Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum

Old 05-06-2013, 09:18 PM   #1
crim asuka

Drives: 2010 camaro v6
need help installing amp and sub to BA

hello everyone im new to this forum i been trying to figure out how to wire my amp and sub to the BA amp
i read a post from here and i was going to do what it said but when i read more threw the post apparently he was wrong on the install
i have the amp sub the wirng kit wires and rca output adapter
i know this requires splicing and all that but im used to it so please help and explain what i need to splice or do :(
crim asuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 05:12 PM   #2
lfree11012

Drives: 2018 1LE
You are going to need a high low adapter this turns the low level single come from the radio in to RCA out put . Low level wires coming from oem radio to amp. And the amp kit is all you need set aftermarket amp crossover 200hz Some aftermarket amps have high low inputs built if I was you I would grab the wires at the amp find the rear set and splice into them that why if you ever had to much bass you can fad the radio forward ( like you can ever have to much bass ) also you are going to need to tell the amp to turn on there should be a black 44 pin harness at the oem amp pin 43 should be a Wite tap that for amp turn on. You may get a loud pop when amp turns. Best of luck

Last edited by lfree11012; 05-07-2013 at 05:56 PM.
lfree11012 is offline   Reply With Quote