Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Z/28 Forum - Z/28 Specific Topics

Camaro Z/28 Forum - Z/28 Specific Topics Discussions related to the 5th gen Camaro Z/28 model

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2013, 03:18 PM   #151
ebaugh1990
Permagrin since 2/11/13
 
Drives: '13 Camaro 1SS/RS L99
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Hawthorne, FL
Posts: 456
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenderaddict2 View Post
Can't like Mustangs, as so far the guys who like this Z/28 the most tend to own a Mustang. It's disgruntled Camaro owners who seem to have the problem with it. Pretty much everyone in my local Mustang club thinks GM knocked this one outta the park.
I love my SS and I think GM did an exceptional job on the z/28. It's a RACE car, NOT a creature comfort car.

I plan on buying one and using it as a daily driver, though I would swap out the tires for something that will last longer than 3,000 miles or so.

If I make enough money this year I'd love to have my SS,

And also the following
2014 mustang GT turned into a BOSS 302
2014 Challenger srt8 392 stroked to a 440
2014 z/28


I'm a fan of cars with a beautiful body, regardless of the make. As long as its from one of the big 3 haha
__________________
'13 Camaro 1SS/RS-L99
JBA Off Road Mid-Pipes
SFX Performance O2 Extenders
JBA 3" CAT-BACK Model 40-3114
Cold Air Inductions intake (near-chrome)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9o-6g...ujjgV9wZo9jnXw

Quote:
I agree, my car without cats doesn't smell like rotten eggs, it smells like high octane Bad@ssness emitted through a natural speaker producing "Muscle Car Music"
ebaugh1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 07:03 PM   #152
right to travel

 
Drives: 2013 Camaro 1SS 1LE SW
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Newport RI
Posts: 824
The SS (super stripped) version of the Z/28

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLTRBO View Post
Just how stripped down is the 2014 Z/28? Let's break it down.
It has (or most likely will- if not confirmed), in no particular order...


-power steering (variable assist electric)
-power brakes
-power mirrors Not required
-ABS
-power windows (express up/down) Not required
-power locks
-power trunk
-keyless entry w/panic alarm
-tilt steering
-telescoping steering
-cruise control Not required
-4 seats Not required i know they took some weight out but this car should be rated NC-17. And only passengers that should ride in the front should be photographers, track coaches, and enthusiast who get it
-6 airbags subtract 2 DGAF about five star rating crash rating on this model
-2 cupholders
-12V power outlet Not required one center console usb port only
-stability/traction control Not required competitive mode and off only
-radio with CD/MP3 player, AM/FM, XM, auto-volume, 6-page preset menu, 3-band EQ, 10-minute on-after-key-off feature, anti-theft, and one decent speaker Not required add a delete option that makes it only blue tooth, usb FM/AM only no XM
-steering wheel mounted controls shift hud control to here remove cruise control and radio controls
-configurable lock/unlock and horn/light settings Not required
-automatic headlights
-2 trip odometers Not required
-compass Not required
-exterior temp gauge Not required
-average mileage/speed displays
-message center
-delayed courtesy light
-heater/defroster Not required by buyers maybe by law
-rear defroster Not required by buyers maybe by law
-air conditioning (if you want it)
-cabin air filter
-huge trunk (albeit with a comically small opening)
-glove box (lockable)lock Not required
-door panel storage
-center arm rest/storage
-console front storage tray
-alarm
-auto-dimming rear view mirror Not required
-variable intermittent wipers
-windshield washer reduce the size significantly
-OnStar with lock-out protection, turn-by-turn, theft tracking, and emergency response Not required
-a full GM warranty. add sell back option
-and a partridge in a pear tree

There may or may not be a couple things I forgot.


Some of you sissies need to quit whining, this thing does everything but wash the dishes for you.


The edits I made make so that it now only takes out the trash!!!!!

.
IMHO there seems to be more weight loss that can be done to the Z/28 but i would imagine that they (GM) thought any more than what they have presented would be a little bit too far. If you don't get why there are less features in this car, or care what your friends will think, or some random person your dating about the price and lack of features,


DON'T BUY ONE.
right to travel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 07:09 PM   #153
ebaugh1990
Permagrin since 2/11/13
 
Drives: '13 Camaro 1SS/RS L99
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Hawthorne, FL
Posts: 456
Quote:
Originally Posted by right to travel View Post
IMHO there seems to be more weight loss that can be done to the Z/28 but i would imagine that they (GM) thought any more than what they have presented would be a little bit too far. If you don't get why there are less features in this car, or care what your friends will think, or some random person your dating about the price and lack of features,


DON'T BUY ONE.
I agree!

I'd like to buy one and drive it daily because its a race car, not a touring car. You want a touring car with creature comforts, but a Prius.... Ill take my 427 cubic inch fuel thirsty american V8 with its loud exhaust, not having a radio in the car and all. It's a race car, you wanna have a conversation, wait till we get where we're going.
__________________
'13 Camaro 1SS/RS-L99
JBA Off Road Mid-Pipes
SFX Performance O2 Extenders
JBA 3" CAT-BACK Model 40-3114
Cold Air Inductions intake (near-chrome)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9o-6g...ujjgV9wZo9jnXw

Quote:
I agree, my car without cats doesn't smell like rotten eggs, it smells like high octane Bad@ssness emitted through a natural speaker producing "Muscle Car Music"
ebaugh1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 07:57 PM   #154
orthojoe
 
Drives: Subaru BRZ, Porsche Boxster Spyder
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: California
Posts: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebaugh1990 View Post
I'd like to buy one and drive it daily because its a race car


A race car belongs at the race track. Track cars make horrible daily drivers. Buy a race car because you're actually going to take it to the race track (not a drag strip).

Prediction: It will be very difficult to get an initial Z/28 allocation because of demand. Once people realize it is slower on the street and less practical than a ZL1, the crazy markups will die down or used Z/28s that have never seen the track will start popping up. This where I will step in.
orthojoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 08:27 PM   #155
1977and2010
Tampa Gulf Coast Family
 
1977and2010's Avatar
 
Drives: 1977 Z28, 2SSRS 2010 M6
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Dunedin FL
Posts: 792
Unfortunately your right. And I like the way you think.
__________________
1977and2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 08:42 PM   #156
orthojoe
 
Drives: Subaru BRZ, Porsche Boxster Spyder
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: California
Posts: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1977and2010 View Post
Unfortunately your right. And I like the way you think.
orthojoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 07:35 AM   #157
Norm Peterson
corner barstool sitter
 
Norm Peterson's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 Mustang GT, 10 Legacy 2.5GT, ...
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Eastern Time Zone
Posts: 2,276
Joe - I like the sound of your prediction.

But after some of the stiff-riding, lightly sound-insulated, minimal-feature cars that have been in our daily driving past (and the way my current DD is slowly headed) I can easily understand driving a track-oriented car on at least a semi-daily basis. Hell, a little 4/10ths street driving is how I'd be able to stay even a little current in between the track time opportunities.

That said, there would be a couple of "features" that I'd personally choose if they were on the option list. A small tire trailer and a second set of 19 x 11/11.5's so I wouldn't have to use up any of the R-compound life even getting to/from track days or autocrosses.


Norm
Norm Peterson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 08:28 AM   #158
Angrybird 12
Retired, Cancer Survivor
 
Angrybird 12's Avatar
 
Drives: 12 CAMARO 1LT, 08 Vue, 14 Spark
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: J. C. Tennessee
Posts: 17,482
I wonder what people would do today if cars came like they did in the 60's. I was reading the options list for the 65 Corvette, and just about everything was a option, and if it was standard equipment some things could even be deleted for a credit. Like a heater, or even you had the option the switch the standard 4 wheel disk brakes back to front disk rear drum brakes...
Tobay if even the base model car doesn't have power this or that, a good stereo, AC, or even automatic climate controllers people complain...

Maybe automakers have just spoiled us...
__________________
Cancer's a bitch! Enjoy life while you can! LIVE, LOVE, DRIVE...CAMARO!

Previous Camaros: 1974, 1979 and 2010.
Angrybird 12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 08:38 AM   #159
ebaugh1990
Permagrin since 2/11/13
 
Drives: '13 Camaro 1SS/RS L99
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Hawthorne, FL
Posts: 456
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrybird 12 View Post
I wonder what people would do today if cars came like they did in the 60's. I was reading the options list for the 65 Corvette, and just about everything was a option, and if it was standard equipment some things could even be deleted for a credit. Like a heater, or even you had the option the switch the standard 4 wheel disk brakes back to front disk rear drum brakes...
Tobay if even the base model car doesn't have power this or that, a good stereo, AC, or even automatic climate controllers people complain...

Maybe automakers have just spoiled us...
I agree, I think it's ridiculous to an extent. I remember my dads nova had power steering, and that was it. The rest was a good ol carb 454. No AC, no radio, said he didn't need a radio with that 4-speed transmission haha
__________________
'13 Camaro 1SS/RS-L99
JBA Off Road Mid-Pipes
SFX Performance O2 Extenders
JBA 3" CAT-BACK Model 40-3114
Cold Air Inductions intake (near-chrome)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9o-6g...ujjgV9wZo9jnXw

Quote:
I agree, my car without cats doesn't smell like rotten eggs, it smells like high octane Bad@ssness emitted through a natural speaker producing "Muscle Car Music"
ebaugh1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 08:46 AM   #160
OldScoolCamaro


 
Drives: Camaro's, always have, always will.
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Home of the brave
Posts: 4,859
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebaugh1990 View Post
I agree, I think it's ridiculous to an extent. I remember my dads nova had power steering, and that was it. The rest was a good ol carb 454. No AC, no radio, said he didn't need a radio with that 4-speed transmission haha
How very true. And that's what we had. A SHP motor, 4 speed and posi rear. No frills, no comforts. Funny how I was one of a few who argued here on C5 way back before the ZL1 was announced when the rumor was they were building "something". I asked for a delete ride that harkened the days of old, with gobs of performance, a stiff track ride, without the ammenities. The popular opinion was that it would not be done, could not be done. Moral to the story: be careful what you wish for, it might come true. And it did for me with the Z/28. It's everything, and more, than I asked for. Thank you Chevy!
__________________
In Scott We Trust...all others must show proof.
OldScoolCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 08:49 AM   #161
Norm Peterson
corner barstool sitter
 
Norm Peterson's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 Mustang GT, 10 Legacy 2.5GT, ...
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Eastern Time Zone
Posts: 2,276
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrybird 12 View Post
Maybe automakers have just spoiled us...
Collectively, we've been spoiling ourselves.

All the way to an overblown sense of entitlement to luxury, I'm afraid.


Norm
Norm Peterson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 08:59 AM   #162
ebaugh1990
Permagrin since 2/11/13
 
Drives: '13 Camaro 1SS/RS L99
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Hawthorne, FL
Posts: 456
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldScoolCamaro View Post
How very true. And that's what we had. A SHP motor, 4 speed and posi rear. No frills, no comforts. Funny how I was one of a few who argued here on C5 way back before the ZL1 was announced when the rumor was they were building "something". I asked for a delete ride that harkened the days of old, with gobs of performance, a stiff track ride, without the ammenities. The popular opinion was that it would not be done, could not be done. Moral to the story: be careful what you wish for, it might come true. And it did for me with the Z/28. It's everything, and more, than I asked for. Thank you Chevy!
That's what I liked about the z/28, that it would be stripped down. If I can get my hands on one, it won't have much, and it will be a manual. I like my auto, but I miss shifting my own gears, if I could I'd trade my car for an ls3 lol.

I admit the Bluetooth hands free with myLink is awesome, but if you think about it, do we really "need" it? Do we really "need" heated seats, auto dimming rear view mirrors, leather seats, power windows/locks. I can go on, I'm only 22 years old but when I look at my car, I see a MUSCLE car, not a sports or luxury coupe.
__________________
'13 Camaro 1SS/RS-L99
JBA Off Road Mid-Pipes
SFX Performance O2 Extenders
JBA 3" CAT-BACK Model 40-3114
Cold Air Inductions intake (near-chrome)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9o-6g...ujjgV9wZo9jnXw

Quote:
I agree, my car without cats doesn't smell like rotten eggs, it smells like high octane Bad@ssness emitted through a natural speaker producing "Muscle Car Music"
ebaugh1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 10:30 AM   #163
2cnd chance
It Will Be Mine
 
2cnd chance's Avatar
 
Drives: A Z51 or a 2014 1LE?
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Road
Posts: 5,977
Seriously is it really that hard to have an aftermarket stereo added? I hear it happens all the time.
And is it that difficult to check the box that says AC?

Besides those 2 things what else does anyone need?
2cnd chance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 10:31 AM   #164
ebaugh1990
Permagrin since 2/11/13
 
Drives: '13 Camaro 1SS/RS L99
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Hawthorne, FL
Posts: 456
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2cnd chance View Post
Seriously is it really that hard to have an aftermarket stereo added? I hear it happens all the time.
And is it that difficult to check the box that says AC?

Besides those 2 things what else does anyone need?
I agree. I was thinking about not getting the AC, but I live in central Florida and if its going to be my daily driver that would be a mistake for me.
__________________
'13 Camaro 1SS/RS-L99
JBA Off Road Mid-Pipes
SFX Performance O2 Extenders
JBA 3" CAT-BACK Model 40-3114
Cold Air Inductions intake (near-chrome)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9o-6g...ujjgV9wZo9jnXw

Quote:
I agree, my car without cats doesn't smell like rotten eggs, it smells like high octane Bad@ssness emitted through a natural speaker producing "Muscle Car Music"
ebaugh1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 10:46 AM   #165
orthojoe
 
Drives: Subaru BRZ, Porsche Boxster Spyder
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: California
Posts: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norm Peterson View Post
Joe - I like the sound of your prediction.

But after some of the stiff-riding, lightly sound-insulated, minimal-feature cars that have been in our daily driving past (and the way my current DD is slowly headed) I can easily understand driving a track-oriented car on at least a semi-daily basis. Hell, a little 4/10ths street driving is how I'd be able to stay even a little current in between the track time opportunities.

That said, there would be a couple of "features" that I'd personally choose if they were on the option list. A small tire trailer and a second set of 19 x 11/11.5's so I wouldn't have to use up any of the R-compound life even getting to/from track days or autocrosses.


Norm
I agree with you and like the way you think as well. While I have no doubts that the Z/28 could be daily driven, it isn't the best use of the cars capabilities. It's along the same lines of the original hummer. People were buying it just to drive around suburban streets, never actually taking the vehicle off road. Sure you can drive a hummer on the streets, but other than the 'hey look at me' factor... why? On the street you're only realizing the negatives and none of the positives of the car. If you're looking for dual duty street/track, then it makes sense. Never/rarely take it to the track? ZL1 is better.

A hitch for a tire trailer, or a trailer option would be nice. I'm actually not a fan of the 19" wheels. I'd much rather have an 18" wheel option. Better and more R comp tire options, which are cheaper in 18" as well.

Last edited by orthojoe; 04-12-2013 at 10:58 AM.
orthojoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 11:08 AM   #166
OldScoolCamaro


 
Drives: Camaro's, always have, always will.
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Home of the brave
Posts: 4,859
Quote:
Originally Posted by orthojoe View Post
I agree with you and like the way you think as well. While I have no doubts that the Z/28 could be daily driven, it isn't the best use of the cars capabilities. It's along the same lines of the original hummer. People were buying it just to drive around suburban streets, never actually taking the vehicle off road. Sure you can drive a hummer on the streets, but other than the 'hey look at me' factor... why? On the street you're only realizing the negatives and none of the positives of the car. If you're looking for dual duty street/track, then it makes sense. Never/rarely take it to the track? ZL1 is better.

A hitch for a tire trailer, or a trailer option would be nice. I'm actually not a fan of the 19" wheels. I'd much rather have an 18" wheel option. Better and more R comp tire options, which are cheaper in 18" as well.
The Hummer, although a Monster Jam sized vehicle, was an expensive toy, and impractical for street use, was bought by some of those who could for the look at me factor I would agree with. But, it did have the comfort ammenties as well I believe. The Z/28 I predict may be a purchased by a few with the expendable income to show off, but it's gonna be very harsh to drive on cruize nights, to car shows, or little circuit tours around the bling bling rides. This won't be like the ZL1...at all. Daily driver does not fit in the Z/28 lexicon.
__________________
In Scott We Trust...all others must show proof.

Last edited by OldScoolCamaro; 04-12-2013 at 11:29 AM.
OldScoolCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 11:22 AM   #167
ALLTRBO
 
ALLTRBO's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 1SS M6
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: MD
Posts: 713
Quote:
Originally Posted by orthojoe View Post
I'm actually not a fan of the 19" wheels. I'd much rather have an 18" wheel option. Better and more R comp tire options, which are cheaper in 18" as well.
I'm pretty sure those massive brakes need the 19's. Even if the calipers were to clear 18's (it looks unlikely), that's less space between the wheel and rotor edge where there needs to be a good amount of space to evacuate the air coming through the rotors.
__________________
ALLTRBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 11:48 AM   #168
orthojoe
 
Drives: Subaru BRZ, Porsche Boxster Spyder
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: California
Posts: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLTRBO View Post
I'm pretty sure those massive brakes need the 19's. Even if the calipers were to clear 18's (it looks unlikely), that's less space between the wheel and rotor edge where there needs to be a good amount of space to evacuate the air coming through the rotors.
Yeah, caliper clearance is definitely a concern. That being said, plenty of Porsche guys with massive stock brakes/calipers and stock 19" wheels have been able to 'downgrade' to 18" wheels for track use. Those trofeo R tires are pretty expensive and aren't known to last very long. I'm a big fan of NT01s for R comps, but they only come in 18" sizes.

I guess we won't know until the car comes out and someone tries to fit 18" wheels on the car. Those Z/28 stock 19" are VERY nice wheels, though. Forged too... yummy.
orthojoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 12:13 PM   #169
*007
 
Drives: Getaway Special
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Globe Trotter - CIU
Posts: 268
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldScoolCamaro View Post
In order to sell as many cars as possible, manufacturers avoid purpose built auto's. They serve the needs of a few, not many. Ala carte cars dissapeared decades ago. Accessories and packages are now bundled together into only a few choices/trim levels. Chevy has broke new ground, actually that's a misnomer. They are revisiting history, and bringing a stripper back. Purpose built, like the true COPO car, or factory racers.. as in the glory days. It's kind of cool to think about. It's a modern one off in my mind...like the ZL1,....oh yes you did!!! Chevy did it again...awesome Chevy!
Well stated. Many not experienced in that saga of history don't understand. They have built a model now for just about ANY niche. ANY. A nice way to end the Gen 5 Icon. 2012-2014 will be looked at almost like 1968-1970. Now if 2015 and Gen 6 brings more to the table, it's icing on the cake. Drag strip and Track Ready cars were rare "back when"... Suspensions back then were primitive compared to what we have today. The Z/28 and ZL1 names certainly live up to the historical expectations. Thank you Chevy. Thank you.
__________________
Sip:
*007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 12:28 PM   #170
*007
 
Drives: Getaway Special
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Globe Trotter - CIU
Posts: 268
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldScoolCamaro View Post
The Hummer, although a Monster Jam sized vehicle, was an expensive toy, and impractical for street use, was bought by some of those who could for the look at me factor I would agree with. But, it did have the comfort ammenties as well I believe. The Z/28 I predict may be a purchased by a few with the expendable income to show off, but it's gonna be very harsh to drive on cruize nights, to car shows, or little circuit tours around the bling bling rides. This won't be like the ZL1...at all. Daily driver does not fit in the Z/28 lexicon.
Most Hummers were bought with jacked up house appraisals and second mortgages or refi's .... the Hummers disappeared along with the demise of the housing scam. I don't predict how few or many have "expendable income", but there are opportunities that remain for those with vision and drive who may reward themselves with a Z/28. Street practicality to me, on this new car, is based solely on how low it is to the ground more than anything else. Creature comforts.... unnecessary for Friday night cruises or track days. But those unexpected little road bumps and things could kill that joy without a second thought. A ZL1, of course, is more friendly on the street, but properly setup will still will hold its own against a Z/28 or 99% of anything else on a Friday night!
__________________
Sip:
*007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 12:52 PM   #171
fbodfather


 
fbodfather's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaros................
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Grosse Pointe Farms, MI (suburban Detroit)
Posts: 4,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by right to travel View Post
IMHO there seems to be more weight loss that can be done to the Z/28 but i would imagine that they (GM) thought any more than what they have presented would be a little bit too far. If you don't get why there are less features in this car, or care what your friends will think, or some random person your dating about the price and lack of features,


DON'T BUY ONE.

to eliminate those features would require new components - many of which would have to be validated one way or another -- which is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$


Someone said they'd rather have the 454 -- well -- you can do that! I suggest a 1LE and then put the crate engine in it!
__________________
fbodfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 12:57 PM   #172
Norm Peterson
corner barstool sitter
 
Norm Peterson's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 Mustang GT, 10 Legacy 2.5GT, ...
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Eastern Time Zone
Posts: 2,276
Quote:
Originally Posted by orthojoe View Post
I'd much rather have an 18" wheel option. Better and more R comp tire options, which are cheaper in 18" as well.
IF 18" is enough to clear the calipers.
Generally speaking, rotor OD + 3.5", rounded to the next bigger whole inch is as tight as you can fit any wheel that isn't intended for mounting drag-race skinnies on.


FWIW, I'd rather have the 1LE's balance than the ZL1's forced induction.


Norm
Norm Peterson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 02:09 PM   #173
orthojoe
 
Drives: Subaru BRZ, Porsche Boxster Spyder
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: California
Posts: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norm Peterson View Post
FWIW, I'd rather have the 1LE's balance than the ZL1's forced induction.
Once again, agree with you.
orthojoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 05:20 PM   #174
2cnd chance
It Will Be Mine
 
2cnd chance's Avatar
 
Drives: A Z51 or a 2014 1LE?
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Road
Posts: 5,977
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebaugh1990 View Post
I agree. I was thinking about not getting the AC, but I live in central Florida and if its going to be my daily driver that would be a mistake for me.
Yeah, but it's a dry heat.
2cnd chance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 06:07 PM   #175
ebaugh1990
Permagrin since 2/11/13
 
Drives: '13 Camaro 1SS/RS L99
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Hawthorne, FL
Posts: 456
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2cnd chance View Post
Yeah, but it's a dry heat.
Pshhh, yeah, I wish it was a dry heat. We had 98% humidity today. I walked from my truck to my house and back and was drenched lol
__________________
'13 Camaro 1SS/RS-L99
JBA Off Road Mid-Pipes
SFX Performance O2 Extenders
JBA 3" CAT-BACK Model 40-3114
Cold Air Inductions intake (near-chrome)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9o-6g...ujjgV9wZo9jnXw

Quote:
I agree, my car without cats doesn't smell like rotten eggs, it smells like high octane Bad@ssness emitted through a natural speaker producing "Muscle Car Music"
ebaugh1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.