Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

JDP Motorsports
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V6

Old 01-15-2016, 01:35 PM   #1
GavinF
1BlueLT

Drives: 2011 1LT SE Imperial Blue
Turbo Builder

I was told there is someone on here that does custom turbo set ups. If that's you or know who it is, I would really appreciate being put in contact with him. I'm looking to to a single, preferably front mount, turbo. Hoping for the 450-500whp range.

Or if there is already someone who has done this setup, and has VERY detailed information on his kit and the installation process.

Thanks for your time.
GavinF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 10:40 AM   #2
GavinF
1BlueLT

Drives: 2011 1LT SE Imperial Blue
Bump
GavinF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 11:19 PM   #3
Aprojectile

Drives: 2012 Camaro TT LS
I don't know of anyone who does custom kits but if you're interested in a twin turbo kit that can give you the power you want then check out Fabberge's kit.

http://www.fabberge.com/chevrolet/ca...turbo-kit.html

They make a kit for both the LLT and LFX V6 engines.
Aprojectile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 08:12 PM   #4
Whitechrome

Drives: White camaro convertible rs
Quote:
Originally Posted by GavinF View Post
I was told there is someone on here that does custom turbo set ups. If that's you or know who it is, I would really appreciate being put in contact with him. I'm looking to to a single, preferably front mount, turbo. Hoping for the 450-500whp range.

Or if there is already someone who has done this setup, and has VERY detailed information on his kit and the installation process.

Thanks for your time.
Did you find a builder ???? I am also looking for one
Whitechrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 11:21 PM   #5
djcolopi

Drives: Inferno Orange Twin Turbo
Quote:
Originally Posted by GavinF View Post

Thanks for your time.
Check out my build thread. Then contact JE Imports Performance and mention my name or username.
Exterior - VIS AMS Carbon Fiber Hood; Flow-Tie Conversion; Carbon Creations Z Spoiler; ZL1 Bumper; ZL1 Rear Diffuser; Style 41 ZL Wheels - 18; RPI Taillight Bezels - Inferno Orange
Interior - Inferno Orange Interior; RPI Door/Dash Trim - Inferno Orange; Rear Seat Delete
Instagram - djcolopi_c5
djcolopi is offline   Reply With Quote