Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > Canada


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2013, 09:32 AM   #1
Urieal
 
Drives: 2010 Chevy Camaro
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Brampton
Posts: 26
HAMILTON - > Cruise in..

http://www.oldride.com/events/7540389.html

Anyone else going? I checked out their FB page and it appears quite a few people are attending this one.. anyone ever been in the past?

LOCATION:

https://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&gl...Hamilton%2C+ON

It's about an hour for me, but I think I'd like to attend, anyone else care to join me?

Cruise out together?
Urieal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 11:47 AM   #2
Urieal
 
Drives: 2010 Chevy Camaro
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Brampton
Posts: 26
15 views, no comments?
Guess I'm flying solo?
Urieal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 12:43 PM   #3
Beehave
 
Beehave's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Yellow/Black 2SS LS3
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Burl., ON.
Posts: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urieal View Post
http://www.oldride.com/events/7540389.html

Anyone else going? I checked out their FB page and it appears quite a few people are attending this one.. anyone ever been in the past?

LOCATION:

https://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&gl...Hamilton%2C+ON

It's about an hour for me, but I think I'd like to attend, anyone else care to join me?

Cruise out together?
I am heading out tonite. This is replacing the Old cruise night which used be on Hamilton Waterfront. You can take the 403 / Linc route? It starts at 5:00, I am by Highway 6 / 403? I would be glad to meet up?
Beehave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 12:48 PM   #4
Beehave
 
Beehave's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Yellow/Black 2SS LS3
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Burl., ON.
Posts: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urieal View Post
15 views, no comments?
Guess I'm flying solo?
.

Last edited by Beehave; 05-07-2013 at 06:38 PM. Reason: Didn't realize it was a previous member with a new name
Beehave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 03:44 PM   #5
SQUALO


 
SQUALO's Avatar
 
Drives: Chevrolets
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: York Region, ONT.
Posts: 3,850
What day of the week is this weekly cruise ?
I only saw the seasonal dates.
__________________
Frank
(Drive Safely & Responsibly)
SQUALO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 07:16 AM   #6
Beehave
 
Beehave's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Yellow/Black 2SS LS3
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Burl., ON.
Posts: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by SQUALO View Post
What day of the week is this weekly cruise ?
I only saw the seasonal dates.
This will be every Thursday evening. It is about half hour, as the crow flies from my place Frank... It is posted through facebook, or through Cruzaders Car Club
Beehave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 08:09 PM   #7
SQUALO


 
SQUALO's Avatar
 
Drives: Chevrolets
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: York Region, ONT.
Posts: 3,850
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beehave View Post
This will be every Thursday evening. It is about half hour, as the crow flies from my place Frank... It is posted through facebook, or through Cruzaders Car Club
__________________
Frank
(Drive Safely & Responsibly)
SQUALO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 08:54 PM   #8
flyinlow89
Smoke Alotapotomous
 
flyinlow89's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Burlington, Ontario
Posts: 901
I'm in waterdown so very likely to hit it up
__________________
http://i377.photobucket.com/albums/oo216/flyinlow89/siggy.jpg
flyinlow89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 06:39 PM   #9
Beehave
 
Beehave's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Yellow/Black 2SS LS3
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Burl., ON.
Posts: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyinlow89 View Post
I'm in waterdown so very likely to hit it up
I look forward to meeting up with you during the season
Beehave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 08:31 PM   #10
flyinlow89
Smoke Alotapotomous
 
flyinlow89's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Burlington, Ontario
Posts: 901
Beehave....Pretty sure I saw your car ( looked great btw) a few weekends ago on upper middle turning onto appleby. Was taking my dog to bronte park but was in my grand prix. Most sundays im driving up and down burlington in my camaro. Lived at uppermiddle and walkers line up until september.
__________________
http://i377.photobucket.com/albums/oo216/flyinlow89/siggy.jpg
flyinlow89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 09:11 PM   #11
CDN SS
Steve from Canada.
 
CDN SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SW SS/RS with Inferno package.
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Niagara Ontario Canada
Posts: 1,897
I think it's time for a Golden Horseshoe informal parking lot BS session.
__________________
CDN SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 03:08 AM   #12
yonex
 
yonex's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Black Camaro 2SS/RS
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Kitchener, Ontario
Posts: 24
I will most likely be heading out there this thursday, weather permitting of course :-)
yonex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 06:43 PM   #13
Beehave
 
Beehave's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Yellow/Black 2SS LS3
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Burl., ON.
Posts: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyinlow89 View Post
Beehave....Pretty sure I saw your car ( looked great btw) a few weekends ago on upper middle turning onto appleby. Was taking my dog to bronte park but was in my grand prix. Most sundays im driving up and down burlington in my camaro. Lived at uppermiddle and walkers line up until september.
Thanks, I go out & up through Snake road...my end of town (Aldershot), through into Waterdown, hit the winding back roads... then head down sometimes through Walkers or Appleby, or any other line on the way back. I was over that way a couple weeks ago, I have a dropdown plate on the front and keep it clean.

I look forward to catching up, your sig picture looks great,...I'll keep an eye out for you. Like Steve says, we should do a informal BS session.
Beehave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 06:47 PM   #14
Beehave
 
Beehave's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Yellow/Black 2SS LS3
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Burl., ON.
Posts: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDN SS View Post
I think it's time for a Golden Horseshoe informal parking lot BS session.
Any thoughts on a time and place? You travel the farthest. It doesn't just have to be Camaros either

........ I am game...provided no Bruins fans show up
Beehave is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.