Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Grabiak Performance Center
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Interior Parts & Accessories

Interior Parts & Accessories All interior parts and accessories.

View our official forum sponsors list.

Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2013, 05:32 AM   #1
Big Top Gt
Account Suspended

Drives: IOM 2010 2SS/RS (LS3)
Send a message via AIM to Big Top Gt Send a message via Skype™ to Big Top Gt
Group Buy: Carbon Fiber interior overhaul package!!!

Well folks, you asked for it and we heard you! Right now, we're going to make available a complete carbon fiber interior kit at a DEEP discount that will leave you a perfectly complemented interior overhaul, all without being over the top.

The package I recommend consists of the following parts. (This list includes the list prices, which are the prices we sell these parts at every day.)

Group A: Dash Trim: $249.99 (2-pieces)
Group B: Speedo Bezel: $349.99
Group B: Door Pulls: $349.99 2-pieces
Group B: 4-pack: $349.99 (currently on sale for $299.99, separately)
Group B: A pillars: $349.99 (2-pieces)
Group C: Seat Bolsters: $399.99 (2-pieces)Side panels for center console: $399.99 (2-pieces)
Group C: ABL Door Panel Inserts: $599.99 (2-pieces: complete reproduction with ABL)

So, if you select parts from the same group as substitutions, I can still give everyone the same great deal. If you need to eliminate a piece altogether, let me know and I'll work it out.

This works out to 14 individual pieces and the total every day price, if you bought them all outside of this package, would normally be a few pennies shy of $3000 plus shipping.

For this group purchase, we're going to knock off a THOUSAND dollars from the list price, bringing the total package down to $1999.99 AND we're going to include free clear coat once we reach our 5-person minimum. (A savings of another few hundred dollars!)

When we reach 10 buyers, we'll ALSO throw in FREE SHIPPING to anywhere in the Continental United States for everyone!

We ONLY use 100% aerospace grade carbon fiber in a 2x2 twill pattern, and will be using a top quality (Sherwin Williams or PPG) clear coat to ensure years of enjoyment.

We keep many of the OEM pieces on hand, so you have the option of either a core exchange of your stock parts (core charge will apply) or you can simply send us your parts directly.

We'll offer this pricing with a minimum of 5 committed buyers and require only a 50% deposit to commission the project. The project will be completed in 4-6 weeks from the date the parts are received.

Thanks in advance, everyone. Once you get your carbon fiber parts in your ride, you're going to be blown away!

Keep the shiny side up,

Alan Eosso
President- G3 Composites, LLC
e. alan@g3carbon.com

1. Twoblindsheep
2. TomD (Red Kevlar)
3. MIKK2K
4. BruceDD
5. Joe P. (Free clear coat for everyone!!!)
6. hush18 (woot!!!)
10. (Free shipping for everyone)

Last edited by Big Top Gt; 03-10-2013 at 10:45 PM.
Old 03-02-2013, 05:34 AM   #2
Big Top Gt
Account Suspended

Oh, and if you're not following us on Facebook, you're missing out!

We update with new photos of our daily projects pretty often, as well as share some of our technical knowledge. If you haven't LIKED us already, please click the following link and check us out now.

Www.facebook.com/g3carbon

Here are some pictures of the pieces from this group buy:

Dash trim:

Speedo bezel:

Thanks for the picture, Roy.

Side panels for center console:

4-pack shifter bezel:

A pillars:

(Thanks for the picture, RJ)

Door Pulls:

Seat bolsters: (in development. These are from an R8 we did recently, but they're almost exactly the same.)

ABL door panel inserts (These are in the final stages of development)
Old 03-02-2013, 08:17 AM   #3
Twoblindsheep
[COTW 1/6/14]

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS LS3
go ahead and put me on the list for now..
im deployed right now but will be back in may.. i should have the money ready but the end of this month.

also i have another question.. how hard is it to put carbon fiber on the ZL1 rockers? like just the bottom part? ive been thinking about it for a while now.. lol
Old 03-02-2013, 09:54 AM   #4
Big Top Gt
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoblindsheep View Post
go ahead and put me on the list for now..
im deployed right now but will be back in may.. i should have the money ready but the end of this month.

also i have another question.. how hard is it to put carbon fiber on the ZL1 rockers? like just the bottom part? ive been thinking about it for a while now.. lol
Awesome!!!

As for the rockers: we definitely can. We are currently looking at full reproduction, but with the need to replicate the clip and fastener systems on them, it adds a TON of labor for manufacturing and assembly.

If we don't duplicate the fastening system, it means you have to drill holes in the car and then use double sided tape. (A body shop would have to put them on.)

Basically, you'd be looking at $800-ish to wrap them or $1500 for a full replacement.

I think once this GB wraps up I'm going to talk to everyone about an EXTERIOR package group discount.
Old 03-02-2013, 10:20 AM   #5
Twoblindsheep
[COTW 1/6/14]

Oh snap! I guess I'll keep an eye out on your posts!
I feel like you might be hearing from me a lot lol I have a lot of plans on carbon fiber parts.. Just never found anyone that can do it!

I've been waiting to get my steering wheel trim carbon fiber too.. So if you can do that let me know!
Old 03-02-2013, 10:57 AM   #6
Tom D

Drives: 10 Camaro SS/RS RJT
Alan, put me on the list but in red Kevlar. I also would like to give you a call to talk about the pieces. For instance don't want A-pillars done. Putting gauges there. Would I be able to substitute other pieces though? Like steering wheel bezel and threshold plates. I think I still have your number somewhere.
2010 2SS/RS RJT, ADM CAI, Borla Shorties, Borla "S" Cat Back, Edelbrock E-Force Supercharger, GMS Wires, GMS Rear Trailing Arms, GMS Rotors, GMS End Links, GMS Tunnel Brace, GMS Rear Tie Rods, GMS 1G Suspension Package, GMS Stage 3 CNC ported heads, GMS Spec'd R12 Custom Ground Camshaft, Snow Meth Injection, GMS Custom Tuned, Norris Catch Can, MTI Brake Lines, Pfadt Coilovers, Sway Bars, Camber Kit, and Rear LCA Reinforcement, , AAC Footwell, Trunk, DRL and Dome LED Lighting, Technostalgia Tail Lights, RED B/A Pedals, Kompression Custom Wheels with Nitto tires, 621RWHP/584RWTQ
Old 03-02-2013, 11:21 AM   #7
Twoblindsheep
[COTW 1/6/14]

Actually I want to know if I can do the same. I don't really need the pillars or the dash trim since I have the inferno orange trims I wanna keep it matching.
Old 03-02-2013, 11:33 AM   #8
SUKXOST
Do you even lift, bro?

Drives: 2013 1LE Camaro
yeah, hard to commit to all these specific pieces and not be able to either omit or add others. IMO a 3-4 section group buy might be easier( dash pieces be a group; steering wheel and gauge pod another; door pieces be another; center console sections be another.....etc.) Seems like a good deal OP but I'm guessing a huge majority have already purchased or modified some of the pieces and don't want to spend money again on the same pieces. I see more people opting for a group 1&3 purchase for a group price or groups 1&4 or 2&3 or 1-3 but not 4 etc.

Not bashing you OP! Unless anyone has a blank slate car with 2G's to spend on the interior.....that's tough to find. Facebook site looks good!

Bump for a quality vendor
Old 03-02-2013, 12:01 PM   #9
Tom D

These guys do great work. I already have some of their pieces and everywhere I go people comment how great they are. Can't wait to get more for this years shows.
2010 2SS/RS RJT, ADM CAI, Borla Shorties, Borla "S" Cat Back, Edelbrock E-Force Supercharger, GMS Wires, GMS Rear Trailing Arms, GMS Rotors, GMS End Links, GMS Tunnel Brace, GMS Rear Tie Rods, GMS 1G Suspension Package, GMS Stage 3 CNC ported heads, GMS Spec'd R12 Custom Ground Camshaft, Snow Meth Injection, GMS Custom Tuned, Norris Catch Can, MTI Brake Lines, Pfadt Coilovers, Sway Bars, Camber Kit, and Rear LCA Reinforcement, , AAC Footwell, Trunk, DRL and Dome LED Lighting, Technostalgia Tail Lights, RED B/A Pedals, Kompression Custom Wheels with Nitto tires, 621RWHP/584RWTQ
Old 03-02-2013, 12:46 PM   #10
Big Top Gt
Account Suspended

Thanks for the feedback, guys, and I hear you.

How about I provide a list of the pieces in the kit, as well as alternate pieces you can use as substitutable pieces in the same kit? It goes without saying that I built the package to allow me an opportunity to get you the most carbon with the biggest discount.

The fewer the pieces, the smaller the discount. (I'll still do what I can, though.)

I do think you're right, though: a good/better/best offering is probably best for everyone.

Give me a second and I'll get it together for you guys.
Old 03-02-2013, 12:46 PM   #11
Big Top Gt
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom D View Post
These guys do great work. I already have some of their pieces and everywhere I go people comment how great they are. Can't wait to get more for this years shows.
Thanks Tom.
Old 03-02-2013, 03:32 PM   #12
Big Top Gt
Account Suspended

Updated the first post. Let me know what you guys think.

Oh, and here's a rough picture of a set of threshold sills currently in development for my personal 2010 IOM 2SS/RS. They need refinement by way of sanding, as well as clear coat. (Apologies for the dirty car. It's been raining a lot lately and I've been too lazy to keep up with it these last two weeks.)

Old 03-02-2013, 03:44 PM   #13
SUKXOST
Do you even lift, bro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Top Gt View Post
Thanks for the feedback, guys, and I hear you.

How about I provide a list of the pieces in the kit, as well as alternate pieces you can use as substitutable pieces in the same kit? It goes without saying that I built the package to allow me an opportunity to get you the most carbon with the biggest discount.

The fewer the pieces, the smaller the discount. (I'll still do what I can, though.)

I do think you're right, though: a good/better/best offering is probably best for everyone.

Give me a second and I'll get it together for you guys.
THAT is a classy response! I was HOPING you were not offended by my above thoughts......just seemed a better option IMO. (good better best) FTW

Old 03-02-2013, 03:56 PM   #14
hush18

Drives: 2012 2LT RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Top Gt View Post
I think once this GB wraps up I'm going to talk to everyone about an EXTERIOR package group discount.
I'm hoping you'll at least space this out a couple months or you're going to make a lot of wives angry
Old 03-02-2013, 04:03 PM   #15
SUKXOST
Do you even lift, bro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hush18 View Post
I'm hoping you'll at least space this out a couple months or you're going to make a lot of wives angry
Old 03-02-2013, 05:04 PM   #16
Tom D

Nice selection Alan and great pricing as well. Putting my list together now. Will be getting all new parts except for door panels with ABL that you make and have them shipped to you. PM me for the best way to set that up?
Old 03-02-2013, 05:39 PM   #17
Big Top Gt
Account Suspended

PM sent.
Old 03-03-2013, 12:45 AM   #18
Joe P

Drives: 01 Camaro SS 12 ZL1 Camaro
What about the drivers side A Pillar with a 2 gage pods?
Thanks
Old 03-03-2013, 07:22 AM   #19
Big Top Gt
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe P View Post
What about the drivers side A Pillar with a 2 gage pods?
Thanks
We can do it as a part of any package, no problem.
Old 03-03-2013, 11:22 AM   #20
Big C CamaroSS

Drives: Black Camaro 2SS/RS 1LE
With regards to the speedo bezel.....its just the outside is covered with carbon fiber and the inside is painted? In the posted picture, it looks like a matte black paint.....do we get a choice of black? I have all my gray GM pieces painted gloss black to match the "gloss" orange door & dash panels. Having your carbon fiber speedo bezel would be a stand alone, "signature" piece.
Old 03-03-2013, 02:26 PM   #21
Big Top Gt
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big C CamaroSS View Post
With regards to the speedo bezel.....its just the outside is covered with carbon fiber and the inside is painted? In the posted picture, it looks like a matte black paint.....do we get a choice of black? I have all my gray GM pieces painted gloss black to match the "gloss" orange door & dash panels. Having your carbon fiber speedo bezel would be a stand alone, "signature" piece.
The above pictured speedo bezel was done with flat black because the car was black. I can paint it any color you want.
Old 03-03-2013, 05:01 PM   #22
Tag140

Drives: Black 2010 camaro RS 2SS
Just ordered one piece form Alan to see now the work and quality was, and this guy is awesome, i will defiantly be ordering the rest of the kit.

it changed the look of the inside of my car.
( i had everything wrapped in vinyl CF before) and you can night and day the difference between the REAL CF and the fake.
highly recommended.
Old 03-04-2013, 11:50 AM   #23
AntiPriuSS

Drives: Black 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom D View Post

I second this. I have a lot of Alan's work in my car with more planed, you guys will not be disappointed.

Hell the first picture in the thread is the interior of my ride

Just dont ask about how hard it was climbing into the back seat to take that.....
Old 03-05-2013, 05:49 PM   #24
Mikk2K

Drives: '10 Camaro LTRS, '12 Pro4x Frontier
Let me know if this is possible. This is what I'm looking for to add to my interior:
Group A: Steering wheel trim for 2010- in orange Kevlar
Group B: Speedo Bezel - in orange Kevlar
Group B: coin tray shifter bezel (auto) - orange kevlar
Group B: A pillars - normal carbon fiber
Group C: Center console Side Panel - orange Kevlar
Old 03-05-2013, 10:53 PM   #25
Big Top Gt
Account Suspended

Apologies for not getting back here sooner. I had a bit of a tech melt down (still trying to get this new phone configured...), so it took me offline for a minute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikk2K View Post
Let me know if this is possible. This is what I'm looking for to add to my interior:
Group A: Steering wheel trim for 2010- in orange Kevlar
Group B: Speedo Bezel - in orange Kevlar
Group B: coin tray shifter bezel (auto) - orange kevlar
Group B: A pillars - normal carbon fiber
Group C: Center console Side Panel - orange Kevlar
Definitely can be done.

Here's a radiator cover we did for a GTR in orange Kevlar/black carbon recently.

Closed Thread