Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Night Owl LED
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > Canada

Canada Leafs

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2013, 05:11 PM   #26
Beehave
 
Beehave's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Yellow/Black 2SS LS3
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Burl., ON.
Posts: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuSe4 View Post
Very nice! I wish my wife was a "car girl"! That would be awesome if I could get her to get a Challenger. Then I could drive both my car and hers. An R/T was my second choice right after the Camaro.
Thanks, ...I have slapped myself a few times....living the dream

Be patient with your wife... over the years....I slowly feed mine chocolate, wine...and a few other things...in the brainwashing process

I know what you mean, the Challenger is an awesome car, anyone who says otherwise is just looking for a pissing match. I am thinking one of boys should get a Mustang....really get the fur flying
Beehave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 05:15 PM   #27
motorhead
bars suck
 
motorhead's Avatar
 
Drives: ZL1
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: central, Pa
Posts: 7,803
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott@Bjorn3D View Post
Looks like a heavy car. How does it feel to you compared to your car?
I get a kick out of Camaro guys bringing up weight when it comes to the Challenger.

The V6 Ralley which is roughly the same at the 2Lt are only 93LBs apart.

The R/T automatic and the 2SS(GM doesn't list which transmission they used for the base curb weight) are only 222Lbs apart

and the ZL1 and the SRT8 are just about the same weight.

Either way we all drive pigs these days including you Scott.


To the OP, I hope your wife enjoys her new Challenger.

PS. She should have got the black one. Just kidding. I love the hood scoop on that one.
motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 05:18 PM   #28
Beehave
 
Beehave's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Yellow/Black 2SS LS3
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Burl., ON.
Posts: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoansDriver View Post
Screw the hemi! The Camaro is still faster/handles better.
Dude / Dudette ?......maybe you didn't read the thread....but I am

Careful not to rain on the parade, and don't be blinded by your Camaro confidence
Nothing beats a woman with a new Chally
Beehave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 05:30 PM   #29
Beehave
 
Beehave's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Yellow/Black 2SS LS3
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Burl., ON.
Posts: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
I get a kick out of Camaro guys bringing up weight when it comes to the Challenger.

The V6 Ralley which is roughly the same at the 2Lt are only 93LBs apart.

The R/T automatic and the 2SS(GM doesn't list which transmission they used for the base curb weight) are only 222Lbs apart

and the ZL1 and the SRT8 are just about the same weight.

Either way we all drive pigs these days including you Scott.


To the OP, I hope your wife enjoys her new Challenger.

PS. She should have got the black one. Just kidding. I love the hood scoop on that one.
Thanks

I couldn't agree more with your thoughts....and.....if the dam banks weren't so tight with their money....I would have the Black TA version. That one was being picked up same day as ours, and was why we went to that dealership....2 - 2012's TAs at separate dealerships came on the market locally and sold with-in the week....
Beehave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 05:37 PM   #30
SilverSurfer21
 
Drives: 2013 Camaro 2LT
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Murfreesboro, TN
Posts: 41
You got the best of both worlds! Two great cars and one has an actual functional trunk for your golf clubs!
SilverSurfer21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 06:09 PM   #31
motorhead
bars suck
 
motorhead's Avatar
 
Drives: ZL1
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: central, Pa
Posts: 7,803
Also wanted to say love your camaro too. Yellow is my favorite then white.
motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 08:05 PM   #32
CDN SS
Steve from Canada.
 
CDN SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SW SS/RS with Inferno package.
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Niagara Ontario Canada
Posts: 1,805
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beehave View Post
Thanks, ...I have slapped myself a few times....living the dream

Be patient with your wife... over the years....I slowly feed mine chocolate, wine...and a few other things...in the brainwashing process
Good advice. I had to draw up a contract with my wife just last night so she would attend a few car events this summer, Upstate NY's weekend at Watkins Glen, BBOMG 5 and we will be attending a Nascar race at some point. Don't ask what I have to do.
__________________
CDN SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 09:15 PM   #33
SQUALO
Early Production "SS"
 
SQUALO's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS IOM/WHITE RALLYS.
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: York Region, Ontario
Posts: 3,484
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beehave View Post
I know what you mean, the Challenger is an awesome car, anyone who says otherwise is just looking for a pissing match. I am thinking one of boys should get a Mustang....really get the fur flying
I was just thinking the same thing, have they been dropping hints yet?
__________________
SQUALO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 08:36 PM   #34
Beehave
 
Beehave's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Yellow/Black 2SS LS3
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Burl., ON.
Posts: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by SQUALO View Post
I was just thinking the same thing, have they been dropping hints yet?
No hints yet Frank....at least not with a car.

Cam's B-day today; he and his nephews (sons of anarchy ) are set on motorcycles this year They grow up too quickly.....I think they are figuring my brothers and my Camaros are there for the taken ...ha..ha
Beehave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 08:38 PM   #35
Beehave
 
Beehave's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Yellow/Black 2SS LS3
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Burl., ON.
Posts: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDN SS View Post
Good advice. I had to draw up a contract with my wife just last night so she would attend a few car events this summer, Upstate NY's weekend at Watkins Glen, BBOMG 5 and we will be attending a Nascar race at some point. Don't ask what I have to do.
Did the contract get amended with your recent traffic infractions?
Beehave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 09:43 PM   #36
CDN SS
Steve from Canada.
 
CDN SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SW SS/RS with Inferno package.
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Niagara Ontario Canada
Posts: 1,805
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beehave View Post
Did the contract get amended with your recent traffic infractions?
What infractions?
__________________
CDN SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 08:49 AM   #37
SQUALO
Early Production "SS"
 
SQUALO's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS IOM/WHITE RALLYS.
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: York Region, Ontario
Posts: 3,484
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beehave View Post
No hints yet Frank....at least not with a car.

Cam's B-day today; he and his nephews (sons of anarchy ) are set on motorcycles this year They grow up too quickly.....I think they are figuring my brothers and my Camaros are there for the taken ...ha..ha
Tell him, Happy Belated Birthday.

Motorcycles....
I love a gorgeous Harley like the next guy, and even drove one once, but I still prefer the protection of a car on the open road.
Not passing judgement, your son seems like very responsible guy, but it's most parents' nightmare.
__________________
SQUALO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 12:15 PM   #38
CDN SS
Steve from Canada.
 
CDN SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SW SS/RS with Inferno package.
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Niagara Ontario Canada
Posts: 1,805
Quote:
Originally Posted by SQUALO View Post
Not passing judgement, your son seems like very responsible guy, but it's most parents' nightmare.
Very true Frank, I bought my Ninja 1000 so I could ride with my son and keep an eye on who else he was riding with. Now that he has moved out west my bike is up for sale.
__________________
CDN SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 12:28 PM   #39
Beehave
 
Beehave's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Yellow/Black 2SS LS3
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Burl., ON.
Posts: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSurfer21 View Post
You got the best of both worlds! Two great cars and one has an actual functional trunk for your golf clubs!
Thanks, How true. The thing is, she will not let me put my clubs in her car. I had a friend out for a drive in her baby,...and he made the mistake of saying how fast it was... when we got back. She told me to take it for a drive....guess I misunderstood

How quickly I can go from being in the garage....to the dog house
Beehave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 12:41 PM   #40
Beehave
 
Beehave's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Yellow/Black 2SS LS3
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Burl., ON.
Posts: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
Also wanted to say love your camaro too. Yellow is my favorite then white.
Thanks, funny you mention white....I really think the White 1Le looks great. I love that combination. A new z28 with that paint scheme would be
Attached Images
 
Beehave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 05:31 PM   #41
Rockhead
Hoser.
 
Rockhead's Avatar
 
Drives: 2SS/RS LS3 Black
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Greatest Country in the world.
Posts: 1,004
Very nice.
__________________
Speed is a substitute for clearance.
Rockhead is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.