Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Tuning / Diagnostics -- engine and transmission

Tuning / Diagnostics -- engine and transmission Tune and diagnostics for engines and auto transmission.

Old 04-17-2013, 10:58 AM   #1
lbheat
Echale Gas [COTW 3/10/14]

Drives: un Camaro con motor alterado.
U0101 code

I keep on getting a U0101 code over and over but the car feels no different. Now, I just got my brakes serviced not sure if there is anything near the brakes that can be moved which leads to this code. Or if you have run into this code for any other reason let me know since I dont know if I should be worried or not??

thanks ahead of time for looking into thread...

Kenne Bell
502 rwhp/ 471 rwtq at 9psi (daily driver...for now)
Performance: Corsa catback, JRE Super Tensioner, dual pass heat exchanger, R1 slotted & Dimpled rotors cryogenically treated
Cosmetic: Giovanna kilis 22", zl1 mailslot bumper, Custom Emblem Pro Badge, painted calipers
lbheat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 12:20 PM   #2
MMC

Drives: CGM 2SS/RS, 1987 & 2014 Silverado
U0101 CHEVROLET Description
Modules connected to the high speed General Motor Local Area Network (GMLAN) serial data circuits monitor for serial data communications during normal vehicle operation. Operating information and commands are exchanged among the modules. The modules have prerecorded information about what messages are needed to be exchanged on the serial data circuits, for each virtual network. The messages are supervised and also, some periodic messages are used by the receiver module as an availability indication of the transmitter module. The supervision time-out period is 250 ms. Each message contains the identification number of the transmitter module