Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
ModBargains
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions Discuss pricing and ordering experiences.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-29-2013, 07:06 PM   #1
Bad@ssCamaro
Ist State Chevy Supporter
 
Bad@ssCamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: 1SS/1LE...in 2014
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Western MA
Posts: 4,905
Last Day to put in orders For MY 2013

April 19th is the last day to put in your order for this model year. I confirmed this with BeckyD. She reminded me that allocations are not necessary to put in an order. Good luck with your purchases.
__________________
Former Camaros: (gone but not forgotten)
1976 LT Black/Black 305 V8 (Bone Stock)
1976 LT Black/White 305 V8 (Bone Stock) except for Cragar chrome rims (yep - #2)
1985 Z-28 Black/Black 305 L69 M5(Bone Stock) I know: slow

Next Camaro:
CRT 1SS/RS/1LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
CAFE STANDARDS! Get used to them or vote our electeds in Washington out of office...........
Bad@ssCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 05:22 PM   #2
Grey Ghost

 
Grey Ghost's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 HWSE 2SS
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Nokomis, FL
Posts: 1,305
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad@ssCamaro View Post
April 19th is the last day to put in your order for this model year. I confirmed this with BeckyD. She reminded me that allocations are not necessary to put in an order. Good luck with your purchases.
Wow people that want a HWSE better step up and order. Or will Chevy just build a whole bunch and ship them out to dealers all over after april?
__________________
2013 Hot Wheels 2SS
Grey Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 05:13 AM   #3
Bad@ssCamaro
Ist State Chevy Supporter
 
Bad@ssCamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: 1SS/1LE...in 2014
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Western MA
Posts: 4,905
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Ghost View Post
Wow people that want a HWSE better step up and order. Or will Chevy just build a whole bunch and ship them out to dealers all over after april?
I think that they are only built by orders that are placed. Either way, after April 19th, unless a Dealer has not used an allocation, there will be no orders accepted for the HWS.
__________________
Former Camaros: (gone but not forgotten)
1976 LT Black/Black 305 V8 (Bone Stock)
1976 LT Black/White 305 V8 (Bone Stock) except for Cragar chrome rims (yep - #2)
1985 Z-28 Black/Black 305 L69 M5(Bone Stock) I know: slow

Next Camaro:
CRT 1SS/RS/1LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
CAFE STANDARDS! Get used to them or vote our electeds in Washington out of office...........
Bad@ssCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.