Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

SNL Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions General 5th generation Camaro topics not covered by other subforums.

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2013, 04:35 PM   #151
SNK

Drives: 2010 2LT...Black
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYJets77 View Post
got any good stories regarding sexual shenanigans and your Camaro?
No comment.....

(Maybe start another thread)
Old 05-06-2013, 04:36 PM   #152
batman53201
Account not blocked

Drives: The Batmobile
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkp2LT View Post
So my granddaughter is turning three and I'm going to buy her a new car. Did I say buy her a new car, I mean she's going to pay for part of it. Maybe all of it. It just depends on how I want to look to you all when I'm posting. She does really good in school. She can count to 25 easily & knows her ABC's. She's mature for her age since she can poop by herself now.

Should I go 6 volt or 12 volt? Just wondering because I figure a bunch of people I don't know would know her better than I do. She has grown up around AC and DC voltage so I'm comfortable with her being able to go up to 5mph, but I just figured I need some reinforcement from strangers. Plus I need to point out that I have the ability to pay cash for this car. Please don't flame me else I'll just have to point out how jealous you must be.

I'm looking for all opinions but really only for those that reinforce what I'd like to hear. Else your opinion is just stupid and full of petty jealousy.

12 volt, with a supercharger
Old 05-06-2013, 04:39 PM   #153
batman53201
Account not blocked

Drives: The Batmobile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazyt2528 View Post
And just because you guys may of got a junk car for your first to learn the value dosnt mean getting a new car the first time won't teach someone to appreciate what they have..

if you didnt want peoples opinions, you shouldnt of asked

Closed Thread