Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Wheels and Tires Talk Sponsored by The Tire Rack

Wheels and Tires Talk Sponsored by The Tire Rack Discuss issues related to wheels and tires

Old 05-01-2013, 08:57 PM   #1
danrc28

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT Black on Black
Cracked Rim!! Where can I find another one?

So i was putting my summer tires with my stock midnight silver 20" rims back on when the mechanic noticed that there was a huge crack on my front left rim!! Does anyone know where I can get my hands on one of these? or maybe even fix my cracked rim?
Old 05-01-2013, 09:23 PM   #2
Aubrey64

Drives: 2010 Camaro LLT/RS
Post a picture of the crack, and people will be able to give you a better answer. I know that rims can be repaired, it just depends on how badly they are damaged
Old 05-01-2013, 09:46 PM   #3
2012-1822

Drives: Black ZL1
I can't swear it's fixable. But in the States there is a company called Alloy Wheel Repair Service. Maybe they can fix and maybe they can't, but they probably can help find a refurbished one if they can't fix it.

In addition, it took a little digging, but I found a local shop that does it for me too. I found it through a local car club, so contact local car clubs and see who knows what
Old 05-05-2013, 12:37 AM   #4
GMTool

Drives: AGM 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by danrc28 View Post
So i was putting my summer tires with my stock midnight silver 20" rims back on when the mechanic noticed that there was a huge crack on my front left rim!! Does anyone know where I can get my hands on one of these? or maybe even fix my cracked rim?
There is the classified section here, or ebay. I just bought an OEM front 20x8 SS Polished wheel from hubcaphaven.com. They should have the midnight silver also. It looks good and I am happy with it. Check out their website, or give them a call. They were good to deal with.
Old 05-09-2013, 11:46 PM   #5
L99CAMA2011

Drives: One of the baddest handling Gen 5s
Quote:
Originally Posted by danrc28 View Post
I am taking mine off pretty soon but shipping to you would be a real pain. I just paid freaking $67 per rear 9" rim so ship them to Cali, mega OUCH.
L99CAMA2011 is offline   Reply With Quote