Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - New England

Old 05-18-2015, 09:37 AM   #1
ashutoshkotha
Live to ride

Drives: 2010 camaro 1LT
NS-1 Vinyl stripes installation place

Hi everyone. I've bought a set of NS-1 Vinyl stripes from a member. I live in Boston and it is very hard for me to install it myself as i park on the street which is literally very small.

does anyone know a place/person who does this vinyl installation in and around Boston. I'm willing to drive 30-40 miles.

I've tried and contacted "Ardon Vinyl Graphics & Signage" located in Allston. I was given a quote of $250 and more just to install it.

I've read somewhere in the discussion where people charged $30-50 to install this. Is there a way that i could find a place like that?

Thanks in advance guys.
ashutoshkotha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 12:19 PM   #2
Evil-Bee-NH
WEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Drives: Black 2011 Camaro 2LS
Here's what you'll hear from almost every vinyl place. Yes we can but we prefer using our own material because if they screw up your out money on your custom bought stripes. I'd call Autotronix in MA or Automobilia in CT honestly they seem to know their stuff really well.
Old 05-18-2015, 12:26 PM   #3
ashutoshkotha
Live to ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil-Bee-NH View Post
Here's what you'll hear from almost every vinyl place. Yes we can but we prefer using our own material because if they screw up your out money on your custom bought stripes. I'd call Autotronix in MA or Automobilia in CT honestly they seem to know their stuff really well.
Thanks for the quick reply Evil-Bee. I will try calling them. This is the kit sold by the original NS-1 stripes form guys. I think they sell it as-is. I will try calling the above options.
Old 05-18-2015, 01:10 PM   #4
Evil-Bee-NH
WEEEEE!!!!!!!!

NP man hope to see you at some shows maybe RICOA at the end of june if your in. Alot of places are hesitant to install pre-bought kits because they do tend to feel bad when they ruin it. It's alot of money to just throw away because of a little slip.
Old 05-18-2015, 01:30 PM   #5
ashutoshkotha
Live to ride

Quote:
NP man hope to see you at some shows maybe RICOA at the end of june if your in. Alot of places are hesitant to install pre-bought kits because they do tend to feel bad when they ruin it. It's alot of money to just throw away because of a little slip.
Nice to hear that man. I would love to be a part of the shows. What and when is this RICOA you were mentioning.

and yeah i completely understand this about the vinyl man. I tried calling the autotronix guys and he says $120 to install it. I tried contacting other places too in Boston but they were hesitant and wanted to decide if they could do it. But the Autotronix guy is pretty sure he can do it with quality if i'm willing to spend $120.
Old 05-18-2015, 02:15 PM   #6
Evil-Bee-NH
WEEEEE!!!!!!!!

RICOA is in Cumberland, RI on June 28th there's a thread in the New England section has rally points/meet up points for camarovans down we typically meet up at Emerald Square Mall in N. Attleborough, MA for a club meet and greet and the yearly panoramic photo. Then we head to the actual show together in a long line of camaros. The dude at Autotronix does good work from what i've witnessed i did my stripes custom with a friend took us like 4 hours and we ran outta material after some snafus with cutting and placement.
Old 05-18-2015, 02:54 PM   #7
ashutoshkotha
Live to ride

Quote:
RICOA is in Cumberland, RI on June 28th there's a thread in the New England section has rally points/meet up points for camarovans down we typically meet up at Emerald Square Mall in N. Attleborough, MA for a club meet and greet and the yearly panoramic photo. Then we head to the actual show together in a long line of camaros. The dude at Autotronix does good work from what i've witnessed i did my stripes custom with a friend took us like 4 hours and we ran outta material after some snafus with cutting and placement.
Great I think i'm in for the June 28th meet then. I will also try to make it for the club meets in N. Attleborough. Is there a link you can give me for the meet and greets?

Yeah. I will try and research more about the vinyl guys if i don't find any i will land up with Autoronix guy. I also used to do it mah self but now it is street parking for me. I feel you, How frustrating it can be when something stops in the middle.
Old 05-26-2015, 12:40 PM   #8
ashutoshkotha
Live to ride

Quote:
Got it done in Autotronix man. They did a good job. $120 is what they charged. Seems pretty decent to me.

Name:  FullSizeRender.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  231.7 KB

Name:  IMG_2330.jpg
Views: 52
Size:  177.9 KB
Old 05-26-2015, 09:51 PM   #9
Evil-Bee-NH
WEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Nice glad they worked out for you $120 isn't really that bad honestly. Did Nuno do the install or another guy?
Old 05-27-2015, 12:17 PM   #10
ashutoshkotha
Live to ride

I don't remember his name. It was the tall guy. Who is there in almost all the installation pictures. I guess he is the one you are talking about.