Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Tower Decals
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust

Old 06-14-2014, 05:13 PM   #1
ChaseHundreds

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
Elite Catch Can Advise

http://www.eliteengineeringusa.com/e...-catch-can-e2/

Looking into purchase elite catch can and recently seen 2nd gen has released. I've searched through threads here and contacted elite egineering customer service. I plan on buying a FI system by the end of this year and see the 2nd was specifically made for FI systems. Now here are a few questions I have. I was going to purchase today, but came across my problem it has the option for LS3 SS and L99 which has LS,LT. I have a L99, but it's a 2SS so I wasn't sure about that. Next I wasn't too sure about if the bracket matters. My finally question is the check valve option. I wasn't sure if having two compared to one would make to much of a difference.

I know I'm probably over thinking all this, but I'd appreciate a answer so I can order by the end of this weekend.
ChaseHundreds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 12:13 PM   #2
bigEcamaross

Drives: 2010 camaro inferno orange 1SS/RS
Call and talk to Tyler at JDP motor sports and ask him those questions, he can answer all of them and hook you up.

888-308-6007 ask for Tyler
bigEcamaross is offline   Reply With Quote