|03-29-2013, 02:10 PM||#1|
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS2
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Loganville, Georgia
Got Torque? Spartan Cammed / A.I. Headed LS3 goes 490HP/470TQ
Original post is on LS1Tech.com. Josh @ Spartan LSX Performance does it again.
First, before we get started some of you will notice the dyno doesn't cross @ 5250. We were having issues with the dyno yesterday (A/F wouldn't read at all) but the numbers are correct. These #'s are within 5hp/5tq of a previous dyno from last week at another shop. You'll also have to excuse my numb nuts dyno operator spelling "Spartan" wrong.
* Vehicle is a 2010 Camaro SS, LS3 M6
* Stock untouched 6.2L bottom end
* Advanced Induction massage LS3 castings - Stock valves - ~11.8:1 compression
* Spartan custom cut Cam Motion camshaft - 224/234 .629/.620 114. Camshaft was degree'd in @ 111 ICL on Spartan/Cam Motion lobes.
* American Racing 1 7/8 Longtubes w/ matching X-pipe
* Dual cutouts before the X-pipe - First 2 pulls were made with cutouts open
* Stock CB system - Note: The 489/469 pull was through the catback!!!
* LS7 clutch, otherwise completely stock drivetrain
* ASP Pulley
* Vararam Intake
* Stock LS3 manifold (untouched) with stock ported TB
She's a BEAST on the street and lights the tires up underneath this 4000lb beast from a 2nd gear roll. FAST 102 and LPE 3.91 gear set coming soon.
Videos coming soon. Enjoy.
FAST 102 and TB ordered yesterday so hopefully we will have the new dyno results next week.
|04-25-2013, 05:31 PM||#3|
When is soon?
Drives: 2011, 2SS/RS, Synergy
Join Date: Aug 2012