Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
RDP Motorsport
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Other Generations > 4th Generation Camaros

4th Generation Camaros 1993-2002

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2008, 09:32 PM   #1
CamaroSpike23
Mr. Nitpicky
 
CamaroSpike23's Avatar
 
Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: anywhere and everywhere
Posts: 22,856
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
changed my starter today (pics inside)

in the pouring rain... it was fun


talk about suspension flex. lol

she's my 4X4 in disguise



here's what she normally looks like. front end is lowered 2"
blurry pic i know, and the grill was jacked up that day


__________________
Never race anything you can't afford to light on fire and push off a cliff
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogwinters View Post
Read that link that Spike posted, it'll tell you everything you need to know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
CamaroSpike23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 10:05 PM   #2
Jeff
~ANTI-FORD~
 
Jeff's Avatar
 
Drives: Cadillac CTS
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 608
Send a message via MSN to Jeff
Sounds fun... lol.

Same hood as my car, looks great. No offense but I think you should of kept the factory spoiler ;\.
__________________
My Z28

sorry guys.. sold Camaro and got a Cadillac CTS, waiting for a few years to get a 2010 SS used ;]
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 10:13 PM   #3
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...
 
Mr. Wyndham's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Camaro 1LE
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 25,704
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Nice...rain.

Hey! you know what that grille reminds me of? you ever seen those masks that the insane-assylums put on their more....'agressive' patients?

That's it!
__________________
"Keep the faith." - - Read Before You Post.
Past: 2012 Camaro ZL1 (For sale through Tom Henry Chevrolet)

Mr. Wyndham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 02:21 AM   #4
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com
 
TAG UR IT's Avatar
 
Drives: THRSS #2 / CGM#1
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SA, Texas
Posts: 25,894
Looks like fun. I've had to change out the + battery terminal twice on my 4th Gens. Once on the Z and 7 or so months ago on the SS. Found out a wee bit later that you are supposed to hook up the Amp power wires to the terminal on the right side of the engine bay....oops. Oh well....but that wire leads to the terminal, side post, and the starter (which had to come out for me to get it put the wire in place).

Camaro looks mean. Like the wide rears and lowerd front.
__________________
The build of THRSS #2
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 03:20 PM   #5
CamaroSpike23
Mr. Nitpicky
 
CamaroSpike23's Avatar
 
Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: anywhere and everywhere
Posts: 22,856
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
Sounds fun... lol.

Same hood as my car, looks great. No offense but I think you should of kept the factory spoiler ;\.
i get that a lot... (imagine that) but i like it. it flows with the car, with the way the car is lowered and added in with the hood, makes it like a wedge cutting thru the air.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoneye View Post
Nice...rain.

Hey! you know what that grille reminds me of? you ever seen those masks that the insane-assylums put on their more....'agressive' patients?

That's it!
thank you dragon. thats awesome

more...agressive. my car is...more agressive. lol



Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
Looks like fun. I've had to change out the + battery terminal twice on my 4th Gens. Once on the Z and 7 or so months ago on the SS. Found out a wee bit later that you are supposed to hook up the Amp power wires to the terminal on the right side of the engine bay....oops. Oh well....but that wire leads to the terminal, side post, and the starter (which had to come out for me to get it put the wire in place).

Camaro looks mean. Like the wide rears and lowerd front.
i know what you mean. i need to get a new terminal (with a cover) but they are freaking expensive. i coulda had one for like 6 bucks about a year ago but couldnt get in contact with the guy.
__________________
Never race anything you can't afford to light on fire and push off a cliff
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogwinters View Post
Read that link that Spike posted, it'll tell you everything you need to know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
CamaroSpike23 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.