Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

HeadlightArmor
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Off-topic Discussions Discuss any off-topic subjects with other members.

Old 04-11-2013, 09:41 PM   #1
Silverlsinva

Drives: 2013 Fiat 500 Abarth Grigio
Wasnt sure where to put this.

So im not sure everyone knows that I sold my 2010 Camaro last year around September for a Ram and haven't ridden or driven a Camaro since today. I was able to borrow my brothers 2010 SS ABM 6 speed manual to help him get a few estimates done for a lil dent he got from someone. Anyways first thing I noticed was how much smaller it was and I had to get use to the smooshed downess of the cabin didn't take long to adjust. But I did realize a few things that I do really miss my Camaro a lot but actually more than it I miss shifting and rowing my own gears more than that. I wish my truck was a stick shift now or that I had a car to drive that was stick. I dunno what I was thinking when I always kept saying a auto is better in traffic but I actually think I could deal with a stick now. Sorry if this posted in the wrong section wasn't actually sure where I should have put this post. Move if needed mods.
Silverlsinva is offline   Reply With Quote