Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - New England

Old 01-07-2016, 12:19 PM   #1
Evil-Bee-NH
WEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Drives: Black 2011 Camaro 2LS
Exclamation NEC5 April Mod Day/BBQ Event

Under Development dates and mod ability to be announced soon.

If your new or old and want to save an insane amount of money on install this is the time we have multiple members extremely experienced with working on 5th Gen and older camaro's If you just want to come and help and enjoy some food, meet the members and hang out thats alright aswell.

List your mods you want done with a reply and if some of us know them well enough we'll respond and let you know if we can do it.

General Guidelines for work:

If it's Stainless Steel welding plz bring your own wire for the welder it can be picked up at any auto or hardware store. Plz make sure you have all gaskets etc. this is not an auto shop it is someones precious and personal man cave so you must have all required parts and the most important thing is to be safe and have a great time. If you need help with whats parts you need just ask.
Roto-Fab CAI | Ark N-II Exhaust | Elite Oil Catch Can | Setina Push Bumper | Vmax Ported TB | Vitesse Throttle Controller | VMax Ice-olator | EmblemPro's Custom Badges | Painted Underhood Accessories | Custom T3 Carbon Fiber Stripes | Vitesse Paddle Shifters | DT Shorty Headers

Last edited by Evil-Bee-NH; 01-07-2016 at 12:31 PM.
Evil-Bee-NH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 12:27 PM   #2
Evil-Bee-NH
WEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Mod Day List

Evil-Bee-NH - DT Shorty Headers
scott's45 - Footwell Lighting
Roto-Fab CAI | Ark N-II Exhaust | Elite Oil Catch Can | Setina Push Bumper | Vmax Ported TB | Vitesse Throttle Controller | VMax Ice-olator | EmblemPro's Custom Badges | Painted Underhood Accessories | Custom T3 Carbon Fiber Stripes | Vitesse Paddle Shifters | DT Shorty Headers

Last edited by Evil-Bee-NH; 01-08-2016 at 02:34 PM.
Old 01-07-2016, 12:28 PM   #3
Evil-Bee-NH
WEEEEE!!!!!!!!

BBQ List

Reserved - List will be of prospective people coming who have shown a degree of interest or willingness to help out.

Happy_Dan (Host)
Evil-Bee-NH
chevy 3
scott's45

Last edited by Evil-Bee-NH; 01-08-2016 at 05:52 PM.
Old 01-07-2016, 03:48 PM   #4
scott's45
Scott's45

Drives: 2012 2SS 45th Anniversary
I'll definitely be up for this! But please remind me EB, I don't want to forget about this one. I don't have any mods to bring yet, but may have something easy (for someone) like footwell lighting.
2012 2SS 45th Anniversary, Hurst short throw shifter, Stainless Power LT headers, high flow cats, SW Retro Chambered 3" cat back, CAI, Heritage grill, tinted windows, red/silver hash stripes, AAC LED sidemarkers, blacked out turn signals/tail lights, splash guards. 402RWHP

scott's45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 06:04 PM   #5
RichSS2006

Drives: 2010 2SSRS
Looking for help with a flux capacitor...
Old 01-08-2016, 12:17 AM   #6
Evil-Bee-NH
WEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichSS2006 View Post
Looking for help with a flux capacitor...
No amount of time travel will help the fact your from commieneticut.
Old 01-08-2016, 07:08 AM   #7
RichSS2006

Drives: 2010 2SSRS
Not from here originally. Waiting to be released.
Old 01-08-2016, 07:37 AM   #8
Happy_Dan
Happy_Dan

Drives: 2012 IOM Camaro ZL1 #569
Send a message via AIM to Happy_Dan Send a message via Yahoo to Happy_Dan Send a message via Skype™ to Happy_Dan
Scott, I have footwell lighting. Do some searches on the best way to hook it up. If I remember correctly I connected power at a connector under the rocker cover on the passenger side. Don't remember what pin though. That is the best way since it is on the correct side of a fuse so in case you get a surge or short, you don't fry the BCM. It was a pretty easy job as I remember it.
Happy_Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 10:18 AM   #9
Evil-Bee-NH
WEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Same scott I've done a little lighting aswell in my car make sure you get a kit you like i can run the wires like a pro and we have happy_dan for wiring issues he seems to be on top of a good connection method.
Old 01-08-2016, 01:15 PM   #10
scott's45
Scott's45

Excellent, I knew you guys would be able to help me!
2012 2SS 45th Anniversary, Hurst short throw shifter, Stainless Power LT headers, high flow cats, SW Retro Chambered 3" cat back, CAI, Heritage grill, tinted windows, red/silver hash stripes, AAC LED sidemarkers, blacked out turn signals/tail lights, splash guards. 402RWHP

Old 01-09-2016, 10:01 AM   #11
Slowhawk
LSX specialty shop

Drives: 1999 Trans Am
I might be up for a ride to hang out. That's what I use to do at my house 12+ years ago. Would have 8+ people there every Saturday.
Here is a pic of 1 project we did at the home garage.
Attached Images

Bridgewater, Ma
(508)659-4454
Slowhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 10:19 PM   #12
Happy_Dan
Happy_Dan

Send a message via AIM to Happy_Dan Send a message via Yahoo to Happy_Dan Send a message via Skype™ to Happy_Dan
I bet your projects were a little more intense than our simple mod days. You are more than welcome to come up and visit! I wish I had something we could do on my 73. It would be nice if trunk and floor were in before you all get here.
Old 01-10-2016, 08:49 AM   #13
scott's45
Scott's45

I'm dying to see the 73. I almost forgot you were working on one.

Old 01-10-2016, 09:36 AM   #14
kazstreetracer

Drives: Black 14 camaro 2ss rs
I would want to work on cars and hang out. I have a few things to do when the winter is over.
kazstreetracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 01:28 PM   #15
chevyracingfan

Drives: 2010 1LS V6
sounds like a gd time. might have all my mods done by then(oh wait mods are never done).
chevyracingfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 02:00 PM   #16
Evil-Bee-NH
WEEEEE!!!!!!!!

So very true mods are never done but if anyone has anything they want to install or try to this is a great opportunity to do so with some friends who know what they are doing and know your car better then most shops. If you question wether it can be done just post and ask if anyone knows and is willing to help.
Old 01-11-2016, 09:56 AM   #17
Happy_Dan
Happy_Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott's45 View Post
I'm dying to see the 73. I almost forgot you were working on one.
It doesn't look like much right now. About ready to weld the torque boxes to the trunk, then the floor to the trunk and torque boxes and I can put it all in the car for mockup of panels. Once that is done, I can finish weld all the floor and trunk in and I will have a shell again, but that might not be until summer. I am no expert at any of this part of the job so it's slow going.