Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

JDP Motorsports
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Off-topic Discussions Discuss any off-topic subjects with other members.

Old 04-10-2013, 03:35 PM   #26
CrzyGamr2
Mid-Florida Camaro Club

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS
Battlefield is the only thing I'll buy from them anymore. I used to love Madden and NCAA Football years ago, but now I hate those games. Can't stand how unrealistic and horribly put together the game play is. Just infuriates me so I quit buying and spend my time playing other games, lol.
Old 04-10-2013, 04:16 PM   #27
Renegade
Banned

Drives: Camaro SS Edition
Send a message via AIM to Renegade Send a message via MSN to Renegade Send a message via Yahoo to Renegade Send a message via Skype™ to Renegade
Quote:
Originally Posted by menendez1293 View Post
Im not looking forward to any of the new gaming counsels with all of the rumored changes. Heck I haven't even turned on my 360 in at least 4 months. Last Game I played was Mass Effect 3 That I got for Christmas (Mass Effect by far the best trilogy I have ever played)
Although sales project...that Xbox360 was the best selling system in the last four months. I don't see people who got a 360 or PS3 for christmas easily dishing out around 500 bucks for these systems which should hit this fall.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyg36 View Post
I only like Battlefield, and I think they do a better job on that over COD.
So you won't be getting the new system.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. iNCREDIBLE View Post
I did yesterday.

I won't get into it, but I googled his name and found out some interesting information as to his relationship with E.A. and why he bugged out before getting his ass booted out..

based on some of the posts form E.A. officials in the Metal of Honor forums, they seems to blame him and his team for the disbanding of the franchise.

Not exactly something I would want have associated with my name.
Haha...good job man. Hopefully he learned his lesson. I was a fan of Need for speed but, look what it turned out to be.
Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 04:41 PM   #28
mikeyg36
The GT Troll Hundred

Drives: Cammed '12 2SS/RS LS3 '15 Z/28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
Although sales project...that Xbox360 was the best selling system in the last four months. I don't see people who got a 360 or PS3 for christmas easily dishing out around 500 bucks for these systems which should hit this fall.

So you won't be getting the new system.

Haha...good job man. Hopefully he learned his lesson. I was a fan of Need for speed but, look what it turned out to be.
Possibly... If it runs as good as PC I'll get it.
Old 04-11-2013, 11:30 AM   #29
SIM Curly

Drives: Silver 1LT 2011 camaro
YESSSS!!!!!!
[LEAK] Xbox 720 does not require persistent internet connection, allows used games, and maintains backwards compatibility with Xbox 360 Mini
Old 04-11-2013, 11:52 AM   #30
Easton091

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
Glad I only play COD
Old 04-11-2013, 11:53 AM   #31
SIM Curly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easton091 View Post
Glad I only play COD
Try Battlefield its a great game if you havent already
Old 04-11-2013, 12:18 PM   #32
Renegade
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Renegade Send a message via MSN to Renegade Send a message via Yahoo to Renegade Send a message via Skype™ to Renegade
Don't get too excited curly..larry and moe said wait until the system releases first. Might just be rumors.
Old 04-12-2013, 12:23 AM   #33
Hitman84

Drives: 2013 IOM 2LT
I seriously DOUBT Microsoft will have full backwards compatibility, the biggest supporter of that whole thing, Sony, isn't even bothering with it this round.
Old 04-12-2013, 12:33 AM   #34
SIM Curly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman84 View Post
I seriously DOUBT Microsoft will have full backwards compatibility, the biggest supporter of that whole thing, Sony, isn't even bothering with it this round.
It's supposedly and extra adding you have to buy. Still all speculation we'll just have to sit and wait.
Old 04-12-2013, 12:48 AM   #35
lscamaro

Drives: 2011 CGM Camaro LS A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIM Curly View Post
Try Battlefield its a great game if you havent already
I like COD as well. Seems like battlefield is a slower paced game compared to COD. My brother absolutely adores battlefield though

Click Picture for Build Thread
lscamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 12:49 AM   #36
Hitman84

Drives: 2013 IOM 2LT
Quote:
It's supposedly and extra adding you have to buy. Still all speculation we'll just have to sit and wait.
I have the first production run ps3 so I appreciate the backwards compatibility but I don't think I'd spend extra money for an extra device to go alongside the console, would rather hang on to the old console.
Just me though.
Old 04-12-2013, 12:51 AM   #37
bw26ss
Banned

Drives: ss camaro
do you think 26 is too old to play video games?
bw26ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 03:46 PM   #38
Mr_Draco

Drives: 2SS/RS
Quote:
But the online passes but apparently all the new consoles will require an always on connection to play games
WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
I heard about this. The new Xbox will be revealed Next month. Anyone excited? None of the new systems PS4 and Xbox 720 will play used games. And their pushing towards always being online for the future. And backing up your data online aswell. It's going to suck for people who doesn't have internet or has crappy connection.
WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
I don't mean to rain down on your parade..but, it's true man. And that's going to be the "key factor" in make it or break it with the two systems that's coming out. People are paranoid about the gov..always keeping eyes on them and e.t.c. So their not too happy about purchasing a product that (Requires) always online connection.
WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And also confirmed WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is so much incorrect information in this thread it's pathetic. Please stop posting rumors and false information. This has already been covered in the PS4 thread in the gaming section.

Correct information at this time;

The PS4;
- WILL NOT require an always on internet connection.
- WILL be able to play used games.
- WILL NOT be backwards compatible HOWEVER they are working on Cloud software that will allow the player to store and play any game that they currently own digitally.

The Xbox 720;
- WILL require an always on internet connection to play. This applies to single player games as well.
- WILL NOT be able to play used games. The system will lock a games ID to a players ID. In order to play a game, a player must be logged in to the player ID the game is locked to OR the Xbox the game was first played on (since most house holds will have multiple accounts on the same system).
- WILL NOT be backwards compatible. The Xbox 720 will come with a Blu-ray drive which CAN NOT read hd-dvds. There currently is NO plans to implement software or additional hardware to allow backwards compatibility.
Mr_Draco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 04:14 PM   #39
SIM Curly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Draco View Post
WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And also confirmed WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is so much incorrect information in this thread it's pathetic. Please stop posting rumors and false information. This has already been covered in the PS4 thread in the gaming section.

Correct information at this time;

The PS4;
- WILL NOT require an always on internet connection.
- WILL be able to play used games.
- WILL NOT be backwards compatible HOWEVER they are working on Cloud software that will allow the player to store and play any game that they currently own digitally.

The Xbox 720;
- WILL require an always on internet connection to play. This applies to single player games as well.
- WILL NOT be able to play used games. The system will lock a games ID to a players ID. In order to play a game, a player must be logged in to the player ID the game is locked to OR the Xbox the game was first played on (since most house holds will have multiple accounts on the same system).
- WILL NOT be backwards compatible. The Xbox 720 will come with a Blu-ray drive which CAN NOT read hd-dvds. There currently is NO plans to implement software or additional hardware to allow backwards compatibility.
And your getting this from? Not bashing just nothing's been confirmed.
Old 04-12-2013, 04:17 PM   #40
Renegade
Banned

Exactly nothings been confirmed. Until Next month when the new Xbox will be revealed. So unless he's working for Bill gates it's all speculation.
Old 04-12-2013, 04:25 PM   #41
Angrybird 12
Retired, Cancer Survivor

Drives: 12 CAMARO 1LT, 08 Vue, 14 Spark
Guess I'll keep playing my Atari 2600....

Previous Camaros: 1974, 1979 and 2010.
Angrybird 12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 08:50 AM   #42
Mr_Draco

Drives: 2SS/RS
Quote:
And your getting this from? Not bashing just nothing's been confirmed.
Official Microsoft press releases that they have done up to this point. The last one they did was right after Christmas.
Mr_Draco is offline   Reply With Quote