Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Emblempros
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2013, 10:10 AM   #1
jbotta

 
jbotta's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro ZL1
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dyer, IN
Posts: 1,131
DRIVERS SIDE REAR TIRE SENSOR

Name:  rear sensor.jpg
Views: 397
Size:  95.2 KB

Name:  rear sensor 2.jpg
Views: 270
Size:  92.3 KB
My sensor kept going on then off, Driving me nuts. So i had it replaced its all good now. Any one else have any problem with tire sensors.
jbotta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 11:03 AM   #2
SPOOKYGUNNER
ROCK
 
SPOOKYGUNNER's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 ZL-1 TRIPLE BLACK VERT
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: DENVER COLORADO
Posts: 611
What is the part #? I am having a similar problem after drag racing and letting some air out of the rear tires. When I refilled them back to 32 psi the sensors did not give accurate reading .
__________________
WHEN ONE AMERICAN IS NOT WORTHY TO BE FOUND...THEN WE AS AMERICANS HAVE LOST. POW/MIA YOU ARE NOT FORGOTTEN
SPOOKYGUNNER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 11:05 AM   #3
SB09
 
SB09's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 SS/RS M6 AGM
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Mckinney, Tx.
Posts: 241
Pretty common problem on any vehicle equipped with the sensors. I had fits with them on my last Silverado.
__________________
Pin it to WIN it!
SB09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 11:30 AM   #4
jbotta

 
jbotta's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro ZL1
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dyer, IN
Posts: 1,131
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOOKYGUNNER View Post
What is the part #? I am having a similar problem after drag racing and letting some air out of the rear tires. When I refilled them back to 32 psi the sensors did not give accurate reading .
model #c53ma4s There is another # 269443016 Hope this helps
jbotta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 11:34 AM   #5
jbotta

 
jbotta's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro ZL1
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dyer, IN
Posts: 1,131
Quote:
Originally Posted by SB09 View Post
Pretty common problem on any vehicle equipped with the sensors. I had fits with them on my last Silverado.
Yes it was driving me nuts, one day it works the next it dont, i couldnt take no more, i track my z and need to know the psi.
jbotta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 11:38 AM   #6
SB09
 
SB09's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 SS/RS M6 AGM
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Mckinney, Tx.
Posts: 241
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbotta View Post
Yes it was driving me nuts, one day it works the next it dont, i couldnt take no more, i track my z and need to know the psi.
That is for sure. At least you should get a consistent reading from the sensor now. Knowing tire pressure is pretty important to me as well. Some people go ahead and take the sensors out. I can't stand not being able to watch my tire pressure.
__________________
Pin it to WIN it!
SB09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 11:50 AM   #7
jbotta

 
jbotta's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro ZL1
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dyer, IN
Posts: 1,131
Quote:
Originally Posted by SB09 View Post
That is for sure. At least you should get a consistent reading from the sensor now. Knowing tire pressure is pretty important to me as well. Some people go ahead and take the sensors out. I can't stand not being able to watch my tire pressure.
Yes, Its the first thind i bring up on the screen, I HAVE TO KNOW
jbotta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 12:16 PM   #8
ZL1-V

 
ZL1-V's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Camaro ZL1
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Southern California
Posts: 2,146
I check mine during the first start up of the day!
ZL1-V is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.