Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

autoguy
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Forced Induction

Forced Induction Items relating to superchargers / turbos / nitrous

Old 04-06-2013, 09:09 AM   #1
Matt @ FSP

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
FS: ECS Paxton 1500/Vortech T-Trim Self Contained Head Unit , 6k Miles - $1500 Ship

This is a ECS Paxton Novi 1500 / Vortech T-Trim blower. This is the same blower if you upgraded your Vortech Si-Trim kit from Vortech OR is a straight replacement for a Vortech Si-Trim/Novi 1200. Self-contained. No pulley.

Unit has 6000 miles on it, was professionally installed and removed. Well maintained.

$1500 shipped to your door.
Matt @ FSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 03:35 PM   #2
RR
Nie

Drives: Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt @ FSP View Post
This is a ECS Paxton Novi 1500 / Vortech T-Trim blower. This is the same blower if you upgraded your Vortech Si-Trim kit from Vortech OR is a straight replacement for a Vortech Si-Trim/Novi 1200. Self-contained. No pulley.

Unit has 6000 miles on it, was professionally installed and removed. Well maintained.

$1500 shipped to your door.
What would it come with shipped? And are there any problems/defects on it? And does it have the billet or cast impeller?
Old 04-11-2013, 09:48 AM   #3
Matt @ FSP

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by RR View Post
What would it come with shipped? And are there any problems/defects on it? And does it have the billet or cast impeller?
Comes with just the head unit shipped... No problems or defects on it, well-mainted unit. It has the std cast impeller from Paxton.

- Matt
Matt @ FSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 03:39 AM   #4
Daikokufuto

Drives: 2ss
If this is still available , what else is needed in order for me to fit it to my 10 SS m6? if so will I be able to by the parts through you guys? Pm me because I'm extremely intrested
Daikokufuto is offline   Reply With Quote