I looked up and there he is ,About 60 years old wearing sweatpants halfway off his ass ,looked like he aint showered in a week, poor excuss for a Human , I yelled back ,Last time i checked I aint got to get any permission from anyone to look at my car when i want to see if some jerk who has a whole parking lot to park ,parks next to my Camaro and might of dinged my door He then said , "I was real careful and made sure", Seeing nothing and Not wanting to start a scene I said "Thank You for not dinging my door ," Got in and left. Just Frustrating .
I HATE it when that happens. When I drive my new Camaro or my 92Z28 I always try to park as far away as I can from anybody else and it never fails. When I come out of the store there is always someone right next to me.
Black2LS is offline   Reply With Quote