Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest / Pacific Northwest

USA - Northwest / Pacific Northwest OR, ID, MT, WA, WY, AK

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-20-2012, 09:28 AM   #1
pay_day33
 
pay_day33's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS RS, Inferno Orange
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Boise, Idaho
Posts: 150
C5 in Idaho?

So I've been on this site for a while and searching the general forums for people in Idaho. I know for sure I'm not the only Camaro owner in the state, but I don't see anyone on this site. Figured I'd try the regional forums (although WA and OR seem to dominate! Ha ha ha , I'm jealous!)

So.... Anyone out there in C5 world live in Idaho around the Boise area?
__________________
pay_day33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 09:47 AM   #2
Ladybugsmom
Older than I look....
 
Ladybugsmom's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 VR Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Washington
Posts: 6,482
I took a road trip to Boise last summer, and saw quite a few Camaros there.. More than in Eastern WA and OR, anyway. You would think at least some would be here...
__________________
High Heels and Fast Wheels!!
Ladybugsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 09:54 AM   #3
pay_day33
 
pay_day33's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS RS, Inferno Orange
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Boise, Idaho
Posts: 150
Haven't met a single person yet. There is a girl in boise driving a black SS/RS with some purple accents that looks beautiful (Her and the car ) that I would love to have show pics on this site.

And I keep reading about all the cruises and meet ups you guys do in OR and WA and wish I could be a part of it. Guess I'll just have to go out and place those welcome cards on every gen 5 I see around. Maybe get a few to bite.
__________________
pay_day33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 10:19 AM   #4
heRS


 
heRS's Avatar
 
Drives: IBM 2010 2LT RS M6
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Spokane, WA
Posts: 6,059
There is one forum member I see at shows now and then from Moscow Id - Maniature. Don't know of anyone from Boise offhand though.
__________________
Tori
click the sig pic to view my build thread


heRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 02:46 PM   #5
Maverickhpr
Team LLT
 
Maverickhpr's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro Synergy Green
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Hillsboro OR
Posts: 276
I drive up to cour d lane Idaho couple times a year and I rarely see any camaros all the way there and I live in Hillsboro Oregon 7.5 hours away
__________________
Camaro it's not a car it's American Muscle
Maverickhpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 03:46 PM   #6
pay_day33
 
pay_day33's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS RS, Inferno Orange
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Boise, Idaho
Posts: 150
Yeah, unfortunately Moscow and Cour d' Lane may as well be Canada living in Boise. It's quite a drive up there. I've actually found better luck finding members in Utah, but Idaho isn't in that regional forum.
__________________
pay_day33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 07:43 PM   #7
schoen311
 
schoen311's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SS RS Synergy Green
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Mountain Home, ID
Posts: 75
Me!!! I live in Mountain Home! I've been looking too, doesn't seem to be many Idaho Camaro owners on here!
schoen311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 08:23 PM   #8
turbostang7
 
turbostang7's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 45th 2ss
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Idaho
Posts: 61
I'm in Idaho, wrong side though lol. I'm in south east.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
turbostang7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 08:47 PM   #9
pay_day33
 
pay_day33's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS RS, Inferno Orange
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Boise, Idaho
Posts: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by schoen311 View Post
Me!!! I live in Mountain Home! I've been looking too, doesn't seem to be many Idaho Camaro owners on here!
No kidding? I go to Mtn. Home everyday for work! Ha ha ha.

I commute to and from Boise and the base each day. Can't say I've seen your ride around though. I absolutely LOVE the Synergy Green Camaros. If they'd have offered that color in SS for 2010 I'd have been all over it.
__________________
pay_day33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 09:18 PM   #10
pay_day33
 
pay_day33's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS RS, Inferno Orange
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Boise, Idaho
Posts: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbostang7 View Post
I'm in Idaho, wrong side though lol. I'm in south east.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
Where from in South East? Like Idaho Falls/Pocatello? I'm originally from Twin Falls. Either way, two Idaho members in one day is more than I've seen in the year or so I've been on here. With the exception of Cour D' Alene and way up north.
__________________
pay_day33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 09:27 PM   #11
schoen311
 
schoen311's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SS RS Synergy Green
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Mountain Home, ID
Posts: 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by pay_day33 View Post
No kidding? I go to Mtn. Home everyday for work! Ha ha ha.

I commute to and from Boise and the base each day. Can't say I've seen your ride around though. I absolutely LOVE the Synergy Green Camaros. If they'd have offered that color in SS for 2010 I'd have been all over it.
Haha - I commute from Mtn. Home to Boise every day! Every day I see a yellow convertible with black stripes going the opposite direction as me, but haven't seen your that I know of.

I sure wish there was a club around here. I used to show my 68, but haven't for years.

I saw a 2010 LS Synergy green one in downtown Boise in 2010 and I pulled over and took a picture of it and told my hubby that day that sometime in my life I would own one of those! Bought my baby in January and love her and enjoy driving the car every day.

Maybe one of these days our paths will cross!

Tammy
schoen311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 09:41 PM   #12
pay_day33
 
pay_day33's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS RS, Inferno Orange
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Boise, Idaho
Posts: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by schoen311 View Post
Haha - I commute from Mtn. Home to Boise every day! Every day I see a yellow convertible with black stripes going the opposite direction as me, but haven't seen your that I know of.

I sure wish there was a club around here. I used to show my 68, but haven't for years.

I saw a 2010 LS Synergy green one in downtown Boise in 2010 and I pulled over and took a picture of it and told my hubby that day that sometime in my life I would own one of those! Bought my baby in January and love her and enjoy driving the car every day.

Maybe one of these days our paths will cross!

Tammy
Yeah, I very rarely drive the Camaro to work. I normally ride the ACHD commuterride vans to and from. I have seen a synergy green SS around Boise a few times. Hopefully we will cross paths sometime and with a little luck we can get a club going here! I'd love to see your '68

All the cruises that the WA and OR guys talk about every week makes me want to go so bad. Anyway, nice to know there's more of us around!
__________________
pay_day33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 10:33 PM   #13
Ladybugsmom
Older than I look....
 
Ladybugsmom's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 VR Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Washington
Posts: 6,482
If you can make it, head over to WA the weekend of the All Chevy Show in Issaquah (July 8th) - it's a big show, LOTS of fun!
__________________
High Heels and Fast Wheels!!
Ladybugsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 10:41 PM   #14
turbostang7
 
turbostang7's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 45th 2ss
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Idaho
Posts: 61
I'm in Rigby, about 15 miles north of Idaho Falls
turbostang7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 03:50 PM   #15
VRC_2012
 
Drives: 95 Formula, Red 2012 2SS/RS M6
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Meridian, Idaho
Posts: 2
Ive been lurking in the forums for the past 3-4 months but wasnt registered. I live in Meridian... Its good to see other members showing up in southern Idaho.
VRC_2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 03:59 PM   #16
With envy
It's a Synergy thing..
 
With envy's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Synergy
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Buckley, WA
Posts: 1,543
According to member search, there's 67 (Nice number!) C5 members listed in Idaho. Have you tried that?
__________________
It's a Camaro thing...
Not everybody who drives a Camaro "gets it"...But everybody that "gets it", drives a Camaro! -GG

With envy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 04:05 PM   #17
Dragonlady
Lovin' it!
 
Dragonlady's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Synergy
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Buckley, WA
Posts: 854
Quote:
Originally Posted by With envy View Post
According to member search, there's 67 (Nice number!) C5 members listed in Idaho. Have you tried that?
And and look two of them are Synergy! Wahoo!!!!!
__________________
Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world. Marilyn Monroe
Dragonlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 04:11 PM   #18
pay_day33
 
pay_day33's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS RS, Inferno Orange
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Boise, Idaho
Posts: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by VRC_2012 View Post
Ive been lurking in the forums for the past 3-4 months but wasnt registered. I live in Meridian... Its good to see other members showing up in southern Idaho.
Yeah, there's plenty of us around. Glad we could get you to sign up and become a member!
The knowledge, advice, and just overall good people that want to help on this site has proven invaluable to me the past year or so. I've even diagnosed a problem with my car from here before Peterson Chevrolet in Boise could figure it out. Printed off a forum page and brought it in. Car fixed the next day.
Have you done any mods to your car?

Quote:
Originally Posted by With envy View Post
According to member search, there's 67 (Nice number!) C5 members listed in Idaho. Have you tried that?
I guess I never thought to try that. I always just kinda hoped something would pop up in the regionals. Never did, so I figured I'd start one. Ha ha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
And and look two of them are Synergy! Wahoo!!!!!
And I LOVE the Synergy Camaro so much. I've only seen one around Boise that I'm aware of, but I'll be keeping my eye out now!
__________________
pay_day33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 04:39 PM   #19
Dragonlady
Lovin' it!
 
Dragonlady's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Synergy
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Buckley, WA
Posts: 854
Quote:
Originally Posted by pay_day33 View Post

And I LOVE the Synergy Camaro so much. I've only seen one around Boise that I'm aware of, but I'll be keeping my eye out now!
Maybe I might have to round up a Synergy run to Boise...with some Skittles thrown in!
__________________
Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world. Marilyn Monroe
Dragonlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 06:43 PM   #20
schoen311
 
schoen311's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SS RS Synergy Green
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Mountain Home, ID
Posts: 75
If i'm correct, I think mine is the only 2SS/RS in Boise. There is an LS around, but haven't seen another Synergy Green one other than that one. My license plate is pretty unique though. The plan wasn't for me to drive it back and forth.....but my 1996 Pontiac Grand Am 4 banger just doesn't make me happy in the morning like Wheee does!

I would LOVE to get a group of us together at a car show or just for dinner or a drink or something one day! I love to see a bunch of them all together! Jealous of those who have that opportunity in other regions.

I love this forum. Been lookin around at the mods people are doing. I don't wanna do anything crazy, just some small things. I just bought the blackouts for the bowties on front and back and the black for the gills on the sides. Gotta get them installed now. Wanna tint the windows and do matte black and chrome wheels, but I just love to drive the car.

Makes me smile just talking about it!

schoen311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 12:35 AM   #21
With envy
It's a Synergy thing..
 
With envy's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Synergy
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Buckley, WA
Posts: 1,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by schoen311 View Post
If i'm correct, I think mine is the only 2SS/RS in Boise. There is an LS around, but haven't seen another Synergy Green one other than that one. My license plate is pretty unique though. The plan wasn't for me to drive it back and forth.....but my 1996 Pontiac Grand Am 4 banger just doesn't make me happy in the morning like Wheee does!

I would LOVE to get a group of us together at a car show or just for dinner or a drink or something one day! I love to see a bunch of them all together! Jealous of those who have that opportunity in other regions.

I love this forum. Been lookin around at the mods people are doing. I don't wanna do anything crazy, just some small things. I just bought the blackouts for the bowties on front and back and the black for the gills on the sides. Gotta get them installed now. Wanna tint the windows and do matte black and chrome wheels, but I just love to drive the car.

Makes me smile just talking about it!

This is a great site for gaining knowledge and meeting up with others. Really understand the WHEE! And you can tell by hubby's tag line...it's a Camaro thing!
Ours is 2010 special edition, so we are doing a few mods, but "Dragonfly" is low on the production list, so we are trying not to do too many mods.Just ordered the Synergy bowtie covers and working on some other "under the hood" mods. Window tint is on the list and looking for something different for tire bling Here's a pic of a few Synergy's hanging out on a very wet Seattle day. That cruise was fantastic, all organized on C5.
Dragonlady signing under With Envy(our plate)

Name:  IMG_4875.jpg
Views: 323
Size:  148.2 KB
__________________
It's a Camaro thing...
Not everybody who drives a Camaro "gets it"...But everybody that "gets it", drives a Camaro! -GG

With envy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 12:58 AM   #22
Ladybugsmom
Older than I look....
 
Ladybugsmom's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 VR Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Washington
Posts: 6,482
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
Maybe I might have to round up a Synergy run to Boise...with some Skittles thrown in!
Oh yeah! Skittle Brigade trip to Boise!!! Gotta go have me some Goodwood BBQ...mmmmmm.
Lightning and I met up in Boise last summer (he drove from Salt Lake) - the drive isn't bad at all. Well...... except for one pesky state trooper....
__________________
High Heels and Fast Wheels!!
Ladybugsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 01:32 AM   #23
schoen311
 
schoen311's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SS RS Synergy Green
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Mountain Home, ID
Posts: 75
Oh my gosh - those 4 cars next to each other is so cool! And they are all different! I love that!!!
schoen311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 09:29 AM   #24
Dragonlady
Lovin' it!
 
Dragonlady's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Synergy
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Buckley, WA
Posts: 854
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladybugsmom View Post
Oh yeah! Skittle Brigade trip to Boise!!! Gotta go have me some Goodwood BBQ...mmmmmm.
Lightning and I met up in Boise last summer (he drove from Salt Lake) - the drive isn't bad at all. Well...... except for one pesky state trooper....

What do you think LBM? Only 9 hours instead of 16?

Quote:
Originally Posted by schoen311 View Post
Oh my gosh - those 4 cars next to each other is so cool! And they are all different! I love that!!!
That's the fun part. Everyone makes them their own. We have a new one to Club Synergy, Dragonfly has a girlfriend, Junebug. Pics soon.
__________________
Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world. Marilyn Monroe
Dragonlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 10:09 AM   #25
Ladybugsmom
Older than I look....
 
Ladybugsmom's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 VR Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Washington
Posts: 6,482
Let's go!
__________________
High Heels and Fast Wheels!!
Ladybugsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.