Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Lethal Racing
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2013, 10:08 PM   #1
TCAT
SoCal HT5: [COTW 8/15/11]
 
TCAT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SS SW LS3 T76 Turbocharged
Join Date: May 2011
Location: On Earth
Posts: 5,568
Thumbs up 2011 Camaro SS, Turbonetics Turbocharged, Summit White, 6500 miles, in SoCal.

Unfortunately, I am looking to sell my baby. I love this car, and have put lots of time designing it, and money to get it where it is today. I had even bigger plans for this car, but that's okay :(. Owning a Camaro SS been my dream since I was child, so this car is very special to me. However, I have made the decision to switch careers, and I will need all the funds I can get to make the transition as smooth as possible. With that said, the car must go to make it happen. My training will be extremely expensive, and I have to prepare ahead of time. Trust me, it breaks my heart to do this , but it's the only way. If the car doesn't sell, I'll think about other plans to make it happen, but right now, this is worth a shot.

The car is southern California based and garaged every day, and driven to shows. It is in excellent condition, and I take amazing care of it. It's never been to the track, even though it would be blast . I purchased the car brand new from Rydell Chevy in May 2011. It is a 2011 Camaro 1SS, and it has been drastically modded since then (I have even added items such as a HUD, etc. that a 1SS usually doesn't come with). As of right now, the car has just under 6500 miles on it.

The pictures I have in my build thread are not current unfortunately, but that needs to be updated since a lot has changed since then. So, go to the end of my build thread and sift through a few pictures before I take all new ones in the coming weeks. Once they are done, I'll post them in this thread.

There are normal wear and tear things like small nicks on the front fascia since it's a lowered car, as well as very minute ones on the hood. Overall, it's in amazing condition, and it's treated as such. I'm one picky son of a B. If possible, it may be worth getting the car retuned since it has had the stock cats put on (it was tuned for straight pipes), but the car is likely not off it's mark a ton since the change. One thing to add about this car being Turbocharged is that the Turbonetics kit is smog legal and can be used as such under the right circumstances. However, with Cali's standards, the car technically isn't even smog legal because of the oil catch can and breather, but those items are easy to fix.

For the most current listing of modifications performed on the vehicle, please click on my signature to view my build thread (mods are in the first post).

Current Asking Price: $45,000
__________________

Last edited by TCAT; 08-14-2013 at 09:24 PM.
TCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 11:31 PM   #2
Mrchop
 
Mrchop's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SS/RS
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Alabama
Posts: 108
Damn I really hate that you have to sell it, but I understand. GLWS
Mrchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 11:42 PM   #3
TCAT
SoCal HT5: [COTW 8/15/11]
 
TCAT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SS SW LS3 T76 Turbocharged
Join Date: May 2011
Location: On Earth
Posts: 5,568
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrchop View Post
Damn I really hate that you have to sell it, but I understand. GLWS
Thanks a ton :(. I imagine already not being able to drive it once it's sold, and it makes me incredibly sad. Ugh, it's not fun to do this. I wish I had the money to keep it and switch careers, but it doesn't seem feasible. I need to win the lotto or go on a show like wipeout and win, LOL.
__________________
TCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 01:16 AM   #4
MohawksIOSS
SoCal HT5 (COTW:12/26/11)
 
MohawksIOSS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Inferno Orange 2SS
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Santa Rita, Guam
Posts: 388
WHAT THE F R A C K.......SAY IT AINT SO TOMMY THIS HAS TO BE AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE!!
__________________
MohawksIOSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 07:58 AM   #5
Iroc2430
Smoke'm if you can
 
Iroc2430's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS/LS3/M6
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Wichita Falls, Texas
Posts: 704
This has to be a joke, No way you are selling this beauty?!?! TCAT C'mon now?
__________________
Texas Speed LT Headers with HF Cats, Borla ATAK Exhaust, MGW Short Throw Shifter, ADM CAI with Scoop, Elite Oil Catch Can, Mishimoto Aluminum Radiator, Pedders XA Coilovers, Mantic Twin 9000 Clutch, PFADT Solid Subframe Bushings, PFADT Front & Rear Sways, PFADT Upper Control Arm Bushing, PFADT Trailing Arms/Tie Rods, Whiteline Adjustable End Links, Whiteline Adjustable Lower Control Arms, Pedders Diff Bushings, Line Lock, ACC Side Markers, ACC Reverse Lights, Custom Tune from Nitrous Express.
Iroc2430 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 08:33 AM   #6
TCAT
SoCal HT5: [COTW 8/15/11]
 
TCAT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SS SW LS3 T76 Turbocharged
Join Date: May 2011
Location: On Earth
Posts: 5,568
Quote:
Originally Posted by MohawksIOSS View Post
WHAT THE F R A C K.......SAY IT AINT SO TOMMY THIS HAS TO BE AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iroc2430 View Post
This has to be a joke, No way you are selling this beauty?!?! TCAT C'mon now?
Thanks guys . I truly appreciate it . Unfortunately, this isn't an April fools joke. I actually forgot it was April 1st when I posted this, ha-ha. Selling this car is definitelyyyyyyy something I don't want to do. I feel like I'm pissing and moaning the whole way too because it breaks my heart. I think this is the only way to make the career switch. I wish I could keep it and still make the transition, but I don't think I can . I had a dream last night that the car sold, and it was devastating to watch it drive away. I realize it's just a car to some people, but not to me, as it's much....much....much more. In fact, even if someone offers me to exact selling price, and I don't think they'll treat it right, I won't sell it to them.
__________________
TCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 04:46 PM   #7
SlyJester7
SoCal HT5 *COTW 8/26/13*
 
SlyJester7's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: So Cal
Posts: 1,019
nicks on the car?? ur joking right? haha if u have nicks on the car it must be only visible with a microscope. Ur car is PERFECT
__________________
SlyJester7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 04:48 PM   #8
VanquisherSS
Hasbin of Stock Bottom HP
 
Drives: CTS-V Coupe, 04 TT Viper
Join Date: May 2011
Location: NJ
Posts: 2,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCAT View Post
Thanks guys . I truly appreciate it . Unfortunately, this isn't an April fools joke. I actually forgot it was April 1st when I posted this, ha-ha. Selling this car is definitelyyyyyyy something I don't want to do. I feel like I'm pissing and moaning the whole way too because it breaks my heart. I think this is the only way to make the career switch. I wish I could keep it and still make the transition, but I don't think I can . I had a dream last night that the car sold, and it was devastating to watch it drive away. I realize it's just a car to some people, but not to me, as it's much....much....much more. In fact, even if someone offers me to exact selling price, and I don't think they'll treat it right, I won't sell it to them.
This is a sad day man but I really understand what you mean. I was in the same boat(Selling the car) due to potentially needing to move and not having the garage space for it. I hope you can hang on to this car man someway somehow I know I'd regret probably for a long time if I sold mine but ya gotta do what ya gotta do! GLWS man.

If you decide to part out the stuff that isn't installed let me know about the pedders bushings.
VanquisherSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 05:13 PM   #9
TCAT
SoCal HT5: [COTW 8/15/11]
 
TCAT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SS SW LS3 T76 Turbocharged
Join Date: May 2011
Location: On Earth
Posts: 5,568
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyJester7 View Post
nicks on the car?? ur joking right? haha if u have nicks on the car it must be only visible with a microscope. Ur car is PERFECT
Hahaha, they definitely are small and touched up with Summit white paint to go almost unseen. Thanks, I try my best to take care of this car . I love it, what can I say, LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanquisherSS View Post
This is a sad day man but I really understand what you mean. I was in the same boat(Selling the car) due to potentially needing to move and not having the garage space for it. I hope you can hang on to this car man someway somehow I know I'd regret probably for a long time if I sold mine but ya gotta do what ya gotta do! GLWS man.

If you decide to part out the stuff that isn't installed let me know about the pedders bushings.
I sure hope I can keep it too, but it's doubtful. I'll need every penny I can get for the switch in lifestyles. It's a heartbreaker for sure, but in my heart, I know it's the right thing to do, even though I'll be kicking and screaming the whole way as the car leaves my possession. LOL

Without a doubt, if I decide to part some components out, you'll be the first one on the list for the Pedders bushings.
__________________
TCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 05:24 PM   #10
MohawksIOSS
SoCal HT5 (COTW:12/26/11)
 
MohawksIOSS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Inferno Orange 2SS
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Santa Rita, Guam
Posts: 388
I dont know if Im more mad you have to sell, or that i can't buy it and store it for my kid!! If i had 45K id buy it!!

IF THIS DOESNT SELL ITS RIDICULOUS, IF ANYONE DOESNT KNOW THIS DUDE TAKES IMPECABLE CARE OF THIS RIDE, IVE HAD THE PLEASURE OR UNPLEASURE (HE ALWAYS WINS THE AWARDS) TO BE SIDE BY SIDE WITH HIM AT NUMEROUS CAR SHOWS, THIS CAR IS R I D I C U L O U S!!! HE IS NOT JOKING HE IS ANAL RETENTATIVE WHEN IT COMES TO THE CARE AND PERFECTION PUT INTO THIS MACHINE!!

SOMEONE NEEDS TO BUY THIS AND HELP A BROTHER OUT!! oR LOAN HIM 45K TO START HIS BUISNESS AND HE CAN KEEP THE BEAST

THIS IS A SAD DAY BUT TRUST ME YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPOINTED IF YOU LAND THIS EPIC MACHINE!! TCAT IS A GREAT FRICKING DUDE AND WOULD TAKE HIS SHIRT OFF HIS BACK FOR ANYONE!!! HE NEVER HESITATES TO HELP A BROTHER OUT GIVE ADVICE, OR LEND A HAND!! IF ANYONE DESERVES TO REACH A DREAM AND GOAL ITS THIS DUDE!! EXTREMELY SAD TO SEE THIS HAPPENING BUT PROUD TO CALL THIS DUDE A FRIEND!!!
__________________
MohawksIOSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 11:49 PM   #11
nikos30
HT5 EastSide
 
nikos30's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NJ/PA
Posts: 1,533
a sad day for us HTs my man :(
__________________
nikos30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 02:32 AM   #12
nicave13@gmail.com
LED god
 
nicave13@gmail.com's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Inferno Orange Camaro SS/RS
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 453
Sorry you have to sell, but good luck on new career! Any potential buyers, I bought from TCAT, best and greatest guy to deal with, 100% confidence with him!

GLWS TCAT!!!
__________________
nicave13@gmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 03:13 AM   #13
TCAT
SoCal HT5: [COTW 8/15/11]
 
TCAT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SS SW LS3 T76 Turbocharged
Join Date: May 2011
Location: On Earth
Posts: 5,568
Quote:
Originally Posted by MohawksIOSS View Post
I dont know if Im more mad you have to sell, or that i can't buy it and store it for my kid!! If i had 45K id buy it!!

IF THIS DOESNT SELL ITS RIDICULOUS, IF ANYONE DOESNT KNOW THIS DUDE TAKES IMPECABLE CARE OF THIS RIDE, IVE HAD THE PLEASURE OR UNPLEASURE (HE ALWAYS WINS THE AWARDS) TO BE SIDE BY SIDE WITH HIM AT NUMEROUS CAR SHOWS, THIS CAR IS R I D I C U L O U S!!! HE IS NOT JOKING HE IS ANAL RETENTATIVE WHEN IT COMES TO THE CARE AND PERFECTION PUT INTO THIS MACHINE!!

SOMEONE NEEDS TO BUY THIS AND HELP A BROTHER OUT!! oR LOAN HIM 45K TO START HIS BUISNESS AND HE CAN KEEP THE BEAST

THIS IS A SAD DAY BUT TRUST ME YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPOINTED IF YOU LAND THIS EPIC MACHINE!! TCAT IS A GREAT FRICKING DUDE AND WOULD TAKE HIS SHIRT OFF HIS BACK FOR ANYONE!!! HE NEVER HESITATES TO HELP A BROTHER OUT GIVE ADVICE, OR LEND A HAND!! IF ANYONE DESERVES TO REACH A DREAM AND GOAL ITS THIS DUDE!! EXTREMELY SAD TO SEE THIS HAPPENING BUT PROUD TO CALL THIS DUDE A FRIEND!!!
Gordon, I can't explain how much I appreciate you saying that. Trust me, it's been a pleasure being a part of a such an amazing club with incredible guys like yourself. This car has allowed me to meet the most fantastic group of car owners and phenomenal human beings. It's an honor calling you my friend, and I'll always be around if you or anyone needs anything at all. Give me a call whenever and wherever. When you're back in the states, we absolutely have to chill to welcome you back. I respect what you do more than you can imagine, and thank you for doing your large part to help keep America free. I will definitely keep in touch, and I'll let you know how the career switch is coming along. I'll certainly be studying my ass off, and doing all I can to make the switch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikos30 View Post
a sad day for us HTs my man :(
Thanks Niko! That's for sure! I'll still be a part of the club, I just won't have a car, LOL. Instead, I'll have to help modify all of your Camaros to provide my car "fix". Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicave13@gmail.com View Post
Sorry you have to sell, but good luck on new career! Any potential buyers, I bought from TCAT, best and greatest guy to deal with, 100% confidence with him!

GLWS TCAT!!!
Thanks for the support! It's a sad day, and decision, but it's for the best. Unfortunately, there are no potential buyers yet. I have a couple friends thinking about it, but I'm not holding my breath. Haha
__________________
TCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 09:26 AM   #14
Mac11wildcat
Banned
 
Drives: 2010
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Houston
Posts: 17
What kind of power does it make?

Im selling my LSX blown, ZL1 rear end, 2010, asking 38, and people act like its a bad price. Thats a STEAL! Mine should be priced like yours is, but guys are being so cheap. I make 650whp
Mac11wildcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 08:47 PM   #15
Behic2320
SoCal HT5 COTW 4/21/13
 
Behic2320's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SS/RS Supercharged LS3
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: San Diego
Posts: 2,022
Dude I feel you trust me let me know if I can help in any way and we need to get at least a few pics before you sell her
__________________
Behic2320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 08:53 PM   #16
TCAT
SoCal HT5: [COTW 8/15/11]
 
TCAT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SS SW LS3 T76 Turbocharged
Join Date: May 2011
Location: On Earth
Posts: 5,568
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac11wildcat View Post
What kind of power does it make?

Im selling my LSX blown, ZL1 rear end, 2010, asking 38, and people act like its a bad price. Thats a STEAL! Mine should be priced like yours is, but guys are being so cheap. I make 650whp
Hell yeah man, that sounds like an amazing car. Your price is definitely cheap, so people shoudn't be low balling you. The person that will buy your car will be a car modification fanatic and will understand how much money they'll save by purchasing a car with it already done. Just wait for the right buyer and put the price up where it belongs . The last time I had it on the dyno, it was at 530rwhp, but it's nice to be street legal. If I wasn't in Cali, I would have gone insane with this engine .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behic2320 View Post
Dude I feel you trust me let me know if I can help in any way and we need to get at least a few pics before you sell her
Thanks Grant! I truly appreciate it. It's a sad sad sad thing for me, but I need to move onto more important things in life to make me happy and satisfied. Instead of driving a turbo car, a turbo prop or turbo jet will be in its place some day .
__________________
TCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 12:59 AM   #17
alex70olds
~~*~~
 
alex70olds's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 ZL1 #141
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Lake Conroe Texas
Posts: 799
I have been a member for a while, but just ventured out of the ZL1 section. I stumbled upon your build thread, and was simply blown away. 45K is a steal. Somebody is going to be VERY lucky to buy this. Good luck with your future endeavor.
__________________
alex70olds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 10:24 AM   #18
TCAT
SoCal HT5: [COTW 8/15/11]
 
TCAT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SS SW LS3 T76 Turbocharged
Join Date: May 2011
Location: On Earth
Posts: 5,568
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex70olds View Post
I have been a member for a while, but just ventured out of the ZL1 section. I stumbled upon your build thread, and was simply blown away. 45K is a steal. Somebody is going to be VERY lucky to buy this. Good luck with your future endeavor.
Thank you very much! I definitely want this car to go to someone deserving and will take constant care of it, not just beat the hell out of it and be late on fluid changes and service. I put so much into this car, and need to ensure the second owner understands what's going on, as selling this car is not just about money thankfully.

Fantastic car you have by the way!! I love ZL1's. It's amazing in every way shape and form.
__________________
TCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 11:25 AM   #19
MichaelH
SOCAL HT5
 
MichaelH's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 BRM ZL1 M6
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: NE Ohio
Posts: 1,491
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCAT View Post
Thank you very much! I definitely want this car to go to someone deserving and will take constant care of it, not just beat the hell out of it and be late on fluid changes and service. I put so much into this car, and need to ensure the second owner understands what's going on, as selling this car is not just about money thankfully.

Fantastic car you have by the way!! I love ZL1's. It's amazing in every way shape and form.
Which is why I plan to buy it from you and keep it in the HT family as well. All I need to do is get time off work which I'm putting in for so I can fly back out to Cali and get everything all settled and ship it back to Ohio where it will be all nice an cozy in my garage
__________________
2013 ZL1 M6 - Mods-in the works

Old vehicles
2010 CGM Camaro (sold)
Other Vehicles:
2008 Kawasaki ZX6R-115 RWHP in mid summer
2006 Chevy Trailblazer SS- For Sale; Lots of extras
MichaelH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 11:35 AM   #20
TCAT
SoCal HT5: [COTW 8/15/11]
 
TCAT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SS SW LS3 T76 Turbocharged
Join Date: May 2011
Location: On Earth
Posts: 5,568
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelH View Post
Which is why I plan to buy it from you and keep it in the HT family as well. All I need to do is get time off work which I'm putting in for so I can fly back out to Cali and get everything all settled and ship it back to Ohio where it will be all nice an cozy in my garage
Thanks my dude, that actually does make me feel better. I'd love to see it be taken care of by a car enthusiast like yourself. It's a special car to me, and I'm picky as all hell. We will arrange plans for sure, and hope it all works out easily for you.
__________________
TCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 11:47 AM   #21
MichaelH
SOCAL HT5
 
MichaelH's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 BRM ZL1 M6
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: NE Ohio
Posts: 1,491
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCAT View Post
Thanks my dude, that actually does make me feel better. I'd love to see it be taken care of by a car enthusiast like yourself. It's a special car to me, and I'm picky as all hell. We will arrange plans for sure, and hope it all works out easily for you.
Awesome my man ill be txting you about everything
__________________
2013 ZL1 M6 - Mods-in the works

Old vehicles
2010 CGM Camaro (sold)
Other Vehicles:
2008 Kawasaki ZX6R-115 RWHP in mid summer
2006 Chevy Trailblazer SS- For Sale; Lots of extras
MichaelH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 03:11 PM   #22
Mojave

 
Mojave's Avatar
 
Drives: FOR SALE: 2014 SS 1LE
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Temecula, CA
Posts: 1,834
Hey Tommy

Sorry to see you part with the car and I agree $45k is a steal for this car. I am sure it will end up in a great home. I am sure you will be back once you finish your career change.
__________________
SOLD 2014 1SS 1LE NPP Recaros Backup Cam Sunroof AGM
Mojave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 08:25 PM   #23
alex70olds
~~*~~
 
alex70olds's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 ZL1 #141
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Lake Conroe Texas
Posts: 799
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelH View Post
Which is why I plan to buy it from you and keep it in the HT family as well. All I need to do is get time off work which I'm putting in for so I can fly back out to Cali and get everything all settled and ship it back to Ohio where it will be all nice an cozy in my garage
That is awesome. I am from Kent (Brimfield actually) My first road trip in the Z was up there. I plan to do it again this summer. Perhaps I might be lucky enough to see it in person. Congrats to you both, it is hard to imagine it working out any better.
__________________
alex70olds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 10:09 PM   #24
MichaelH
SOCAL HT5
 
MichaelH's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 BRM ZL1 M6
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: NE Ohio
Posts: 1,491
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex70olds View Post
That is awesome. I am from Kent (Brimfield actually) My first road trip in the Z was up there. I plan to do it again this summer. Perhaps I might be lucky enough to see it in person. Congrats to you both, it is hard to imagine it working out any better.
If all goes well with getting it shipped and here quickly. I'd be happy to show you what a machine Tommy has built. I for one have been lucky enough to personally know him and his passion for his car and it shows in his build.
__________________
2013 ZL1 M6 - Mods-in the works

Old vehicles
2010 CGM Camaro (sold)
Other Vehicles:
2008 Kawasaki ZX6R-115 RWHP in mid summer
2006 Chevy Trailblazer SS- For Sale; Lots of extras
MichaelH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 10:16 AM   #25
TCAT
SoCal HT5: [COTW 8/15/11]
 
TCAT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SS SW LS3 T76 Turbocharged
Join Date: May 2011
Location: On Earth
Posts: 5,568
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojave View Post
Hey Tommy

Sorry to see you part with the car and I agree $45k is a steal for this car. I am sure it will end up in a great home. I am sure you will be back once you finish your career change.
Thanks a ton my friend! It is definitely rough to let it go. I enjoy this car so much, and would have continued for years to come. However, I must make a move that I know will benefit me in the future. I sure hope to be back in a future Camaro when my new career is established. Speaking of new Camaro's, do I see a new Z28 in your future ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex70olds View Post
That is awesome. I am from Kent (Brimfield actually) My first road trip in the Z was up there. I plan to do it again this summer. Perhaps I might be lucky enough to see it in person. Congrats to you both, it is hard to imagine it working out any better.
Thank you Alex. This couldn't have worked out any better like you said. Michael is a great guy, and knows what I've put into this car, and how much I take care of it. I'd be honored if it went to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelH View Post
If all goes well with getting it shipped and here quickly. I'd be happy to show you what a machine Tommy has built. I for one have been lucky enough to personally know him and his passion for his car and it shows in his build.
Thanks Michael. I appreciate that more than anything. I really have tried to built something special that makes me smile every time I drive it or look at it. It will be going to a great home and I couldn't be happier to see a friend and stand-up guy like you buy this machine.
__________________
TCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.