Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Cold Air Inductions
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

USA - Southeast AL, FL, GA, KY, NC, SC, TN, VA, WV

Old 06-01-2013, 01:12 AM   #1
2012-1822

Drives: Black ZL1
Birmingham/Tuscaloosa Car Show/Test and Tune Sat June 8th

Holiday Beach Raceway, Halfway between Tuscaloosa and Birmingham
Easy to find, right off of I-20/59, exit 97

3rd Annual Cruise-In Car Show and Swap Meet

- SATURDAY JUNE 8TH -

www.holidayraceway.com
205-938-2123

Come show off your ride and run it down the track. In addition to the car show and swap meet will be the "Garden Tractor Pulls". If you have never witnessed this event don't miss out. We will also have the track prepped for Test and Tuning. We will also have our regular Saturday night bracket racing that evening. Be sure to come out and enjoy a fun filled day at Holiday Raceway.

Gates will open at 9 AM for vendors and car show participants and 10 AM for spectators and racers.

Car Show Participants are FREE, $5 to watch, $10 to race, and $20 for vendors.

-end

Just to clear up, that's $5 to get in, another $10($15 total) to run your car

I usually take a small cooler with water and a lawn chair, shade is limited, don't know how they feel about a tent or whatever, not sure there will be room for that.

Restroom facilities are nice, and there is a concession stand, gas stations and a restaurant or two(Jack's hamburgers and something else) right off of the interstate

But what will happen is I will wash my car on Friday, and then it will rain on Saturday because that's how the last two of these got canceled

Seriously though, if the weather becomes questionable because of rain, call the track, they'll let you know