Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

HeadlightArmor
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Forced Induction

Old 11-26-2016, 05:13 PM   #1
lynxone

Drives: 2012 2ss 45th anniversary edition
Exclamation Magnuson TVS2300 complete kit for sale

I'm unfortunately desperate for funds and I'm forced to sell my much loved Magnuson supercharger. This is the full and complete factory install kit originally purchased from Jessica at The SuperCharger Exchange. There is less than 500 miles on this blower and I will also include my CAI cold air intake ($300 value).

I'm asking $3950 for everything. This kit installed in your 5th gen camaro produces power and torque numbers that are simply breathtaking. (She made 573hp at the wheels!). I'm including both the stock 3.8 pulley and also an upgrade 3.6 pulley if you'd like to make even higher numbers.

Price is for local pickup only. Buyer is responsible for shipping costs (Typically $200 for delivery anywhere in continental USA.). I'll be happy to box her up and ship her to your locale.

I have well over $7000 invested here and as I said earlier less than 500 miles. This beautiful Maggie is barely even broken in. See my build here:

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=254058

There's pictures in the build thread and I'll put some up here as soon as I figure out how to upload from my iPhone.

Thanks everyone for looking and please someone help me out fast!

-Chip

P.S. Also includes handheld programming computer preloaded with a custom tune for your build. These tunes are safe and work fine but I highly recommend taking the completed car to a professional tuner for optimum results.
Attached Images

Old 11-27-2016, 12:54 PM   #2
lynxone

Edit

Edit...

I've received some pm's asking this question and it looks like I forgot to mention in the listing, this is for an LS3 equipped camaro. If you wanted to use it for an L99, youd need a couple different things for the install kit. More details on that can be found on the Magnuson site.

Thanks for looking!

Chip
Old 11-27-2016, 07:13 PM   #3
2fast4-u
Let the ***ding begin

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS
Pm sent
2fast4-u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 07:44 PM   #4
cc-rider

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Ahhhhhh. The wrinkle red finish. I lusted over these for a long time before deciding to go with a different set up. Friend of mine had one. Awesome looking blower. And performs great.

Bump for a great blower.
cc-rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 11:34 AM   #5
JERRYwss6

Drives: 2011 rjt Camaro SS
Sent you a pm.
JERRYwss6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 03:55 PM   #6
lynxone

Hello all,
Thanks everyone for all the interest. The Maggie is now sold. If anyone would like to be put on a backup list in case this deal doesn't work out, just send me a quick pm and I'll respond with what number in line you are.

Thanks again everyone. As always the fine camaro owners on this website are a pleasure to work with.

Stay safe!

Chip