Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Gen5DIY
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > Local Marketplace

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2013, 11:57 PM   #1
zl585caretaker
 
zl585caretaker's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 slp zl585
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Posts: 9
F/S 2011 SLP ZL585 Camaro

In Calgary, Alberta. 22000Km
001 of 92 actually made.(250 were intended but only 92 made)
It is the motorweek ect. demonstrater but has full warrenty to 160000km and is in mint condition. Full option load. Hounds-tooth seats, Brembo brakes, loudmouth II exhaust.
P.m for more info.
zl585caretaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 06:01 AM   #2
SQUALO
Early Production "SS"
 
SQUALO's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS IOM/WHITE RALLYS.
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: York Region, Ontario
Posts: 3,476
Quote:
Originally Posted by zl585caretaker View Post
In Calgary, Alberta. 22000Km
001 of 92 actually made.(250 were intended but only 92 made)
It is the motorweek ect. demonstrater but has full warrenty to 160000km and is in mint condition. Full option load. Hounds-tooth seats, Brembo brakes, loudmouth II exhaust.
P.m for more info.
__________________
SQUALO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 01:19 AM   #3
backbaconrules
 
backbaconrules's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 LT Black
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Posts: 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by SQUALO View Post

backbaconrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 07:19 AM   #4
zl585caretaker
 
zl585caretaker's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 slp zl585
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Posts: 9
My profile pic is one of the car.
Sorry I have none at the moment as the car is in storage and we are not aggresively selling just yet.
Youtube the motorweek review and you can see the car in action(the actual car not similar)
I'm not computer savy and am not here to put up with b.s.and banter, just seeing the interest level.
I have no problem deleting my account if this forum has a disliking to my post
zl585caretaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 03:36 PM   #5
BLACK67

 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS CGM
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Ontario
Posts: 905
Send a message via MSN to BLACK67
Dont take it badly. Thats just our way of encouraging eye candy of a nice car.
Friendly bantering if you will.
Good luck with your search for a new home and a proud owner of a nice car.
When it comes out of storage sharing a couple pics would be welcomed.
__________________
SPi Performance Stage 2 package
PHADT FE4 ZL Stg.3
VMAX CNC Spiral Ported Throttle Body
Dynatech LT headers, Hi flow Cats
MBRP 3" 304 stainless X-pipe exhaust
Fastlane true CAI.
Barton shifter
BLACK67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 05:55 PM   #6
zl585caretaker
 
zl585caretaker's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 slp zl585
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Posts: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK67 View Post
Dont take it badly. Thats just our way of encouraging eye candy of a nice car.
Friendly bantering if you will.
Good luck with your search for a new home and a proud owner of a nice car.
When it comes out of storage sharing a couple pics would be welcomed.
Ok. Thanks bud. Will do! Sorry if I took it wrong.
Pics will come soon
Cheers!
zl585caretaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 08:39 PM   #7
General Lee
 
Drives: 1SS
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Buffalo
Posts: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by zl585caretaker View Post
My profile pic is one of the car.
Sorry I have none at the moment as the car is in storage and we are not aggresively selling just yet.
Youtube the motorweek review and you can see the car in action(the actual car not similar)
I'm not computer savy and am not here to put up with b.s.and banter, just seeing the interest level.
I have no problem deleting my account if this forum has a disliking to my post
:sad0 147:
How much $ ?????
General Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 04:32 AM   #8
zl585caretaker
 
zl585caretaker's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 slp zl585
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Posts: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
:sad0 147:
How much $ ?????
We are looking into it more but at this point $75000 Canadian.
Is a U.S car btw.
zl585caretaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 07:37 AM   #9
SQUALO
Early Production "SS"
 
SQUALO's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS IOM/WHITE RALLYS.
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: York Region, Ontario
Posts: 3,476
Quote:
Originally Posted by zl585caretaker View Post
My profile pic is one of the car.
Sorry I have none at the moment as the car is in storage and we are not aggresively selling just yet.
Youtube the motorweek review and you can see the car in action(the actual car not similar)
I'm not computer savy and am not here to put up with b.s.and banter, just seeing the interest level.
I have no problem deleting my account if this forum has a disliking to my post
Didn't mean for it to come across the wrong way.
Usually people post up some pics of their car, when they're selling it.
I hope all goes well for you, and you find a welcoming home for the car.
__________________
SQUALO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 01:46 AM   #10
zl585caretaker
 
zl585caretaker's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 slp zl585
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Posts: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by SQUALO View Post
Didn't mean for it to come across the wrong way.
Usually people post up some pics of their car, when they're selling it.
I hope all goes well for you, and you find a welcoming home for the car.
Thanks bud. I hope so too. It will be going a lucky new home. I'd buy it myself but I have my eye on his SRT10 Ram, both would be out of my price range. We are trying to talk the owners widow into keeping it but she wants all the memories gone.
zl585caretaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 08:13 PM   #11
zl585caretaker
 
zl585caretaker's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 slp zl585
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Posts: 9
hey guys. some pics are up on my profile
zl585caretaker is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.