Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Fabberge
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

USA - California The Golden State

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2013, 04:07 PM   #76
cornerspeed92


 
cornerspeed92's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 1SS 1LE
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: SoCal
Posts: 2,354
Aug.10-11
__________________
cornerspeed92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 04:15 PM   #77
Ryne @ CMS

 
Ryne @ CMS's Avatar
 
Drives: 13 Camaro 1LE, 06 C6 z06, 07 Dmax
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Murrieta, CA
Posts: 653
going to sign up in the next few days.....
Ryne @ CMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 04:30 PM   #78
ApexedSS
 
ApexedSS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2SS/RS M6
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Santa Clarita, CA
Posts: 141
ok sweet! Signed up for saturday and a Garage. Speedventures will waive the garage fee then?
__________________
Tint, Carbon fiber front and rear bowtie, Yellow Fogs, CAI Inc. Intake, Borla S-type Catback, Solo Performance Hi Flo Cats, PFDAT Lowering Springs
Track times:
Big Willow- 1:41.562 - Stock tires/rims
Streets of Willow CCW 1:31.xxx - Stock tires/rims
Buttonwillow 13CW 2:13.240 - Stock tires/rims
See ya at the track!!!
ApexedSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 05:07 PM   #79
90503


 
Drives: 2011 2SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Torrance
Posts: 10,082
...lol...signed up yesterday...paid for a garage, instructor and transponder....am I out of luck with the freebies then?...lol...Do you know somebody I can call? thanks...
90503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 05:35 PM   #80
cornerspeed92


 
cornerspeed92's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 1SS 1LE
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: SoCal
Posts: 2,354
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexedSS View Post
ok sweet! Signed up for saturday and a Garage. Speedventures will waive the garage fee then?
Thats the way i read #3 it says you must sign up for a garage or a transponder in order to get one free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90503 View Post
...lol...signed up yesterday...paid for a garage, instructor and transponder....am I out of luck with the freebies then?...lol...Do you know somebody I can call? thanks...
I would either send them an email,thats what i did cause i signed up last month,or just call Aaron. I will post the link their email,and number is on it.
At the bottom of the page is where it says contact speedventures.
http://www.speedventures.com/events/...il.aspx?id=428
__________________
cornerspeed92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 07:46 PM   #81
90503


 
Drives: 2011 2SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Torrance
Posts: 10,082
Quote:
Originally Posted by cornerspeed92 View Post
Thats the way i read #3 it says you must sign up for a garage or a transponder in order to get one free.


I would either send them an email,thats what i did cause i signed up last month,or just call Aaron. I will post the link their email,and number is on it.
At the bottom of the page is where it says contact speedventures.
http://www.speedventures.com/events/...il.aspx?id=428
Ok, thanks...got it...left message...will handle it...thanks again...
90503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 10:42 PM   #82
comm54
SoCal C5 Family Member
 
comm54's Avatar
 
Drives: 2SS/RS IBM M6-when she lets me
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 839
Hey cornerspeed92, Awesome video of laguna seca. That track is on my bucket list! I really liked the track and timing overlay, that was cool. I may be going to the streets of willow the same weekend in August so I'll try to check out the event in September.
__________________
Not all Show Cars are Race Cars... But ALL Race Cars are Show Cars
Hurst Short-throw Shifter, CAI Intake, Borla ATAK Cat-Back Exhaust, Hotchkis Race Pack Sport Suspension
comm54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 10:56 PM   #83
SSGUNNER
Chu no guat a hasa is?
 
SSGUNNER's Avatar
 
Drives: 11 2SS/RSL99No Longer Stock
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Some where in So Cal
Posts: 3,938
So what are the dates for this? Might be interested if ya'll are willing to take one more.
__________________
AAC Plasma DRL's,Plug n play harness,Elite CC,Tint: 35% & 5%, LED Dome light, Show-N-Go Plate Holder, Flowmaster AT, C.A.I. Intake, VMAX CNC Spiral Ported TB
SSGUNNER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 11:08 PM   #84
CHMSC
ZOMBIE KILLER!!!!
 
CHMSC's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: So Cal
Posts: 12,104
Go to speedventures.com August 10-11
__________________
CHMSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 05:00 PM   #85
cornerspeed92


 
cornerspeed92's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 1SS 1LE
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: SoCal
Posts: 2,354
Quote:
Originally Posted by cornerspeed92 View Post
Ok gentlemen,i finally heard from Aaron,this is what he said. We'll call it the Camaro5 deal.
1.Must write camaro5 Deal in the comments box
2.Must sign up by Jule 30th
3.Must sign up for garage or transponder in order to get one for free
4.The deal runs out when we run out of garages or transponders!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSGUNNER View Post
So what are the dates for this? Might be interested if ya'll are willing to take one more.
Hope to see you there,im only running Sun.i only paid for that day.I will be there Sat.just saying hi
__________________
cornerspeed92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 06:31 PM   #86
SPCBA
Blake
 
SPCBA's Avatar
 
Drives: pleather and Chiclets
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: a VA line somwhere
Posts: 3,670
signed up for aug 10-11

getting new tires and new calipers for this event...gonna be fun!
__________________
SPCBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 07:08 PM   #87
CHMSC
ZOMBIE KILLER!!!!
 
CHMSC's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: So Cal
Posts: 12,104
Signed up
__________________
CHMSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 08:35 PM   #88
cornerspeed92


 
cornerspeed92's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 1SS 1LE
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: SoCal
Posts: 2,354
This is going to be a cool event.I know we touched on this way back,but does anyone have anyone that can video us on track? i know we will probably be in different run groups,but thats the cool thing about Speedventures, we can run in different groups,space permitting.It would be cool to post a bunch of Camaros running together on track.
__________________
cornerspeed92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 09:26 PM   #89
CHMSC
ZOMBIE KILLER!!!!
 
CHMSC's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: So Cal
Posts: 12,104
Quote:
Originally Posted by cornerspeed92 View Post
This is going to be a cool event.I know we touched on this way back,but does anyone have anyone that can video us on track? i know we will probably be in different run groups,but thats the cool thing about Speedventures, we can run in different groups,space permitting.It would be cool to post a bunch of Camaros running together on track.
I have an app on my phone and a mount for the windshield as long as it doesn't over heat lol

Blake has a gopro, not sure if he has figured out how to use it yet though
__________________
CHMSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 10:25 PM   #90
SPCBA
Blake
 
SPCBA's Avatar
 
Drives: pleather and Chiclets
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: a VA line somwhere
Posts: 3,670
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHMSC View Post
I have an app on my phone and a mount for the windshield as long as it doesn't over heat lol

Blake has a gopro, not sure if he has figured out how to use it yet though
i have a go pro a phone and a camera....none of which i can use
__________________
SPCBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 10:38 PM   #91
CHMSC
ZOMBIE KILLER!!!!
 
CHMSC's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: So Cal
Posts: 12,104
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPCBA View Post
i have a go pro a phone and a camera....none of which i can use
__________________
CHMSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 02:07 PM   #92
cornerspeed92


 
cornerspeed92's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 1SS 1LE
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: SoCal
Posts: 2,354
I have a GoPro too,so between us we should be able to shoot some cool video.Im thinking that we can chase each other around the track,and take turns carrying the GoPro on board,and getting video of our cars on track,not just from the car of the track.I have only paid for Sun.I just got off the phone with Aaron,and i will be instructing on Sat,so i dont know if i will get my car on track or not on Sat,but we will see.I will make a point that we touch basis on Sat,and oh yeah,it doesn't look like it's going to be hot
__________________
cornerspeed92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 02:47 PM   #93
90503


 
Drives: 2011 2SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Torrance
Posts: 10,082
Quote:
Originally Posted by cornerspeed92 View Post
I have a GoPro too,so between us we should be able to shoot some cool video.Im thinking that we can chase each other around the track,and take turns carrying the GoPro on board,and getting video of our cars on track,not just from the car of the track.I have only paid for Sun.I just got off the phone with Aaron,and i will be instructing on Sat,so i dont know if i will get my car on track or not on Sat,but we will see.I will make a point that we touch basis on Sat,and oh yeah,it doesn't look like it's going to be hot
I'm gonna have an instructor...if it's you, set it up in mine for that session...make an instructional tape for others with that session...get more to go in the future...Tom
90503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 03:03 PM   #94
cornerspeed92


 
cornerspeed92's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 1SS 1LE
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: SoCal
Posts: 2,354
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90503 View Post
I'm gonna have an instructor...if it's you, set it up in mine for that session...make an instructional tape for others with that session...get more to go in the future...Tom
Sounds good Tom,i would imagine you could request to have me at check in.I am registered with speedventures as Cornerspeed92,but my name is Mark.
__________________
cornerspeed92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 03:18 PM   #95
90503


 
Drives: 2011 2SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Torrance
Posts: 10,082
Quote:
Originally Posted by cornerspeed92 View Post
Sounds good Tom,i would imagine you could request to have me at check in.I am registered with speedventures as Cornerspeed92,but my name is Mark.
Ok, Mark...will do...
90503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 03:23 PM   #96
ddunerider
So-Cal Race team!!
 
ddunerider's Avatar
 
Drives: Tahoe LTZ,2010 2SS/M6 Camaro
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Phillips Ranch ca. So-Cal
Posts: 5,430
Send a message via AIM to ddunerider
The big boys are running
__________________
WE RACE DEEP!!
BBK Intake, Flowmaster AT cat back Barton shifter,Painted stripes,,Heritage grill,LED DRLs, Smokin Tires!!
ddunerider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 03:25 PM   #97
cornerspeed92


 
cornerspeed92's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 1SS 1LE
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: SoCal
Posts: 2,354
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90503 View Post
Ok, Mark...will do...
Have you seen my video from last Oct. in my 2011 1LTRS? it's some pretty good footage.
__________________
cornerspeed92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 03:40 PM   #98
90503


 
Drives: 2011 2SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Torrance
Posts: 10,082
Quote:
Originally Posted by cornerspeed92 View Post
Have you seen my video from last Oct. in my 2011 1LTRS? it's some pretty good footage.
No....where is it, or put it up here...lol...
90503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 03:43 PM   #99
cornerspeed92


 
cornerspeed92's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 1SS 1LE
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: SoCal
Posts: 2,354
ok i will find it,is this your 1st time at Fontana?
__________________
cornerspeed92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 03:43 PM   #100
ModBargains.com


 
ModBargains.com's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro, 996TT, 335i, Etc.
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: 1721 E. Lambert Rd. Unit C, La Habra, Ca 90631
Posts: 1,861
I will be there, but I wont be driving. There's a car show there that Sunday. Have fun guys! I'll be there wishing I was on the track!
__________________

We Specialize In: Camaro Wheels |Camaro Suspension | Camaro Performance | Camaro Exhaust | Camaro Intakes | Forgestar Wheels
Modification Expert - Jurrian Terpstra
| Jurrian@ModBargains.com | (714) 582-3330 ext. 8002 Subscribe to our BLOG to get updates and bargains of the week!
ModBargains.com is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.