Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

ModBargains
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southcentral

USA - Southcentral AR, LA, MS, OK

Old 06-25-2009, 01:53 AM   #1
ZYAL8R

Drives: 2010 SS/RS
EUREKA!!!

Eureka Springs, Arkansas.

We took the RS up to Eureka this past weekend b/c it's the first place we planned to go after our new baby's arrival.

The drive up the Pig Trail (Hwy.23) was bad to the bone enough in our new ride, but once we hit town, the excitement was unfounded.

Eureka is known for sooooooooooo many things, but the things that make us return year after year is the unique spirit that surrounds the place. Population is very small, but the open and friendly attitudes toward outsiders is something that most would never enjoy anyplace else.

Wellll, we roll into town and down the hill we go and immediately, people are stopping dead in their tracks, pointing fingers, mouthing the words...."Hey that's the new Camaro" and then the bikers.......................................

The bikers come for the "watering holes" and to show off their bikes, but they also hang out looking for the next cool ride to come along. It's like a car show on steroids! And to go along with that, they have no problem delivering a harty Hell Yeah or Sweeet comment when you drive by.

And then there's the Basin Park.............peeps everywhere...........................most sitting idly by watching other peeps and waiting for the next unique thing to cruise by.

All this made us feel like celebrities..........but you know it was just the car after all! I've customized every auto I've ever owned in subtle ways that grab attention, but this Camaro has garnered attention all on it's own. The only thing we've done so far is to tint the windows......with legal tint!

We had some friends follow us through town, and apparently they saw even more reactions than we did...............wish we had video of that!

Feel like a roadtrip to a car-savvy kinda town...........this IS the place.

Need info or suggestions..........PM me and I will set you up.

P.S. We have already planned our next trip. BOOOYAH!

84' Chevy S-10
91' Chevy S-10 Ext. Cab
90' GMC Sierra Reg. Cab 350 V8
2003 GMC Sierra HD 4x4 Crew 6.0
2005 GMC Yukon 5.3
2008 GMC Ext. Cab 4x4 5.3
2008 GMC Yukon SLT 5.3
This truck man is about to go for something a little more sporty.
ZYAL8R is offline   Reply With Quote