Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
ModBargains
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > Canada

Canada Leafs

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-29-2013, 07:44 PM   #1
Beehave
 
Beehave's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Yellow/Black 2SS LS3
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Burl., ON.
Posts: 246
Who's sleeping in my garage

Hey all,

Someone's been sleeping in my garage... My wife just picked up a new Challenger and kicked my other Chevy out!

First Dodge in my family....and I am liking it.... uploaded a couple pics

First pic, picking up from the dealer....2nd & 3rd after a day of cleaning
Attached Images
   
Beehave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 07:48 PM   #2
Wantconvertible

 
Wantconvertible's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SS/RS VERT
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: PHILA PA
Posts: 1,736
Makes the Camaro look small
__________________
Wantconvertible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 11:07 PM   #3
PremoDeluxe
 
Drives: 2012 Camero SS 45th anniversary
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Saskatoon
Posts: 157
Race race race
PremoDeluxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 11:14 PM   #4
SPARTAN sui
PC Technician
 
SPARTAN sui's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 VR Camaro 2LT
Join Date: May 2012
Location: North Dakota
Posts: 927
Holy cow, I've been in and I've seen the Challenger up close, but I had no idea how much bigger it is in comparison. Having said that, I still love the looks of 'em. Congrats!
__________________
SPARTAN sui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 11:19 PM   #5
2010 SSRS



 
2010 SSRS's Avatar
 
Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Ocean State
Posts: 123,977
Gigantic Monster, lol
__________________
Jannetty Racing JRE Street Package
2010 SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 04:59 AM   #6
Scott@Bjorn3D


 
Scott@Bjorn3D's Avatar
 
Drives: Kami, 2013 2SS LS3 Luvin
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Eufaula, Alabama
Posts: 6,092
Send a message via MSN to Scott@Bjorn3D
Looks like a heavy car. How does it feel to you compared to your car?
__________________
2013 2SS, GM Strut Tower Brace, CAI Intake Black, VMAX TB, Elite Catch Can, Hotchkis Chassis Brace, Hurst Shifter, 3.91 1LE Complete Rear End, NPP, 1LE Track Pack,Factory Reproductions Style 41 ZL1 Fitment Wheels 10" on all 4 corners
Scott@Bjorn3D is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 06:24 AM   #7
Beehave
 
Beehave's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Yellow/Black 2SS LS3
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Burl., ON.
Posts: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott@Bjorn3D View Post
Looks like a heavy car. How does it feel to you compared to your car?
Thanks all, the ride is quite nice, quiet (this model) and fits the family and dogs well .... it has a ton of trunk space. It is a great cruiser. The paint color is Granite Crystal metallic, and boy it sparkles....and is flawless. It has a really nice fit and finish. We are looking to get new rims & tires.....the choices we had other than SRT version didn't really have a rim style we liked,...came with Michelins though, a very nice tire. Learning about & seeing the SRT's in the process of buying this, they are one wicked car

Truthfully, IMO, you have to be pretty critical to not like the car, it great to know we are manufacturing these in North American.

In 2010 I drove all of the 3 pony cars, The Camaro has my heart
Beehave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 06:25 AM   #8
SQUALO
Early Production "SS"
 
SQUALO's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS IOM/WHITE RALLYS.
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: York Region, Ontario
Posts: 3,480


Steve,

What a surprise, she's gorgeous, love the color; no offence but I think Heather figured it was time to retire the old minivan
I can hardly wait to see it in person.

Congratulations to the entire family, and I know EVERYONE will enjoy being a Muslcle Car Family!

Remember, it doesn't matter what you drive, as long as it's "American/Canadian Muscle"
__________________

Last edited by SQUALO; 03-30-2013 at 06:36 AM.
SQUALO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 06:35 AM   #9
SQUALO
Early Production "SS"
 
SQUALO's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS IOM/WHITE RALLYS.
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: York Region, Ontario
Posts: 3,480
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beehave View Post
Thanks all, the ride is quite nice, quiet (this model) and fits the family and dogs well .... it has a ton of trunk space. It is a great cruiser. The paint color is Granite Crystal metallic, and boy it sparkles....and is flawless. It has a really nice fit and finish. We are looking to get new rims & tires.....the choices we had other than SRT version didn't really have a rim style we liked,...came with Michelins though, a very nice tire. Learning about & seeing the SRT's in the process of buying this, they are one wicked car

Truthfully, IMO, you have to be pretty critical to not like the car, it great to know we are manufacturing these in North American.

In 2010 I drove all of the 3 pony cars, The Camaro has my heart

Too bad you only test drove "pony cars" or you could have ended up with one of these instead:



Name:  Corvette-ZR1.jpg
Views: 484
Size:  114.2 KB
SQUALO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 06:46 AM   #10
Beehave
 
Beehave's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Yellow/Black 2SS LS3
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Burl., ON.
Posts: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by SQUALO View Post
Too bad you only test drove "pony cars" or you could have ended up with one of these instead:



Attachment 491394
No fooling, I have to start saving my pennies

Thanks Frank

I look forward to catching up this season, just need some rain and a good wind to clean the streets up

Happy Easter and enjoy the weekend!
Beehave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 07:05 AM   #11
Beehave
 
Beehave's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Yellow/Black 2SS LS3
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Burl., ON.
Posts: 246
I forgot to mention, my wife was persuaded by our Mopar buddy
Attached Images
 
Beehave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 07:16 AM   #12
SQUALO
Early Production "SS"
 
SQUALO's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS IOM/WHITE RALLYS.
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: York Region, Ontario
Posts: 3,480
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beehave View Post
No fooling, I have to start saving my pennies

Thanks Frank

I look forward to catching up this season, just need some rain and a good wind to clean the streets up

Happy Easter and enjoy the weekend!
I had my insurance put back on a month early (April) I hope I can get my car out now.
Hope you All have a Happy & Safe Easter weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beehave View Post
I forgot to mention, my wife was persuaded by our Mopar buddy
Very nice, I think we're due for a photo shoot with the pony cars.
SQUALO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 07:30 AM   #13
CDN SS
Steve from Canada.
 
CDN SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SW SS/RS with Inferno package.
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Niagara Ontario Canada
Posts: 1,795
Powerful looking garage Steve, pass on my congrats to Heather.
__________________
CDN SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 07:52 AM   #14
ActNup NY

 
ActNup NY's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 1LT Black Camaro
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Queens, NYC
Posts: 2,140
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wantconvertible View Post
Makes the Camaro look small
Lol ! I was just thinking that as I was viewing the pics.
__________________
I'M SO FAR AHEAD OF MY TIME, I'M ABOUT TO PASS YOU TWICE..
ActNup NY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 09:19 AM   #15
SQUALO
Early Production "SS"
 
SQUALO's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS IOM/WHITE RALLYS.
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: York Region, Ontario
Posts: 3,480
I thought you might like this.



Name:  P1040708-1.jpg
Views: 1300
Size:  109.1 KB
__________________
SQUALO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 04:46 PM   #16
Beehave
 
Beehave's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Yellow/Black 2SS LS3
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Burl., ON.
Posts: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDN SS View Post
Powerful looking garage Steve, pass on my congrats to Heather.
Thanks Steve, she is on cloud nine
Beehave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 04:51 PM   #17
Beehave
 
Beehave's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Yellow/Black 2SS LS3
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Burl., ON.
Posts: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by SQUALO View Post
I thought you might like this.



Attachment 491426
How true although after this weekend I am starting to get "SMC"small Camaro syndrome. I told Heather, "its not the size, but what is under the hood and how you use it"
Beehave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 04:54 PM   #18
CDN SS
Steve from Canada.
 
CDN SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SW SS/RS with Inferno package.
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Niagara Ontario Canada
Posts: 1,795
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beehave View Post
Thanks Steve, she is on cloud nine
You're so lucky to be married to a car girl.
__________________
CDN SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 05:02 PM   #19
Beehave
 
Beehave's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Yellow/Black 2SS LS3
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Burl., ON.
Posts: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDN SS View Post
You're so lucky to be married to a car girl.
A "Mopar Moma" with her new "Chally" The boys are ribbing her the term Chally...it has more meaning in the urban dictionary...not like the good old days
Beehave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 05:18 PM   #20
SQUALO
Early Production "SS"
 
SQUALO's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS IOM/WHITE RALLYS.
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: York Region, Ontario
Posts: 3,480
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beehave View Post
How true although after this weekend I am starting to get "SMC"small Camaro syndrome. I told Heather, "its not the size, but what is under the hood and how you use it"


Quote:
Originally Posted by CDN SS View Post
You're so lucky to be married to a car girl.
__________________
SQUALO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 07:10 PM   #21
yonex
 
yonex's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Black Camaro 1LT
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Burlington, Otario
Posts: 24
Looks great Steve! Can't wait to see you and Heather out on some cruises with season

Andrew
yonex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 08:22 PM   #22
CDN SS
Steve from Canada.
 
CDN SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SW SS/RS with Inferno package.
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Niagara Ontario Canada
Posts: 1,795
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beehave View Post
A "Mopar Moma" with her new "Chally" The boys are ribbing her the term Chally...it has more meaning in the urban dictionary...not like the good old days

LMAO
__________________
CDN SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 01:26 AM   #23
JoansDriver
Hoser Orange
 
JoansDriver's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Victoria BC
Posts: 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by SQUALO View Post
I thought you might like this.



Attachment 491426
Screw the hemi! The Camaro is still faster/handles better.
JoansDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 06:33 AM   #24
LuSe4

 
LuSe4's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS RS LS3
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Posts: 956
Very nice! I wish my wife was a "car girl"! That would be awesome if I could get her to get a Challenger. Then I could drive both my car and hers. An R/T was my second choice right after the Camaro.
__________________
-2013 Summit White over Inferno Orange 2SS RS-
-2005 Bermuda Blue Tahoe-
LuSe4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 04:01 PM   #25
Beehave
 
Beehave's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Yellow/Black 2SS LS3
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Burl., ON.
Posts: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by yonex View Post
Looks great Steve! Can't wait to see you and Heather out on some cruises with season

Andrew
Thanks Andrew, we are looking forward to it also, there is going to be quite a collection now (hey I have been checking out your rims...we'll have to talk)
Beehave is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.